Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Seeker

I would recommend from my own experience that you do not channel or go into trance like states for long periods of time, you can end up damaging your nervous system.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:50 AM
LightKeeper

Well do you know what's happening to you or not. Thanks for the insight. :)
Old 16-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Channeling was something that happened spontaneously to me the first time, which i went into trance, and this was very overwhelming for me, and didnt work well for the type of person that I am.
I have come to understand that we are all channelers of our truth, and the more we align ourselves with it the more clearly it is expressed through our vessel. The channeling that happens now is far different from what i experienced before, or any type of trance state.
Now that i have become aware of the idea that I am a vessel of communication i realize each moment is an opportunity to connect with truth. Finding it hard to not see an eternal wisdom in the things i come up with and believe in. As for myself on a personality level, I dont think i could say the things I say, if it was God himself, or mY higher self, or what i truly am, working through me.
Its as if understanding is bestowed upon me, so that i may convey it to others, offering a Idea which has the capability to cause quickening of the soul. Understanding is the Number one reason for Duality.
We lack a true and universal understanding, relating infinity to only what we have experienced in our lives. Narrowing our ability to speak real truth, and to feel real peace.
When we come to the realization that infinity is with in and around us and that we are an expression of it, it is easy to fall into harmony with our true expression. Which is love, understanding and acceptance.
WHen i meditate I often feel my neck bob my head to and fro, I do not know why this happens but it is involuntary and does release the sharp pains that sometimes occurs during kundalini rising.
After finishing a painting I often see, religious and philisophical symbolism in the picture that i did not intend consciously at the moment, but relates to the experience which inspired the art.
This whole world and everything in it is up for divination as it is all an expression of the One true Source, Funny how all the people and places in the bible, if looked at correctly, directly correlate to the energies of the body and the world, explaining how the chakras affect us, how to develop and care for them and how they are balanced. Even the placement of cities, and buildings and places on the earth is a channeled message from truth.
We can look at this world in terms of PEople and places, and we can look at Divinity as angels spirits. And we can look at the universe as simply energy.
All our correct. Some slightly less diluted than others. Some more so.
I hope that you stay balanced, and have an amazing time unfolding your spiritual essence and integrating your whole self into embodiment.