Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Master
God Assigns an Angel to Mature Trees

I wrote about this on this Angels and Guides page many moons ago, can I find it - I think i'm meant to write this new thread.

Sometime ago I was told by God that mature trees have an Angel assigned to each, so we can discuss issues / difficulties - if anyone knows where the link is, maybe drop it in here.

This came to mind to write here when I was going on my bike today, through the park and then the college - and there's a big tree where I stop and chat with the Angel sometimes - i've written about some of the good ideas 'that came to mind' with the gut feeling after chatting this way.

I said Angel ohhh, am I getting some results with this sinus issue i've had for 8 months, I said there'd be answers, I'll tell you about it - and yes I know they already know 'but its chatting' and if your mind is clear and relaxed - ideas can just come to you.

So if anyone's got any links relating to this, regarding Angels / Trees, or gets results from chatting, share it here if you like... And I'm not necessarily going to reply to every message, but we can chat on here if and when anybody's interested.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder

I call them forest fairies. they look like human sized dragonflies. but aren’t in the angel hierarchy.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:30 AM
Master

Trees communicate to each other underground through the symbiotic, microscopic fungus which grows on their roots.

The fungus are the transporters of messages amongst trees and it has been shown in biology that trees can even communicate through the interaction with these fungus from one continent to the other.

It is called the "Woodwide web".

Trees also have their own unique consiousness based on their individual micro - environment and micro - climate. One tree from the same species has its own unique, even if very similar genetic code to a tree from the same species growing right next door to it.

They communicate through the underground Web of mycellium.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:06 AM
Guide

I believe that the plum tree in the back garden here is a magic tree with a spirit living in it. Sometimes I talk to it and ask it to do magic for me. I make up a little rhyme to invoke the powers of the tree spirit to help me. For example I say

Magic tree
Magic tree
Bring love to me
Bring wealth to me
Bring health to me.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I feel that God put the spirit there to help me and feel that ultimately God, the spirit and the tree are all aspects of myself. I also feel that Jesus watches over the plum tree.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvassal
I call them forest fairies. they look like human sized dragonflies. but aren’t in the angel hierarchy.

Thank you for writing / sharing knowledge here everyone...

I'm not talking about fairies here in my words, or what someone might have said or written a long time ago - but what I was told and now know 'an Angel is assigned' to a mature tree or group of them not stuck in, assigned........ So when anyone wants to sit / stand and chat - someone's listening and possibly helping - and yes a nice idea, can help many, I got a lot of good guidance came to mind this way in the gut feeling, spiritual 'clear knowing'.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 09-12-2022, 02:19 AM
Dude111

The other night I was crying and quite sad... I wonder if the tree I hugged and talked to has an angel assigned
Old 09-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Master
That's why Ive been asked to mention this here, we've all been in that position where we need a good cry to let the pressures sometimes of this hard but beautiful world out - so yes Dude111 an Angel would have been listening to your every word.

Asking for help this way / chatting can work in 3 ways, 1 nothing happens because a person hasn't or won't in the future have earned the help / assistance, 2 knowledge comes to you instantly, and 3 go and rest many times after / mind clear and the gut feeling kicks in 'just knowing something' - this can help so many, and there's no restrictions on how many times you can do this, and its free.

Old 10-12-2022, 03:19 AM
Dude111

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
That's why Ive been asked to mention this here, we've all been in that position where we need a good cry to let the pressures sometimes of this hard but beautiful world out - so yes Dude111 an Angel would have been listening to your every word
Thats comforting to know,muchos Gracious
Old 19-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Master
I know when i'm to write about something - the words just flow... Not much to say here, maybe people are shy / or they just don't have problems, it is nice to share our problems then share solutions.

Riding through the collage on my bike today, stopped by my tree - and said wish me luck Angel, yes it's that easy, no need to sign or register in as in on help forums... I had so many good ideas come to me this way this last year or so, I wrote about them on a thread on the Angels page some time ago where someone had asked re an Acorn and a Guide.

When talking to an Angel, it can take a few seconds - you won't hear a voice and be asked to leave your telephone number, age or email address, or click on the privacy policy, any of that rubbish - you'll just know 'in the gut feeling' as in when a good idea comes to you - and you can go back as many times as you wish, and maybe something will just happen that wouldn't have, because you took the trouble to ask.

I have been busy trying to help my town centre church 'and other churches' with info / ideas on here on this amazing SF's forum - and get them to change slightly to make them more energising / enjoyable - incorporate some of what we know now spiritually in 2022... So I finally got my proposal 'as mentioned on here' and design ready for my church, sent it to them earlier today - ill explain more here if it gets accepted, to help other churches.

But last early evening a song came on the radio 'there can be miracles when you believe' just as I completed and read it, slight tweaking today just to finish off - I looked for the song online, but can't see that one I heard... Will church staff with churches in danger with low congregations, listen and make changes to survive - that's the thing isn't it.

Last edited by one-light : 20-12-2022 at 09:19 AM.