Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi

Justvwondering if anyone can help. Iv been astral projecting for about a year now and I tried for the first time to take my sister out of her body to come with me but when I did she just kept falling back into her body. Any suggestions on how I can be successful ??
Old 14-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
interesting.
was she "aware" of the event(s)?
perhaps you can use a 'trinket' [in the astral realm] to attract her attention.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Ascender
What you are hoping to do is extremely difficult - and some people would claim that is not even possible. However, opinion is divided amongst projectors on this issue.

Basically, if someone is ready to project, then s/he will do so; if s/he is not ready to project, then even the help of someone else will not produce the desired effect. Readiness is the key. Projection is not something which can be achieved by a mere act of "pulling" by someone else.

The best you can do is to give your sister all the advice and encouragement you can, so that she achieves projection by herself.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Luke

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Seeker

Just out of curiosity, did you have her permission?
Old 14-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I know you say it extremely difficult and now my daughter has said that she is ready and wanting to project with me . She has never projected but I know how much she wants to and would love to help and experience it together. Has any of you managed to project with someone else together and if so how. And what exactly did you mean by using a trinket ?? Thanks for the welcome
Old 14-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

And I didn't have my sister s permission but I have totally got my daughters
Old 14-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Just out of curiosity have you managed to do this before ?
Old 15-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Seeker

No. Those that I've been closely associated with have either not been interested in the prospect of experiencing out of body states or have been able to manage on their own just fine or have thought the idea was lunacy...and, it's never came up, nor have I thought about trying--even if I could. I've always understood, however, from various teachings/disciplines, that it is very unethical to covertly introduce someone into something paranormal--that on some level--they may not want, or especially not be ready for, and could even be detrimental to their psyche. This goes for other things as well, such as even a psychic healing.
Old 15-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I totally understand what your saying but my daughter and even my girlfriends mam ow has begged me to help them achieve it and because I know how nice it feels I d love for them to experience it too. As for my sister me and her are that close that the day I tried with her she would of been exactly the same and would of wanted me to also. And she did actually say that in the mornin afterwards would you try again. She does actually remember tryin to wake up with me hovering over her . I'm just so amazed that this is happening to me and I just want my family to experience it aswell as do they , thanks for the advice tho.