Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Gracey

baked in an oven almost.

This dream makes no sense to me:

I woke up from sleep and saw a butterfly fall from the ceiling. It landed my the lower side of my neck. Then I quickly feel back asleep. In a dream state I heard that my intuition is now in my throat. Then I heard a word, but I forget what it was, dream maybe, I forget. Anyways, next I found myself and a man inside of an oven that bakes cookies. A new big batch was coming down the shoot. A batch so big that it would make hundreds of cookies. Where we were, we would get killed when all the dough came down, so the other guy got a large stick and pushed the dough back as it came down. Then at the last shoot, it ate him up and he died. I stood alone then and another batch was coming down. I searched for help and then an older man who was wise told me that I am to put a bag over my head and go to the top of the oven. He said something about ions. Then the other batch came and we both went up, he put the bag over his head and i did too. We seemed to be in an old dusty cluttered attic. I saw white smoke or steam come in. Next I was on the street and I saw a girl whose body was a chocolate chip cookie with no chocolate chips. Then I was riding on a bike and was approaching my childhood home. I saw someone familiar at the house on the way there. I didn't want to interact, so i turned my bike backwards and rode while dragging my hand on deep water that isn't there in real life.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Master
dream butterflies often represent change (so it's said), and this may be an
indication of you gaining a skill of speaking prophetically [throat; intuition].
the forgotten word might relate to some inspirational impulse which guides
your new ability [dreams?].
the cookie oven is a strange scene. it seems to represent you, as a spirit, having
entered into a physical form. your baking process is complete, and you're needing
to make room for a fresh batch of souls to enter into manifestation. the guy with
you seems to be a cipher [not an actual person], whose demise shows you the
error of attempting to stymie the process of creation.
it's a good thing that help was made available to you when you'd needed it;
providing you with the knowledge needed to reach the next level in your
development. search and you will find; that's the nature of things. i suppose
that wise elder to be a 'spiritual guide'... maybe someone who's been through
the process before. [i'm not getting a read on the head-bagging, nor "ions".]
the old dusty attic appears to have been a 'waiting area', and the first thing
that came to mind for me concerning the white smoke/steam was involving
how the signal having chosen a new pope by displaying white smoke... which
seems to signal that your waiting is over.
once on the street you see another soul having entered physical life (another
cookie girl); the idea of no chocolate chips might suggest that she doesn't
have 'internal conflicts' to work through... she's a single flavor.
i'm not understanding the final bit, but it seems like a failure of some kind...
it's as if you were "dragging your feet", not wanting to do something, but it
was your hand here. the deep water might relate to something contained in
your subconscious (explaining why you were reluctant to interact?).
Old 05-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Gracey

now see, i would never thought to interpret the dream that way. so thank you for the insights. it makes really good sense to me. the man was trying to stop the cookie flow in the oven by pushing it back up and it killed him. that shocked me, but had no time to mourn cause i needed to "survive" the next batch.

um, the bag over our heads was to keep us from breathing in the white smoke and the ions in the bag insured clean air for us to breath. he guided me through the process.

the cookie girl was from the same kind of cookies that were made in the oven. she was with a man who was not a cookie person.

i am normally reluctant to interact in waking life for a variety of personal experiences and one reason that points to me receiving pain from others.

the butterfly was actually not in a dream. i woke up from sleep and saw it fall down to me. i could feel it land too, and reached to feel it, but didn't find it. then i fell back asleep and had this dream immediately. hopefully, it wasn't a spider that fell on me. lol
Old 05-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Then I was riding on a bike and was approaching my childhood home. I saw someone familiar at the house on the way there. I didn't want to interact, so i turned my bike backwards and rode while dragging my hand on deep water that isn't there in real life.

Someone from your past (literal or a past life maybe)... you're not keen on interacting, they do not fit in your life now or are not part of your life now. That's all good though.

What is it they say? Still waters run deep... to me, water represents emotions and deep water could hold many deep emotions, a profound connection... deep water often is dark towards the bottom, perhaps there's something mysterious or something that you're "feeling your way towards" with regards to this person (whoever or whenever they are). Or as H:O:R:A:C:E suggests, something deep in your subconscious and you're tickling it to the surface, so to speak.

