Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-12-2012, 06:24 AM
seekeroftruth

How can I feel happier about life when I am tired of it?

What's happening? I can't handle this stress. Well, I can but I don't know. I was happier before, back in elementary and middle, beginning of high school. This change the universe suddenly dawned its way into my soul and being is causing my problems. Senior year was okay. First year of college was terrible as well. But my hope gave me strength. This year was one problem after another. People just trying to use me. Sven and Breyln. That ruined a lot for me. And now she is happy. How dare she. She needs to suffer...it's not fair. it feels as though the universe is conspiring against me. They were good for each other. Both only want people that benefit them. EVIL!

There is too much evil in this world. I feel suffocated everywhere. So many pain. I need help..I can't survive alone. Every day, every movie, every action, every song. It reminds me of pain. How I am trying for love and am failing. I even did bad in organic chemistry 1, biology, and Spanish over this hellhole.

I feel as though something is trying to ruin me and my life. It has never gone well for me. I thought I was on a good path with my life finally yet I am suffering even more.

I believe no one can be trusted now. How can I live life by not being able to trust people? Way too many gossipers and selfishness. I can't tell anyone anything without it spreading. For some reason, something prevents people from getting close to me unless they want something. NO..why is it me?

I am full of hatred for life now....I don't want it! please, send someone full of love into my life. Please.. I don't know who I am appealing to. I have been seeking something..someone, true and eternal happiness but to no avail. Why? My bad times never seem to end. They MUST!!!!!!

(edited by SF Staff)
Old 19-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekeroftruth
My bad times never seem to end. They MUST!!!!!!!!

And so they shall.

I totally and completely understand where you are coming from!! As a matter of fact, I just stated yesterday that sometimes humans profoundly disappoint me.

Here's the thing... we have to love ourselves. We MUST realize it when someone is trying to use us and make a decision not to let them. We cannot be walked on if we refuse to lie down for it. This doesn't mean we can go around and be hateful to others (as I'm sure you know), it just means we don't accept someone using us or taking advantage of us. There is an enormous amount of love in this world, but sometimes it gets covered up by the grey clouds of the selfish. You know what's up above grey clouds? SUNSHINE!!

Concentrate on what you love in life and do the things that make you happy. Don't worry a single bit about the happiness you see in others... even if you don't feel they deserve it. You never know what is going on that you don't see... and Karma takes care of what it needs to.

Look for the love and light within you and share that and watch it multiply! Stay away from the people that cause you pain and heal yourself. I am sure you can.

Love and light and peace and serenity to you.
Old 19-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Important lesson for me.
I don't have to feel happy about this life.

But wherever I am, I am there...I will be the same on the Other Side in any
Dimension...(I'm into NDEs and messages from the Other Side).
Find happiness and contentment period....here , there...in a jail, in a palace.

In other words, learn how to focus on the Goal...whatever you personally call that
Goal.
The Goal is the thing...not people, not circumstances, not things, not the weather...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2012, 04:55 AM
seekeroftruth

I need help. I feel like everyone leaves me. To this day, I haven't make one true friend. I feel betrayed by everyone. I'm starting to think there is something wrong, I don't know with what. Before, I was so shy and had social anxiety. I got over that. I'm still having the same problem with people and I feel like it is causing me a distraction because I can't focus like I used to.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:12 AM
benjamin

Whenever I've felt stuck in life, nowhere to turn, I give it back to god in prayer. I only know that god has never failed me. You need to trust that a higher power can guide your life Seekeroftruth, step out on a limb of faith, when there feels to be no other limb left and experience what gods love is capable of. No man or friend can compare.
Old 20-12-2012, 07:24 AM
Dr.Truth

[quote=EarthyGirl]

Quote:
We MUST realize it when someone is trying to use us and make a decision not to let them.

Hang on a minute. Is it really so bad to let someone use us? Whatever happened to unconditional love?

Quote:
Don't worry a single bit about the happiness you see in others... even if you don't feel they deserve it. You never know what is going on that you don't see... and Karma takes care of what it needs to.

Good point.
Old 20-12-2012, 09:51 AM
seekeroftruth

I don't mind if my friend wants something because we are supposed to be friends. But friends should care about one another and give support in the bad times. I have this friend. We're in college and I ended up making friends with upperclassmen quickly. I ended up getting backtests and notes for so many professors that we will go through. I shared it all with him. I found out this year he is only interested in people that can help him. I did bad on one exam and he stopped talking with me. Well, a lot more than that happened afterward. I can't call him a friend anymore.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't mind if my friend wants something because we are supposed to be friends. But friends should care about one another and give support in the bad times. I have this friend. We're in college and I ended up making friends with upperclassmen quickly. I ended up getting backtests and notes for so many professors that we will go through. I shared it all with him. I found out this year he is only interested in people that can help him. I did bad on one exam and he stopped talking with me. Well, a lot more than that happened afterward. I can't call him a friend anymore.
Honestly seeker, it sounds like you're feeling sorry for yourself at this point. The world is full of people who use and betray others, that's just the way things are. I suggest you consider talk therapy or energy counselling. Learn to develop a more positive, relaxed approach to life and you will attract positive people and life situations, that's also the way things are. Good luck. And enjoy the holidays -- try to see the beauty of this time of year. Go to the mall and observe children sitting on Santa's knee for example.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
For some reason, something prevents people from getting close to me
You toss energy like that out into the world, then wonder why people might be leery of getting close to you?

~ First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-02-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthyGirl
We MUST realize it when someone is trying to use us and make a decision not to let them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Truth
Hang on a minute. Is it really so bad to let someone use us? Whatever happened to unconditional love?
Unconditional love is healthy and wise. Taking steps to prevent others from using or abusing us is healthy and wise. This is not an either-or proposition Dr.Truth.