Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Master
Rose I feel that whatever stone you think is best for whatever situation you want to heal is best for you :)
Spiritlite.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Master
thank you!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Sungirl

Rosewater

Have you looked into psychic protection as well?

Work on drawing your aura in and grounding yourself. If you aura is scattered it can act like a butterfly net and pick up all sorts of nasties. If you visualise it as a nice egg shape around you, say arms length away from you and ensure that it is down below your feet you will find that you don't pick them up so easilly.

If you see that egg then coated in a protective colour, violet is a good one, then it is harded for them to get to you. If you want you can also fill that egg with bright white golden light... no darkness will get in there!!

Also, the whole grounding thing. As hard as many of us find it to be grounded in the here and now (me included) it really does make a difference to what you are picking up.

In the end it's what Spiritlite said.... go with what your heart tells you... bin the books and simply stand in front of your stones, or the stones in a shop and ask who would be able to help you with this... you can't get it wrong!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Master
Hi tilia yes I have tried that, will try adding purple this time thank you for advice!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Master
Yes and please please ground yourself Rose.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Master
i will try again spirit! i think i may need four hours in the lawn lol
Old 05-11-2010, 12:03 AM
mikron

Cool I am a Crystal

Greetings to all Spiritual forum Members Crystal Lore and the tale of 2 types of crystals My own very unusual path the Soul that I am choose two cosmic rays to be my focus in physical body 7th cosmic ray and the 1st cosmic ray I use Use Rainbow Obsidian egg shaped spheres when i need protection or even a time I might not know whats comming! the Obsidian I say to speak is a way to say I offer the Void and bring the rainbow to some people sometimes! the other end of the spection is master quartz crystal that is my own composite or recordkeeper not in an earthly sense but a extra domain of energy in higher dimensions to blend the synergy of much light and in a way what I am saying is simple some times I bring my master Quartz and becuase it has encoded much of my spiritual light its another type of way for other light workers to greet me ... know me by my Crystal energy

Namaste mikron
Old 08-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Experiencer
A Gift Given To Me

Out of the blue, I neighbor handed me a Phantom Quartz generator with moss agate inclusions.. I've kept is at head of my bed every night for the last 4 years.. cleansing as I should once a month and recharging my the moon.. hold the generator in my hand just before I sleep.. I can tell it comforts me and the level 4 vibration ease the pain in my hands.

I wish I could pick up more from other gems or minerals within my possession.. but have not.. Was this meant to be?.. perhaps.
Old 22-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Master
Sodalite is amazing for protection along with Hawks eye , Labradorite and Lapiz.
Personally black stones such as tourmaline do dispel negativity but they can also attract it. Black tourmaline is a heavy grounder and not for the faint hearted .
Try getting your hands on William Blooms book on psychic protection .