Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2015, 07:51 PM
LizBeefo

Scary and confusing, need some insight!

So something happened to me the other night and left me feeling pretty nervous and scared. First off, I had a bad experience a few days before so, I don't know if it might be linked to this because of the bad feelings I had about this particular experience.

Anyway, what happened was I went to sleep the other night and as I was falling into that relaxed sleep state I suddenly felt thus string vibration. I do a lot of meditation and have felt this before and lately have also had this feeling become a little more spontaneous, but this is not what I am worried about.

So as I had this vibration I readily accepted it at first but then along with it this time I felt this strong fear. I also had some slight visuals I guess but I actually managed to open my eyes still. The visuals though scared me, more like red and black kind of squares or even a flaming feeling (I can't describe it any other way but this is closest to what I mean). I had this feeling of being squeezed or held in an oppressive way, and also like a feeling of being taunted. I couldn't move at all and my bf woke up and I could see and hear him asking me what was wrong as I was lying there with my eyes open and breathing heavily and fast (I was panicking). I was trying to say to him I wanted help and was scared and couldn't move but couldn't. After about 40 seconds maybe it was like it just released me and I gasped and sat up and said what happened.

So I know about sleep paralysis and have experienced it before, although this had a stronger feeling. So I don't know if it could be something else.

Anyway, this was not the only thing. I tried to sleep and then I woke suddenly again because I heaved, then again my fb asked what was wrong and I heaved strongly again. It came suddenly and out of nowhere, but it felt like something bad in me, not that I was actually sick.

The final thing that night I had gone back to sleep but woke up again suddenly as I sat bolt upright, but again it felt like I was pulled up into this sitting position. Again my fb asked what was wrong and I turned to look at him and I could feel I was just staring at him. I had this bad feeling and I was trying to say to him something was wrong but I just couldn't speak. It was as if something was holding me and holding my eyes on him but I couldn't say a word. Again I had the feeling of being released and gasped a little again and said I was freaked out and scared (I think after this he probably was feeling the same about me too )

Anyway, I have a close friend who has had a similar experience in everything and I wonder if it could be linked too in any way. I'd like some possible insight, but I've had sleep paralysis before and I've felt very different than this time.
Old 19-01-2015, 08:56 PM
LizBeefo

Also I don't know if this is the right section for this but I don't know where this should've gone, so I apologies if it's wrong!
Old 19-01-2015, 10:06 PM
lote17

Hi I had something similiar happen to me when I was young I wonder if you feel sad or anxious but you need to pray that might help.
Old 20-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Ascender
Close your crown chakra. Make it like a fountain. It will stop anything from getting in like that.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Experiencer

I don't know what it was that you experienced but may I recommend that you protect yourself?

Maybe when you go to bed, just imagine / visualize white light around you, protecting you. See if that helps.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:25 PM
jerrygg38

This is similar to my experience in 1981. I was not asleep. I was fighting with God. I told God that God did not exist and that I was insane. I asked how to find truth and the spirit said "Deny everything until you can no longer deny it. Then it grabbed me. I could not move or breathe. My heart raced but I could not speak. I only had a few seconds left to live and in my mind I said "I yield the point" Then God released me.
In my latest manuscript "Cosmic Reincarnation" at age 76 I now know that the spirit was not God or another. It was my own soul. It came out of me so that I could see it. It looked thousands of years old.
Anyway that is what grabbed you. You have a conflict with your soul. You have lived hundreds of lives in the past and will live many more lives. You have to put yourself upon a better spiritual path. Perhaps you have been chosen for that path. My novel "Futureoids" may help you a little. It will be awhile before I find a publisher for my reincarnation theory. This will help you greatly.