Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-03-2024, 12:20 AM
Guide

WHO is the chooser of the Chosen?

When I was a kid, and my mother thought that I was getting big headed or
to cocky, she would say what you know son would fit on a postage stamp and
still have room for the LORDS prayer!

I chose to become an alcoholic before I was even born, I saw this in a vision from the astral dimension.

After sobering up I chose to work with others who were still in the throws of
active addiction, and by consciously choosing this path, the universe opened
up several major synchronicities in my life that brought me jobs where I could
be of service and counsel my brothers and sisters who badly needed to be
able to recover.

blessings michael.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
When I was a kid, and my mother thought that I was getting big headed or to cocky,
she would say what you know son would fit on a postage stamp and still have room for the LORD'S prayer!

I chose to become an alcoholic before I was even born, I saw this in a vision from the astral dimension.
Not many get this part of life. xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2024, 07:15 AM
Master

My guess is all have been chosen otherwise we would not be taking up real estate on this earth and in reality and in this of many universes. But I think that passage was about "chosen" to be saved or something like that. I think more like chosen to have a go at it.

Hey new soul, new light, you're going down to earth and are merging with a animal body with billions of others lets see what you do with that. You have been chosen to have a shot on a journey back to your source.

All the negative energy down here is a pretty good test for souls I think. It's pretty amazing how much fighting and conflict is on this earth. Why can't every living thing on this earth just love each other? Why the existence of violence and conflict? Seems like money and power is the root of most of that. God did not invent money, we did, no idea why. So we could compete and have haves and have nots... pay poorer people to wait on us, cook for us, clean for us, watch and raise our children... do whatever we want them to do.

It's so odd to me that a company can make billions of dollars in profit and get mad if one of their employees takes 5 minutes to go to the bathroom. Yet without the employees the company does not make one cent. Some are homeless and others have 10 mansions. Yea this world makes no sense.

I hope I become the type of person or soul that gets to live in a higher type of place. But I don't think it's a "chosen" thing. More like it's up to us. We end up where we belong I think. Right now we all belong here. Though I would guess some are getting ready to graduate to higher dimensions and worlds. I think we don't need to be chosen. We just are free to be who and what we want and that determines where we go or are.
Old 25-03-2024, 11:24 PM
Guide

Blessings Maisy for your input here yes indeed I agree with you that we all choose what we will become, however many choose unconsciously and fewer
make the conscious choice.

regards michael