Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Knower

Did I just hear my guides voice?

I just had an experience, and I want to share it for feedback purposes. Apologies for the long post. Skip the next 4 paragraphs if you want to get past my back story, and straight to what just happened.

My back story - I experienced a very painful bereavement in March, but within hours of her death received synchronicities for about 4 weeks, which were so mind blowing that it directly initiated a spiritual awakening in me. I was already open to metaphysics and unseen realms, and had been for around 4 years - in 2018 I definitely saw an angel in my friend's room. We both saw it (she's a very gifted medium/healer). My friend has videos of orbs responding intelligently to her, and photos of thick indoor mists, materialised hearts of divine white light, and large swirls of purple light. They blow me away. I'm in no doubt there exists unseen realms. No doubt.

I began meditating in May this year, and immediately, from my first meditation, went through a rapid enlightenment. My ears used to burn, my lifelong nervous tic completely disappeared (that felt like a miracle!) and has never returned. My forehead, and crown area used to tingle during meditation, after which I always felt as if I understood the meaning of life, as if I was downloading divine knowledge or wisdom. My whole thinking was sort of inverted, and then everything made perfect sense. I specifically set intentions to develop clairvoyance during meditation.

Since May, I've experienced more and more psychic phenomena. In the last 6 weeks I've had 7 pre-cognitive dreams, the most recent being an exact playing-out of something that did happen about 36 hours later. They're always incredibly banal, but so intriguing that they happen at all. I've tried 7 or 8 remote viewings, and was spookily accurate on all occasions. When meditating, when I get my mind really quiet, and I get into that space, I get impressions of people in my mind's eye. Not clear visions, but 1/10th of a second flashes, kind of dull mental impressions (it's hard to explain) that look like photo snapshots. They're nearly always young people, around age 30, some of them are looking at me, and some are looking off-shot, as if smiling at someone else. One or two have been demonic looking. Despite their brief flashes, I could describe the person in detail. About 2 months ago I went to bed one night, and asked my spirit guides to meet me in a dream. It actually happened, and it was the most vivid dream I've ever had, and had a profound message delivered to me in an interaction. A message about where I'm stuck, and something I need to get past. It was delivered in a very clever way. I took his advice on board.

More profoundly, I've tried channelling my friend who died in March using a technique during meditation. The first time I tried it my whole aura immediately felt electrified, I felt completely awash with love, and the exact location on my body began pulsating where she had a tattoo that I liked. I believe I had a one-question conversation with her. I asked if she can see me, and a thought in her voice said "No, but I can hear you". Then I lost the connection. But the feeling of love and of being connected to something ethereal was palpable, and something I'd not experienced before. I tried about 20 or 30 times more after this, and got nothing. But then it worked again two weeks ago. I felt a sudden bump on my forehead, and my aura immediately felt charged. It was lost within 10 seconds, and there was no conversation. I'm seeing strings of 2s and 3s everywhere at the moment too.

But I just now had an experience that's left me very excited, and I need to share it. I just meditated. Before meditation I was thinking about asking my guides to connect. But I didn't really have a reason for them to connect. So I didn't ask them, as I feel it's wrong to play around with them as entertainment. However, I do let them know that I'm always open to hearing their voice, if only they'd speak to me during a meditation to let me know they're there, and to help me develop my psychic abilities. I fell asleep during meditation, which is rare for me. I'd fallen into a shallow on-off doze for half hour, when suddenly, as clear as a bell, I heard "Hello!" in a male voice. Not in any particular ear, but in the middle of my head. It was so startling I jolted awake, wide awake. At the same time I felt something trying to connect with my aura. I've come to recognise that slight electrical charge all over my body. But I cut it off and didn't interact, as it was so startling. I did ask for it, but when it happened it shocked me. Within seconds I said hello back, and thanked him for doing as I asked. I told him to do it again sometime soon, and next time I should know what it is.

Can anybody relate? Did that really just happen? Or could it have been an auditory hallucination? It was very direct, and VERY clear. Something similar did happen 2 months ago. I woke up in the middle of the night, and for some reason, whilst in a hypnagogic state I thought of trying to connect with my spirit guides. Immediately my whole aura electrified, and I could hear a voice say a sentence, but it was so distant I couldn't make out the words. I'm sure it was the same voice. A male voice, with some kind of authority and directness. But just now was the first time I clearly heard what was said. It was a very loud and clear "Hello!" (with an exclamation mark).

If you've read my whole post, and can respond with thoughts, I thank you very much in advance.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Administrator
This could have been your Guide ,what I always tell people is to get used to the Energy that comes with it,
That way if he comes around you , you will know by the energy whether it is your guide.

