Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2005, 03:35 AM
Laura10

Getting serious about Soul

Hi, I am new here, but not new to spiritual forums. I have this rather collected observation about the definition of soul mates that is currently running through spiritual circles and general romance circles out on the web. Mostly, a soulmate is just someone you really get along with according to the general public as well as possibly being spiritually akin.

I have a stronger spiritual take on that. I believe we have soul groups and more than one soul mate within that group. This is a longlived belief and has had credence in my personal expieriences, so will stay with it.

I have undertaken years of spiritual questing and endeavor and it was six years ago that I retrieved much past life memory and made contact with my soul guide and higher mind. It was then that I knew I had soul mates and a soul group and that one day in my future I would be seeking them, or him. Only now, six years later, do I feel that call and have begun my opening to connect with a soul mate or my soul group. I believe in preincarnational goals and soul destiny to the pitch and have had confirmation and synchronicity in my life to incline me to stay on course with it all. It has truly been a well defined course too. Nothing general or loose and quite gratifying, so far!

So, I believe in soul mates, yes and more to the exact, whole soul groups and that they incarnate together and go along their interests and goals and one day, usually later in life, call to each other to meet and share that remaining destiny and lifespan. I am hearing or feeling that call and have my soul guidance that confirms this, but when I went out on the internet and began looking around I found some very shallow definitions of "soul mates" and"soul group". The "soul group" have actually been described as an entire generation in some circles. This would be a "people" or culture, as I understand it, like the Indigos and what not, not a soul group. A soul group is collective soul as are twin flames and soul mates within that group, as I have always understood it and recollected from past life recall. So . . ahhh, alas, I find myself here in warm water and comfortable territory again.

Here people take soul and spiritual quest seriously and do not redesign the soul and it's resonance or just throw out heavy terms to gain attention. So, good to be here and yes, I am interested in talking about soul mates. I am 45-47 years old - hahahahahaha, I can explain that one later. I love these forums and feel at home here. So, greetings to all, I will hang out here in the soul mate forum and look foreward to seeing like minds and hearts here.

I haven't filled out a profile yet or photo but I will later this week when I have the time free to do it.

Sincerely,
Laura10