Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-06-2016, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder
some gemstones can hurt us

If they do not mix with our moon sign? from what i read?

Some planets also if they are not aligned with our moon sign? well i got it all from here

https://www.quora.com/Do-gemstones-really-work

This year has been huge rollar coaster and i have been using the stones. I get this HUGE amount of success than extrem failure.

I wonder what exactly i am doing? i am using a lot of gem stones per the books by judy hall crystal bible and crystal perscriptions

But there must be something i am doing wrong as well as good. One crystal i bought. Bran new from a local physic fair. I put it on my table. Next day it fanished. Its been 6 months still did not find it. It was a huge crystal wand.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Alright, so naturally the first thing I did after reading your post is follow the link. I don't know about you but I was put off as soon as they mentioned that something had to be done a certain way. I personally feel that whatever method works best for someone depends on the person. I've never followed astrology to a T, let alone this method, and I've yet to have a negative crystal experience in the eight or so years I've worked with them. My reference of choice is also Judy Hall, since her guidance resonated the best with me. There are many, many crystal guides, and some of them have conflicting information with other sources. The best way you'll be able to tell if that guide is something for you to follow is to check your intuition, and/or your spirit guides. You can also try it out for a bit and see if you enjoy it enough to follow through. If not, I wouldn't worry about it being a "higher truth" you're missing out on by not adhering to it. Especially since you've had success instead of negative experiences.

Regarding the wand, that happens from time to time. I have a chunk of rose quartz I got long ago that is one of my closest crystals. There was a time - a little under a year - I was convinced I had lost it, because I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought it had chosen to leave, its time with me over, and I was a bit distraught. Finally, nonths later, I discovered it had been underneath my bed the entire time.
Sometimes, crystals will hide themselves for any number of reasons. They may withdraw if they want to stay in the house/room instead of going in public where they absorb others' energy, or they may need to be in a specific part of a room to help grid energy or provide help from that spot. In my case, I feel my rose quartz was making sure it was always next to me while I slept, instead of possibly being in a backpack or another part of the room where it wouldn't have as much proximity.

Whatever your crystal is doing, rest assured it's doing it because right now it can't help you as much by being used consciously. It's likely either preparing to help you later or taking a sidelines approach. It'll show back up when both of you are ready for it. Wands are a little bit unique in that their shape creates a sort of energy laser that can pierce through materials further than alot of other crystals can. It's possible that - when you both are ready to reunite and you're sensitive enough - you may be able to find it if you happen to walk through its beam.

Out of curiosity, what - other than the crystal wand - leads you to believe you're doing something wrong?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 13-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Pathfinder
everytime something good happens like a life changing event really fast (this year) it changes and all vanishes and turns negative and goes away then extreme turmoil. Then another life changing event happens. Back to back but big. I have never had a year like this ever.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:36 AM
Experiencer
That's pretty peculiar. Do you have any theories as to why it is?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 13-06-2016, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

When I first read this post, I immediately thought what Crystal Ambassador said.

I feel people look to others too much in these specific scenarios. For example, they'll look up what crystal is good for love, for the throat chakra, or look up what crystal is the best to manifest money. There will be many books on this because many people have their own opinions, and everyone is on a different vibration/frequency at different points in their lives. In some of these specific scenarios, in my opinion, it's best to go with what you're drawn to, what feels right to you, or what has worked best for you. No doubt, you'll match up to what some people say in some books, but there may be some other crystal out there calling your name; keep an open mind.

Who knows, maybe there are some cases where a certain stone throws your energy off. I'm not 100% sure, but that's something I think you have to find out for on your own, because we're all different. We're all drawn to do different things for a living, for fun, and we're drawn to certain types of personalities. I think we all have our own stones of choice as well.. or no stones at all.

It sounds like you love stones. I'm not trying to steer you away from them, but maybe you're putting too much faith in a stone to change your life. Maybe for big changes in your life there's something bigger that you can change that may help you out.

As far as your missing wand goes, I can't help you there. I hope you find it soon!
Old 13-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Experiencer
I agree with what Deep Dreams said, about pretty much everything. I do think it's possible crystals are causing a negative influence, I just know that they usually act much more subtly. I would recommend investigating different solutions and modalities to see which one resonates with you. It could be past life karma, a life lesson not being learned causing repeat scenarios, a spirit either coming through or causing havoc, any number of reasons. I'm certain there's a solution, and you'll find it. Perhaps it's in a sign you encounter, or a tarot card reading, or something someone says offhandedly.