Namaste
Old 05-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Knower

Hello Native spirit. Thank you for your reply.

Both times there was definite energy with the voice - as if my aura connected with some subtle energy, that I had absolute power to stop and disconnect from. I recognised it this time as being the same as the first time. It feels like some kind of static charge through and around my whole body, and not at all worrying. It comes with a loving and reassuring feeling. But it is a new experience for me. Tonight was the fourth time in my life I've felt it. All four times have been in the last 2 months or so. Twice was my friend who died (no voice), and twice I believe to be my guide(s) (both times with male voice).

The voice tonight was unbelievably clear and real.
Old 16-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder

Very, very interesting post, Bluto! One of the best I have read at this forum. You are quite psychic. How exciting for you. I hope you are doing your Prayers of Protection before meditating and all other spiritual forays.

I do believe that the voice which greeted you was a real phenomenon. But whether it was your Guide or another spirit being, I cannot know for certain. You will have to rely on your intuition and the events leading up to the voice occurrence to determine who it may have been. I have no doubt the spirit being--your Guide or whoever--will reach out again.

It is clear that you are clairvoyant and clairaudient. Two great abilities for a Psychic Medium. Clairsentient, too, perhaps? (I wonder because of the tattoo location sensation.)

I can relate to hearing voices. My most audient moment was during prayer to The Most Supreme Creator. I said that He wasn't helping me, that He had forgotten about me. I think I had just finished, and was sitting there in silence for a few seconds, when I heard a loud, authoritative male voice say, "I did not forget you."

In my case, the voice was external (the way I hear most voices), and I felt no sensations (that I remember). Since that day, when I start feeling hopeless or unhappy, I remember or automatically see a memory of that event. Never again have I thought or said that God forgot about me. I now understand that everything happens in its own time, and I just have to wait and do what can be done on my end.

Your two events sound like a Spirit's introductory attempts to communicate with you. So, Bluto, you will eventually receive confirmation of who the voice is. How that will happen, I cannot know. Going forward, if you have doubts about any aspect of spiritual endeavors, Pray to the Divine Source, Supreme Creator, Almighty God, or whichever name you use, and ask for guidance and clarity on a particular situation that has happened.

Though the voice you heard could be one of your guides, keep in mind that it could also be one of your Guardian Angels.

Peace and protection to you.
TA
Old 17-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Master

Re spirit guide - Bluto

As AngelBlue stated, “it could be a guide or another spirit being”

I would advise you to be very cautious when it comes to spirit, but that’s just my opinion.

Do you say a prayer of protection before you go into meditation to communicate with spirit, if not, I would advise you to do so.

Hope you have a wonderful experience.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Knower

Thank you True Angel, and Redchic12.

Since I started this thread, I have once more tried to connect. Instead of trying during a meditation, I asked my guide to "wake me up with his voice", like what happened the very first time (read the last paragraph of my first post where I describe it).

I went to sleep, and about 6 hours later I roused to the sound of waves of static in my ears. Like wind, or ocean waves. I then woke, and felt a very strong electromagnetic static in my whole aura. I immediately remembered setting the intention, so I chose to hold on to the static. I telepathically said "speak, speak", and I heard the same male voice say one word. However, the word sounded the same as someone shouting from far away through gale force winds (the windy noises were still going on), so I have no idea what the word was, and couldn't even guess. So this is the third connection with, I think, the same male.

Then it got extremely interesting. I opened my eyes (or so I thought - turns out they were still closed) and I could see my curtains with the dawn light half illuminating them. I could see energy all around me, like the sort of energy one sees coming from a hot radiator, or a hot road. I thought "I'm going to raise my hand and put it into the energy", so I did. I felt charged. I then decided to stop the experience, and shook myself out of it. It was only then that I realised my eyes hadn't been open, and my hand hadn't moved. But I was definitely awake and thinking conscious thoughts, and making ordinary conscious decisions. My interpretation is that I was in a hypnopompic state, and that my soul/astral body/spirit was fully awake and conscious, but my body had yet to wake up. I wonder if my astral hand left my body, and I could see my curtains with my astral eyes? The experience was as real as real. I definitely wasn't dreaming. Something connected with me, and it was soon after I set the intention.

All 3 connections with this particular male have happened after I asked him to connect, NEVER without my invitation. Since I've been connecting like this, I've developed an ear ache, and often feel pressure in my ears. This is on top of ringing which started last May when I began meditating. They often heat up really hot after meditation. I'm inclined to believe I'm being tuned in to higher frequencies or that my vibration is rising.

