Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
More people die from honey bee stings than all other animals combined, and of course that is because of allergic reactions. Ive had those reactions to honey bees a few times in my life but never bad enough to get eperneferine shot a a clinic.
I got stung maybe 50-100 times by hornets/wasp or whoever they were. I was mowing grass at twilight and mowed over their nest. They chased me to the house.....
Recently I was at my favorite coffee/tea shop, ordered some prickly pear tear and as I was casually drinking the tea, a bee came and landed on my hand. I slowly turned my hand over, and the bee stayed on my hand even though the bee was upside down. I turned my hand like that numerous times without getting stung.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-09-2019, 06:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow ...^v^v @{* i *}@v^v^.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there is no doer in bliss and silence because its not coming or going. it is just there. there is doing in a practice or whatever it may be that leads to it. but once established there is nothing that can be done to remove it.

This sounds to me like a con-artist guru talking.

I do not drink that kool-aid running. In fact I run as fast as I can from con-artist gurus lingo and let others know what I observed.

Change ---/\/\/\/\/\/--- is a constant irrespective of your belief in a false narrative that espouses that there exist "not coming or goings."

Here, then there and so on and so on i.e all is in constant motion and changing positional relationships to all others.

Spin, charge, etc is constantly in motion and that is why energy is energetic aka dynamic.

<< Past << Out ( * i * ) In << Future << is a constant.

Even the i above can also be likened to a 2D Slice-of-Time as the eternal Now, however, even that 2D Slice-of-Time is in constant change. That 2D slice of 3D volume if turned side-ways is like a 2D painting of volumetric 3D.

Pause of breath is not pause of biologic metabolism.

Pause of mind is not pause of mental activity.

Silence of those isolation tanks --no sensation tanks--- eventually will lead to crazy. Why? Because the nervous system design is specific to trafficking data bits at molecular level if not at quantum level.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...^v^v @{* i *}@v^v^.....

Quote:
BigJohn--I got stung maybe 50-100 times by hornets/wasp or whoever they were. I was mowing grass at twilight and mowed over their nest. They chased me to the house.....

Ive gotten stung by ground nesting yellow jackets many times in forest when harvesting various plants.

Ive gotten stung on two differrent occasion by ground nesting yellow jackets in my yard.

Ive caugth and hauled away many vipers from my neighbor hood across 4 lane highway to deep woods. On the other hand, if my snake stick is not near by and the viper is vicinty of my home Ive hit them on head with branch. Ive had two neighbors get bit by copperheads and go to hostipital.

I know most people dont die, but it is no picnic, depending on much poisin is injected.

Quote:
I turned my hand like that numerous times without getting stung.

Yeah I have those kind of stories. It is not all one way or the other in lifes experiences. Biologic life is extremmely complicated with woman and then men being the most complex biologics of Universe.

I imagine there exist places where humans can avoid the many animals that can hurt us. Those same people are less likely to avoid viruses and bacteria.

Most of humanity does not live in entirely safe environments. Those humans that do not experience the dangers of life, feel isolated and may do everything they can to maintain there isolation from those things in life they see as a danger to them.

On the other side we have those who may feel their isolated from that other side. So humanity moves more and more towards and us and them mentality, instead of all for one and one for all Earthian mentality.

I do not not try to be holier than thou I do try to be balance in life and its many complications that can arise.

I fall in and out of love ( ), enlightenment ( * ), bliss ( ** ) etc as it is all dynamic ebb and flow of comings and goings, tooing and froing

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-09-2019, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
the flys are crazy in the midwest. haven't been in a while. window down for a minute or two. ten come in. not saying what happend next.

brought back a memory of picking up a load in i think nebraska during summer. shorts on and for whatever reasons wasn't allowed in the truck during loading. these flys must of had teeth. cause my legs were in pain bite after bite. this would be a good practice for anyone wishing to express great compassion towards flys. pick up a load tbere in shorts. and see how long you can take it. lol

with all the talk round and round about flys......just having fun.
Glad to hear you still have flies over there, because in Uluru, I heard tourists sometimes say:
“If this was America, we’d do something about these flies!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfXiVunJXY0

A friend of mine wears painter’s paper suits during the march-fly season:
https://images.homedepot-static.com/...compressed.jpg

Old 20-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
This sounds to me like a con-artist guru talking.

