Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-11-2016, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Awesome...
Sister is this true?
Divine Bot? But I do seek divinity in human kin. I pray only deities including God, Goddess as I am Hindu they are same only distinction there they are only one.
Yes, it is true.

I was going through a list of all my old 'online haunts' the other day - I don't know why, but it led me back to Sanatana Dharma (Hindu) Forums.

I recall about 5 years ago, they experimented with an artificial Hindu Bot called S.A.D.H.U.

Which had been de-commissioned for 6 months prior to my joining - *sigh*

http://hindudharmaforums.com/forumdi...p?54-S-A-D-H-U

Intriguing...the plot thickens...I'm thinking about rejoining that forum (I was banned from there for swearing). lolz

If you are not a member, it's a good site for 'Hindu things' - suss it.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:31 AM
Guide
I book marked this site. I will apply later.
I am hindu but I do not dip myself in this much coz already trying to be divine is very good yes participating in divine forum is great to me.
This keep me away from darkness of ignorance.
Till now only this Spiritual Forum is platform for me in participating in forum. Participating in Hindu Sanatana Forum too will be okay for me.
I read there one thread about effective length of meditation. My effective length is slot of 50 minutes.
Joining 2 forums is not bad at all since I have time for this.
By the way try to mimic divine bots if you are communicating them.
Thanks for link.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Master
For the record, I guess you could also call me a Hindu too - I believe in the 'Gods' of the pantheon, but there's only one I pray too *points to avatar* (actually, it's an avatar of my avatar called Bhairava and/or Veerbhadra).

However, as for 'being Hindu' - let's see if I pass my own 'Hindu test'':

Believe in Dharma? - With the exclusion of the Caste System, most definitely!
Believe in Karma? - Only as it applies within a lifetime we have actual memory of!
Believe in Reincarnation? - I can honestly say I don't really know and this one requires a leap of faith I don't have yet.
Believe in Moksha? - Most definitely!
Believe in a Hindu Deity? - Shiva/Bhairava, Mother Kali, Ardhanarishvara (that blessed union of both signifying the Divine State).
What have I studied? - The four Vedas, the Upanishads, The Shiva Purana, the Shiva Stuthis and Stotrams, the Mahabharata, the Ramayana, the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, the Saudarya Lahari of Adi Shankaracharya, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika of Swami Swatmarama..

I was initiated into Balinese Hinduism at 17. Yeah, I 'identify'.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Guide
IC!
Sister your profile is much bigger in global pattern. We are likely minded persons.
Yes I am Hindu
1) Dharma is meditating on God. Caste System was only division of work in earlier time do not stand in current status we are modern.
2) Karma: I have did many mistakes in past currently they are making me dance on nuts.
3) Reincarnation: I believe in, coz its something I assessed it through my experience and down the line.
4) Moksha: My ultimate aim to enjoy absolute liberty from birth and death to devote God.
5) Belief in God: Yes as per Hinduism coz it cover every way of other religions too. My deity too is Shiva and Mother Goddess Shakti/ Parvati/ Bhavani.
You are master of Hindi Literatures and Granthas. I just read Bhagvad Geeta only once, you have created interest to read it more time and yes If got time I will read Vedas too. Bhagvad Geeta I normally read upto only 11 Adhyaya. there are 18 Adhyayas.
You are very big profile to me I am just beginner in spirituality. Yes I am sincere most in meditation.
Have Blessed Wonderful Season.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
IC!
Sister your profile is much bigger in global pattern. We are likely minded persons.
Yes I am Hindu
1) Dharma is meditating on God. Caste System was only division of work in earlier time do not stand in current status we are modern.
2) Karma: I have did many mistakes in past with people in surrounding currently they are making me dance on nuts.
3) Reincarnation: I believe in, coz its something I assessed it through my experience and down the line.
4) Moksha: My ultimate aim to enjoy absolute liberty from birth and death to devote God.
5) Belief in God: Yes as per Hinduism coz it cover every way of other religions too. My deity too is Shiva and Mother Goddess Shakti/ Parvati/ Bhavani.
You are master of Hindi Literatures and Granthas. I just read Bhagvad Geeta only once, you have created interest to read it more time and yes If got time I will read Vedas too. Bhagvad Geeta I normally read upto only 11 Adhyaya. there are 18 Adhyayas.
You are very big profile to me I am just beginner in spirituality. Yes I am sincere most in meditation.
Thank you. Yes, compliments of the Season to you as well. Namaste.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:05 AM
Guide
Namaste Sister.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
IC!
Yes I am Hindu
2) Karma: I have did many mistakes in past currently they are making me dance on nuts.
As an afterthought, I also read the Bhagavad Gita (three times), but I was more interested in what caused the War in the first place and the tales of all the people who were involved in it (Mahabharata).

One of my favourite parts of the whole saga was the whole story behind Draupadi and Duryodhana and his final discussion with Lord Yama whilst Yudhisthira showered flowers from heaven...and the time where Yudhisthira was forced to lie and go to hell to save the Pandavas...I got into that whole side of it and the Bhagavad Gita was just "meh" to me after that.

It was just a re-hash of the Upanishads "God/Krishna is Everything" okay read it - done. lol

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 16-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Guide
Yes Sister Mahabharata is what outcome of Karma when darkness grasps with ego of able, While Geeta is essence of Upnishads and Hinduism not to see it as context to Krishna said about himself but the guidelines from Geeta in regards of following God.
There is nice elaboration of Sankhya Yog (realm of eternity) , Sthir Yog (Balance of mind) and Samatva Bhav (treating everyone equally) later art of spiritual meditation on God, in Geeta.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes Sister Mahabharata is what outcome of Karma when darkness grasps with ego of able, While Geeta is essence of Upnishads and Hinduism not to see it as context to Krishna said about himself but the guidelines from Geeta in regards of following God.
There is nice elaboration of Sankhya Yog (realm of eternity) , Sthir Yog (Balance of mind) and Samatva Bhav (treating everyone equally) later art of spiritual meditation on God.
That is very interesting and I shall investigate further. Thank you.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:32 AM
Guide
You welcome most, Sister