Old 05-04-2018, 02:13 AM
Gracey

reminds of this song by trevor hall, still waters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRW6_jk9CVs

things to ponder Kaere...i didn't want to react because i had (have) no self confidence due to being outcasted and bullied while living in that town as a child. i was a redhead who didn't smoke, drink, do drugs or have sex, so I got bullied for that in a town of 200 people and 26 kids all around my age who hated me. my world was small and the rejection felt huge. i still feel unworthy of friendships and being liked by people at times.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:22 AM
Master
That's a strong tune! And there's a message there for you... reminders like that come from spirit, I believe it to be so.

A tough way to grow up for a sensitive little girl ((((hugs)))) give your inner child some extra 'chocolate chips' tomorrow - you're very worthy of all those extra things, enjoy them when they come around

It comes more clear now... butterflies are transitions, they "bloom", move from one cocooned state to a glorious free state.

Something has happened to bring you back to those older emotions - it's like a retrospective look. You're not completely invested in them (you can recognize them, self aware)... but you still dabble in the feeling.

You and a man in an oven hmm... I'm glad you weren't cooked (cookied!) - do sweet actions make you feel uneasy? Or perhaps something you previously enjoyed has ended unexpectedly.

Putting the bag over your heads, I wonder if that's symbolic for ignoring something and making it out okay? Like, don't sweat the small stuff or the stuff you can't change? Take the higher ground :) white smoke would seem to be purity, cleansing?

Just some rhetorical questions you could ask yourself in your search for meaning in this dream. It feels like an important dream for you, a key to a certain oven door, so to speak.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
one idea about the bags could be that your escape from the threat to your
life [lives] was "in the bag"... it was never something for you to worry over.
the "ions" might have involved an instruction for you to 'keep your eye on'
some factors which would serve to cue you that you'd reached safety.

the "real life" experience with the butterfly appears to have supplied you
an ability you've not had at earlier times. with that skill, your 'interaction'
with the familiar person at your childhood home would have a completely
different dynamic. i like the "tickling it to the surface" thought provided
by Kaere... that may be the mechanism you were using to bring your
newly discovered skill into your awareness [which would empower you
to alter the nature of that relationship in/with the past].
Old 07-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
some additional thoughts have occurred for me.
the butterfly which cane to you before the dream is reminding me of the
moth which had come to Gandalf in both The Unexpected Journey and in
The Two Towers. in both instances it had portended his escape from captivity.
i think the place where it fits into the dream is in the attic scene, where you've
gained access to some skills/ideas which have been held in storage for you,
to make use of later. in the dream you've merely visited that location momentarily,
and suddenly found yourself elsewhere... but i'm thinking you were meant to
retrieve something there to assist you (perhaps that 'elder' picked it up?).

the cookie girl, accompanied by someone else, may be a reflection of yourself,
with that helper having the form of a bicycle in your personal experience.
when you approach the area in which you might implement the skill you've
recovered from the attic, you redirect your vehicle [helper] towards where
you have come from... and seek to bring that ability up into your conscious
awareness by dragging your hand into the waters of your subconscious.
the point of things appears to be that you can rewrite the meanings of
some past experiences with some skill you've recovered (but not yet
having become consciously aware of that fact).
Old 07-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
This dream makes no sense to me:

I woke up from sleep and saw a butterfly fall from the ceiling. It landed my the lower side of my neck. Then I quickly feel back asleep. In a dream state I heard that my intuition is now in my throat. Then I heard a word, but I forget what it was, dream maybe, I forget. Anyways, next I found myself and a man inside of an oven that bakes cookies. A new big batch was coming down the shoot. A batch so big that it would make hundreds of cookies. Where we were, we would get killed when all the dough came down, so the other guy got a large stick and pushed the dough back as it came down. Then at the last shoot, it ate him up and he died. I stood alone then and another batch was coming down. I searched for help and then an older man who was wise told me that I am to put a bag over my head and go to the top of the oven. He said something about ions. Then the other batch came and we both went up, he put the bag over his head and i did too. We seemed to be in an old dusty cluttered attic. I saw white smoke or steam come in. Next I was on the street and I saw a girl whose body was a chocolate chip cookie with no chocolate chips. Then I was riding on a bike and was approaching my childhood home. I saw someone familiar at the house on the way there. I didn't want to interact, so i turned my bike backwards and rode while dragging my hand on deep water that isn't there in real life.