Yes I say prayers of protection. I just ask archangel Michael and God something like this: "Archangel Michael, God, or whoever it is I should be asking, during this meditation, please only let positive entities made of pure white light connect with me, who only have good intentions. No negative entitites. I now surround myself in divine white light. Thank you". Then I vision myself in divine white light. Problem is, I never did, or do this, before going to sleep and setting my intentions. Only during meditation. I don't know if this is good enough.

True Angel - I'm very fascinated that you heard "I did not forget you" in a a loud, authoritative male voice. It's my understanding guides, angels, and even God speak in short, precise, loud, and authoritative statements. So I'm inclined to think God did indeed speak to you, and that your conclusions about everything happening in its own time are correct.

To add to this topic, though it's not directly relevant, I've since discovered I can heal myself. The ear ache was getting a little concerning. So one night I meditated and envisioned divine white healing light, and violet healing light, pouring in from the cosmos, going straight into my ear, encircling all the innards of that area, and healing it. What happened next stunned me. I came out of the meditation, and the ear ache had entirely gone, so had my sore throat. It's been over a week and they haven't come back. AND, for about 6 weeks prior I'd been feeling terribly off, full of underlying malaise, off music, low energy, very depressed, just terrible. But after this meditation, I felt completely over this, and back to my normal self, full of love for life, etc. I also laid my hands on a friend who had a stitch in her left side. She said they usually last for an hour and are very painful. I again imagined the healing lights coming through me, and into her. My hands tingled. I didn't tell her what I was doing. I just asked "can I try something?". Amazingly, her pain stopped within a minute, and she was dumbstruck, and so was I. "What did you just do?" she asked. "I don't really know" I replied.

anyway, a bit off topic in that last paragraph there. But yeah, I heard the voice that once more.

I'm going to try connecting again. But next time I shall have a few deep questions written down, and laid next to me when I mediatate/sleep. I shall say a prayer of protection before meditating/going to sleep, and see what happens. I might turbocharge it with some selenite on my third eye. I recently began meditating whilst holding crystals... omg! That's powerful.

Last edited by Bluto : 20-01-2023 at 02:47 AM.
Old 22-02-2023, 07:02 AM
Pathfinder

I find your experiences very interesting, Bluto. Sorry, I don't come in much.

Your healing success is pretty cool. You might have healing abilities. Have you ever considered Reiki healing? Or Chakra healing?

I find visual healing fascinating, as I've tried it a few times myself. And I intend to look into it in more depth. I would luv to be able to heal others from afar. Ahhh, the possibilities of life, even as we grow old.

Good luck in your endeavors, Bluto!
Old 22-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Master

Hey Bluto so glad to hear that you say a prayer of protection and it sounds good enough to me as well. I say it every night before sleeping.

What wonderful experiences you are having, sooooooo jealous ha
Old 22-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Master

Hi Bluto I can relate to a lot of your experiences. I just read the part about you seeing your room with your eyes closed and I've experienced the same. A lot of times I'm looking around my room at night before I go to sleep then I realize my eyes are closed and open them to be sure what I was doing. I just noticed recently when I close my eyes sometimes instead of perceiving a fairly flat darkness I see lights and depth, like I'm outside in a misty golden haze looking into the distance.

I believe I have a lot of psychic stuff blocked for this incarnation for reasons unknown to me but through some effort I have managed to have various psychic experiences. One time though some visualization practice I managed to open a psychic ability and while sitting on my bed meditating I suddenly heard a lot of loud voices all around me. They were clear as day. Male and female voices, some close like they were yelling in my ear, and some more distant like they were having conversations far away from me in the distance. It was very startling. It reminded me of some of those scenes in that movie Ghost where Woopi Goldberg's character unlocks her psychic abilities and suddenly is accosted by all these spirits wanting to use her to talk to relatives.

I've also spoken with spirit guides a few times in lucid dreams. But like I said, this stuff is pretty blocked in me and it takes a huge effort to push through the veil to experience such things so I don't bother. I figure we all end up back in the astral world soon enough so I just work on more earthly things like selflessness and awareness. My partner is extremely psychic but just in annoying ways lol. Anytime I get my partner gifts like on a birthday or Christmas, they tell me exactly what I got them without even seeing the box.
Old 22-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Knower

Yes, it sounds like your guide. Or at the very least, your connection channel is opening. Hearing that voice and the electricity feeling are both indications of that. So if you didn't hear your guide, you certainly will soon.

I will say to just go with it. You asked for your guide to say something to you. But then when he did, you questioned it. This is natural, of course! Nothing wrong with it. But just something to point out to help you along in the trusting process.

Guides can be playful beings. I wouldn't attach rules on when you can and cannot play with them or reach out to them. They don't follow all the same rules we do.