Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator
I have been to the hall of records There was a celeb there at the same time as me. I sort of remember what she looked at . I got handed my chart it was alike a medical record but thick. I remember seeing a name that wasn't mine. I can't remember what it was now. or what else I looked at.

My biggest question is what life was I looking at and what influence it has on my life now?

That has me thinking.
also It would give a whole new meaning to goggling myself.....Perhaps the hall of records/ Akashic. Have upgraded to an internet base. lol
Old 24-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Master

tealtwist I'm sure you were CAKE in a former life.

how fab would that be if the akashic were on the internet.

How did you get there? I may / may not have been there. I'm not sure.
Old 24-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator
Astral travel or dream. It was a 7 or so years ago. It looked like a library of sorts but the records were behind the receptionist desk. They have guards there.lol,
I felt better about things after. But the thing is I am not sure but I think you can go there and see stuff and then as quickly as you took in the info it leaves you.
But that is my thoughts on it.
Old 24-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Master
It is important to note, that the Akashics are records of physical incarnations, the various lives spent on the other inner, but lower planes (Astral,Causal,Mental etc) wont be found there, and also, there ARE in fact libraries on the inner as well, where source literature can be found, many times a person will go there while working on a new book, and read source manuscripts that are then interpreted and expressed, by that individual consciousness...
Some say that people like Tesla and Edison went to libraries such as these and that from there they learned of the IDEAS that led, in their thinking and experimentation to the discoveries they made, just as one example.
The Akashic records CAN be seen differently by different people however, sometimes as books on shelves, and other times as more like file cards that you would also find in a library, except that when one puts their attention on their own file cards, the card springs into life/action in 3 dimensions, so that individual can observe from WITHIN that life/situation the things occurring, as a sort of detached observer that cant necessarily be seen by the others in it.
In my own opinion, there is no set sort of standard for how long one has the info before forgetting it, but if one does work with memory and remembering dream experiences, etc, they would certainly do better as far as remembering the access to the Akashic records.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 24-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Knower

I have a feeling that I crammed a lot of lessons in this life time I have too many questions to pick 3.
1- I want to access my pre-birthing plan.
2- I would ask for information that will help me on my path.
Old 24-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
It is important to note, that the Akashics are records of physical incarnations, the various lives spent on the other inner, but lower planes (Astral,Causal,Mental etc) wont be found there, and also, there ARE in fact libraries on the inner as well, where source literature can be found, many times a person will go there while working on a new book, and read source manuscripts that are then interpreted and expressed, by that individual consciousness...
Some say that people like Tesla and Edison went to libraries such as these and that from there they learned of the IDEAS that led, in their thinking and experimentation to the discoveries they made, just as one example.
The Akashic records CAN be seen differently by different people however, sometimes as books on shelves, and other times as more like file cards that you would also find in a library, except that when one puts their attention on their own file cards, the card springs into life/action in 3 dimensions, so that individual can observe from WITHIN that life/situation the things occurring, as a sort of detached observer that cant necessarily be seen by the others in it.
In my own opinion, there is no set sort of standard for how long one has the info before forgetting it, but if one does work with memory and remembering dream experiences, etc, they would certainly do better as far as remembering the access to the Akashic records.

Do you know how many Libraries there are? Is the Akashic records the main Library? Do they do interlibrary loans,lol? I would love to spend time there, I find libraries comforting.
Old 24-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
Do you know how many Libraries there are? Is the Akashic records the main Library? Do they do interlibrary loans,lol? I would love to spend time there, I find libraries comforting.
there HAVE to be at least 3 but there are also sub-branches for them as well, you can find one, just try to focus attention on doing that when you pray/meditate/contemplate...also as you go to sleep, and then write down what you experience or dream! anyone can do these things if they are only willing to put forth the effort to develop these talents, so just be patient about it, but focused enough to continue trying and to NOT give up in frustration! try it! one way is to visualize it, and dont worry that what you see is the product of your imagination, that is a GOOD thing! when you step INTO it, you wont mind one bit, but then if you look you will find information that you couldnt have known any other way other than by seeing it for yourself, and these things might need to be taken on faith at first, but they will eventually confirm themselves, try it out!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 24-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
there HAVE to be at least 3 but there are also sub-branches for them as well, you can find one, just try to focus attention on doing that when you pray/meditate/contemplate...also as you go to sleep, and then write down what you experience or dream! anyone can do these things if they are only willing to put forth the effort to develop these talents, so just be patient about it, but focused enough to continue trying and to NOT give up in frustration! try it! one way is to visualize it, and dont worry that what you see is the product of your imagination, that is a GOOD thing! when you step INTO it, you wont mind one bit, but then if you look you will find information that you couldnt have known any other way other than by seeing it for yourself, and these things might need to be taken on faith at first, but they will eventually confirm themselves, try it out!

I totally agree!
Old 24-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Knower

Quote:

I will give it a go!! I have been feeling frustrated and felt like giving up.Thanks, i have a feeling it will have the smell of old books to me because i love the small and feel of old books.
Old 24-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
I will give it a go!! I have been feeling frustrated and felt like giving up.Thanks, i have a feeling it will have the smell of old books to me because i love the small and feel of old books.
certainly! im glad to be of service!
Rumi