I do not drink that kool-aid running. In fact I run as fast as I can from con-artist gurus lingo and let others know what I observed.

Change ---/\/\/\/\/\/--- is a constant irrespective of your belief in a false narrative that espouses that there exist "not coming or goings."

Here, then there and so on and so on i.e all is in constant motion and changing positional relationships to all others.

Spin, charge, etc is constantly in motion and that is why energy is energetic aka dynamic.

<< Past << Out ( * i * ) In << Future << is a constant.

Even the i above can also be likened to a 2D Slice-of-Time as the eternal Now, however, even that 2D Slice-of-Time is in constant change. That 2D slice of 3D volume if turned side-ways is like a 2D painting of volumetric 3D.

Pause of breath is not pause of biologic metabolism.

Pause of mind is not pause of mental activity.

Silence of those isolation tanks --no sensation tanks--- eventually will lead to crazy. Why? Because the nervous system design is specific to trafficking data bits at molecular level if not at quantum level.

im sure most people will agree with you. if someone wished to know they would either need to experience as it is not a belief or do some research and one would see that either all those whom experince over the eons are all in on a big con job together or there is more to it than you think.

the nervous system in conjunction with the brain are fully equipped for flooding the body in joy. which also creates a deep background of silence.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
the nervous system in conjunction with the brain are fully equipped for flooding the body in joy. which also creates a deep background of silence.

Running man, I'm not opposed to joy or silence and experience plenty of both--intentionally-- in my lifetime.

Ive never done a sensory deprivation tank experience where often you float on still water. I have intentional oftehn floated on surface of water at various locations for the experience as well as intentionall holding breath while relazimg my body as much as possible when submerged floating to bottom of wherever I was and slowly letting air out of my lungs.

Sound proof music studios may offer slience experience but Ive never been in one.

Ive sat in silient mediation in many differrent places on many differrent occasions but there is always sounds to hear. Birds, traffic, water flowing, horns, people etc.

I dont mind guru types as long as they speak truth, rational, logical common sense, compassionate, empathize and not getting rich off others backs.

Old 20-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Sound proof music studios may offer slience experience but Ive never been in one.
One place I worked, my manager took me a room at work which was completely sound proof. The room was better then a stethoscope - you could hear your heart beating, blood flowing, valves opening, etc.

Surprisingly, I never saw anybody ever go into that room.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish Silence Is Golden..If your a Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Surprisingly, I never saw anybody ever go into that room.

Cause they dont want to come out in a straight jacket. Kidding

Silience is golden. And isolation drives humans crazy.

https://theconversation.com/what-are...xplains-109091

..."Imagine being confined to a small, dark room, with no social interaction whatsoever for 30 days. Not many people would jump at this opportunity. But, in November 2018, a professional US poker player Rich Alati bet US$100,000 that he could survive 30 days alone and in total darkness.

....He was kept in a small, completely dark room with nothing but a bed, fridge and bathroom. Even with all the resources he needed to survive, Alati couldn’t last the month.

After 20 days he negotiated his release, taking a payout of US$62,400.".....

Old 20-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Cause they dont want to come out in a straight jacket. Kidding

Silience is golden. And isolation drives humans crazy.

https://theconversation.com/what-are...xplains-109091

..."Imagine being confined to a small, dark room, with no social interaction whatsoever for 30 days. Not many people would jump at this opportunity. But, in November 2018, a professional US poker player Rich Alati bet US$100,000 that he could survive 30 days alone and in total darkness.

....He was kept in a small, completely dark room with nothing but a bed, fridge and bathroom. Even with all the resources he needed to survive, Alati couldn’t last the month.

After 20 days he negotiated his release, taking a payout of US$62,400.".....
INTERESTING.
I wonder if anybody on here could survive 30 days?

Old 20-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb ...............@{*i*}@................

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
INTERESTING.
I wonder if anybody on here could survive 30 days?

Maybe, if running was allowed to have variable speed tread mill in there.