This is quite the dream there, and it has lots of symbols and possibilities. If we start at the beginning we see a butterfly. Who is known as the symbol of transformation and growth. This butterfly lands in a particular spot on you. Your neck. What needs to change within your neck and throat? Are you not speaking your truth? Are you holding yourself back.... Then you fall into a slumber state and the firth thing you hear, is that your intuition is now in your throat. Surprise surprise in the same area the butterfly landed on. Which is an interesting place for ones intuition. As intuition stems, usually, from the gut. So is your intuition stuck here? Is it connected to this place? Is there a block in your throat preventing you from tapping fully into your intuition..

You're now in an oven that bakes cookies. If we skip ahead to the end of the dream we see that these cookies are life. We see a girl who is a cookie. Then when we go back to the oven we see this same life that is being created can also smother and kill you. If not careful. So life itself can kill you it seems. And it seems that where you are, it will consume you, no matter what you do. You can't stop it. You can't push it back. You can't fight it off. It is coming. It's eventuality will happen. Regardless of you stopping it. It's going to happen, and it's going to scare you. This death is scary. Is it fear of dying? Fear of dying now? Can you escape this death? What can you do? The only thing you can do, is ask for help.. And when you do surrender yourself, and humble yourself to ask for help... You meet a stranger. Whom you say is more wise than you. Has he lived longer? Is he smarter? Why is he wiser than you? Can you trust this stranger? You must, if you want to live. Can you trust his help? He tells you the only way to survive is if you listen to him, and then blind yourself. It's the only way to be safe. Perhaps if you look outside of you, you will never find help or answers. You will never find your intuition. So now you have to turn off the outside world. Can you see in this bag? Can you see without seeing? Will you know where to go? When you blind yourself to the outside world, you are able to climb up even higher to a much safer place. And this stranger knows that he must do this without question. Is this what makes him wiser? He knows to trust himself, and blind himself to outside influences. If he wants to survive. Now you see smoke. It is white. Is it purifying and clearing out? Is it in honor of your achievement in getting where you are now? But yet in this new place, this new state.. It is very dusty. It is very old, and it's very cluttered. What is being stored here? Why is the old being kept in this place? Why hasn't anyone come along and remove it, and let it go, and cleaned it up? This place seems to have been long forgotten... Yet where does this smoke come from and into here? Is it external? Now you are on the street. And you see this girl, this life that has been created. What is interesting is that you say she is a chocolate chip cookie, but she has no chips.. So then what makes her a chocolate chip cookie? Would she not just be a chocolate cookie? What are the chips? And why does she not have them? Has she let them go? Were those chips weighing her down and she realized she no longer need them?

And now, you are on a bike. Now you're really moving. Getting to where you need to go... Yet, instead of moving forward in this journey. You decide to go backwards. You go back to where it all started for you. Your childhood. Do you need to go backwards before you move forward? Yet being there you are reminded of the past, and of something that you don't want to confront. What are you hiding from? Why are you ignoring the past? Did it hurt you? Did it not help you become who you are? You now decide to turn around, yet again, and get away from here. Yet, now, you seem to be a little reluctant, and are dragging your hands. And boy, it's deep. It's a deep water. It's a deep place of emotions. What kind of water do we have? Is it clear? Is it murky? Is it dark? Is it cold? Is it hot?
Old 07-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Gracey

o my, so many questions and perspectives from everyone, it's like a deep ocean of thoughts that I could get lost in.

The bag over my head was clear and I could see easily. It protected us from the steam/smoke that was coming up from the baking oven. It acted like a mask that firefighters wear. I followed his lead. The man who helped me I have seen before in my dreams, the one where he told me about a mirrored vortex. His energy was loving, kind and gentle. I knew I could trust him. He showed me safety. I do believe he just might be an aspect of my higher self.
energy flowing out of me/mirror vortex
Gracey

Very good point about not using my intuition on what to do, but it seems my intuition was to ask for help and that is something that I normally will not do. And I see that as a good thing.

I did some research on throat chakras and intuition and found some info on that.

I did find it odd that there was a tiny attic crawl space inside of an oven. I think that represents things of a higher consciousness that I am not consciously aware of and using.

The water was about 20 feet deep, still and dark. I felt comfortable with it. I felt joy as I touched it.

Thanks for the ocean of perspectives to reflect on everyone!