Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Master

Quick question ?

Just a quick question for those of you on here who's TF/SC keep blocking /unblocking ...deactivating /undeactivating (not sure if thats even a word ,if not i'm making it one lol )you on FB or any other social media ...have you ever asked them why they keep doing this and got an answer? ...I have asked my SC twice now and still havn't got an answer,he just changes the subject...My Sc has done this so many times now ,the first time he did it i didn't hear from him for 9 months ,so everytime he does it ,i get this horrible panicky feeling that this will be the last time i hear from him or it will be months before he is back ....I don't think he even realise how it makes me feel ...It's just so confusing and hurtful ....I have had times when i felt like doing the same ,but i just couldn't bring myself to do it incase ,he takes that as a regection from me and that would be it ,so i don't get why he does it
Old 10-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator
I can see how it would be hurtful. I have never added or requested any of my soul connections to be on my social media. On a different thread I mentioned how I came to this decision. I dated this person who i referred to as moronic moron. As I recall many of you loved this nick name for him. He was a drama king. He was a person who truly thought that my world revolved around him.|I enjoy making up silly status messages and just plain being a smart Alec. Of course I dreaded even going on anymore. Yep he thought he had top rank above my kids and family. He sucked the joy out of me. all better now:)

The way I view this is if you are true to yourself in what your activities are from texting to social media. Now I do not if he is married as you are or what the deal is there. But from my own experience and from what i make from others. is you do not add temptation to your social media. You could have a innocent conversation or so you think but if your spouse so it it would look dofferent to them. If you have to delete any of the texts or social media personal messages then this also lead to trouble with spouse.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator
i just realized I never gave a quick response....
Old 10-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Master

The blocking/unblocking is the person's way of dealing or not dealing with the energy. I would have likely blocked my twin a few times over the years if he did the social media ****.

The person is just having issues. It's nothing personal.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator
I see it as a temptation issue. I also think that what happens in tf land stays in tf land. lol
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I see it as a temptation issue. I also think that what happens in tf land stays in tf land. lol

Not to mention, I have wild urges to call him and then pick up my phone to realize I don't have his number....ugh.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator
Yeah....I could call mine from a payphone to hear is voice lol since not there caller id . I just thought of this lol not to find a payphone.......
Old 10-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
i just realized I never gave a quick response....

Haha i guess i didn't really ask a quick question either did i :)......i'm always blabbing on and on lol ...........................Ahhhh i guess i'm just confused once again lol ......we had a lovely chat last week ,then i looked this morn and he's gone again and each time i would think i should be getting used to it ,but i'm not ,it hurts everytime, even though i keep saying ,"don't take it personally" ......I guess i just get scared one day he might be gone for good ,or that i will have to wait months and months again ,i think that would break me :(
Old 10-02-2013, 11:10 PM
zen_path

Well, it's not fb, but I have myself over the past couple weeks blocked and unblocked an option that allows my tf and I to see when the other was last online. Why the off-and-on? Well, from my point of view I call this the stalker mode feature. I got annoyed that I kept checking in to see when he was last on, and could tell he was checking in to see when I was last on, and so on. So I turned it off for a week, then missed those little clues, so I turned it back on but now am applying better self-control to only check in when it seems right. If I think it's out of control, I'll turn it off again.

So it's kind of like this.. if I think I can't limit myself to just a few potato chips, I hide the bag. Maybe that's what's going on. :-)
Old 10-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Master

Quote:
if I think I can't limit myself to just a few potato chips, I hide the bag. Maybe that's what's going on. :-)

haha i like that ....maybe you are right :)