Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
please someone come here and add their experiences aswell

what are you talking about? do you even know what twins are? or you just come here to say i (we) wanted to suffer and pain? my god how wrong you are but badabinggg, thats where we were. and quite frankly... making more progress in this life than most of the people in this world!

I agree with you. People who try to help with loving comments but, still, comments that come from a perspective of an "outsider" to this phenomenon... they just don't get it.

I am in hell today. I did not "choose" this or this person. It is what it is and I'm trying to get through it as best as I can, as I have so many times before.

No one who has not been in a TRUE twin flame situation will EVER understand it. That's a fact.

Thank you taurusnsane
Old 03-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
replying to olhosdeamandeoa:

fear. runners choose to not experience because when you do, there are more fun times together, you will miss them when they are not around. when you hold distance, there cannot be achieved deep experiences together even though its the thing they want. BUT also, what I have been told, is that.. your twin can be your soulmate aswell. But there are times when they just remain as your twin, the catalyst. When they "turn" into soulmate (partner to be in this life, not changing the connection dynamics but you get the point..), then will be together in this lifetime. But it seems some dont get together in this way, which is sad. Isnt it the hell on Earth? Would be for me..

I can understand the fear of missing the other so much that they choose not to have deep experiences, but marrying other person which compared to your twin flame, your feelings will be very mediocre???

Running the risk of being judgemental, I just find this completely and utterly stupid.

I think no one wants to fall in love with someone so dumb that runs away from them to marry someone else they don't truly love. And poor that other woman that is marrying a man that is in love with someone else!!

Sorry, it makes no sense at all.

And having to surrender and let go and all that? I don't know about you, but I want to have a calm life with a man that is awake and has no fear to be with me, sharing good things together. Have no desire to participate in a mexican twin flame novel.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Have no desire to participate in a mexican twin flame novel.
Lol ok that's funny. And true. I believe we don't always choose our experiences ... But we can choose how to react to them, and people can choose peace. It's not really helpful to tell others they don't understand anything, that's just a cover up for avoidance.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Experiencer

Commited ....Commitment..
Old 03-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Have no desire to participate in a mexican twin flame novel.

OMG! LOL That made me laugh! And I NEEDED that laugh! Thanks :)
Old 03-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Experiencer
Hugs, lunapixie. I wish there was some magic answer that me or some other person had. But, no. I just try to remember how grateful I am that I actually FELT something like this. Some never have and never will. But, I do believe we create our own suffering. You know you're connected. Forever. Eternally. This is different for every single coupling I believe. There was a time when I wish this had never happened to me. I don't think of that any more. I feel so blessed that for whatever reason I feel this. It has changed me so much. For the better. Be gentle with yourself. I truly hope you find a balance and get passed this point. I don't know if you believe in vibration or not. But, suffering, sadness and anything but love sets you back. You are obviously worthy of SO much or the Universe would not have felt this was for you. IT'S HARD. It's worse than hard. But, at the same time. It's so beautiful. It has helped me forgive people...love more and not focus on all the horror that I sometimes see AND FEEL in the world. This is school. They say souls line up to come here. Why? I have no freaking idea. I ask myself that so many times. Duality...polarity sucketh!! Hang in there. Just remember. You are worthy of the best the Universe has to offer.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Master
Sometimes i feel this, like there is a big chain that never go away and also TF is the same but not doing nothing to fully experience this love and finding excuses, like he just ran to get away from this but it's impossible to escape .
Old 04-03-2016, 12:53 AM
Master

Well..........

I agree with Baile.
Quote:
2. The sense of self requires strengthening, because nothing and nobody can affect a self-realized, independent individual.

I also agree about love being joyful and secure even in down times.
But let me say this....Love is joyful. But love is not an object. Love is something that you are, you feel it.
Because any one of you are in pain through this does not mean it was not love. What I get from most of the posts like these is someone hurting, not from love but from what it has bought up in them emotionally. It was not the person or the love that made it so. Pains like these have always been there.
Like for instance, Luna mentions that any previous guy that chose someone else over here, sure she'd cry but eventually be over it.
Not this time....this time she is almost forced to deal with what she never dealt with in her past with lovers. She'd just eventually move on without really healing the core pains. But no, not this time. The universe or god whatever you want to call it love her so much that it requires really going deep to explore love even if that means shattering illusions. That's where the pain of suffering comes. Not from love.
IF the person she loves were being totally abusive, nasty, belittleling, you name it....then No I wouldn't call that love. But what Luna and many of us have experienced (pain and suffering) is not because of the love. It's because of what has been bought up to the surface that layed deep within us about life, our belief, and so forth that have caused any pain. The two should not be confused for passed off as 'it was never love'

An example about a belief that caused pain - I believe that when two people love each other they should physically be together. That's what I believe love is. So it is not love if you are not physically together? <---be prepared for that belief to be tried and tested maybe even shattered.

Whatever you have a belief in does not always mean total truth. And you can alsmot gurantee that as soon as you 'think' you have come to a total truth, be prepared for it to be shattered and tested. And yes, that even includes the TF theories.

In no way does it mean 'it was never love' and I urge those of you to not let comments like that throw you off.

Luna, I can see you love this man. I can also see a young woman who will learn so much from this.
If I could offer any advice it would be to trust yourself hun, know yourself and trust that and soon you'll give up on looking for external answers to your internal experience (kabalah lady) and that's a bit rich coming from me as I'm about to make an external offer to some members here lol but I mean it....no one better has the answers but you.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:16 AM
Master

Pixie, what did you do to get such clear guidance where he was?

Maybe he thought he did the best thing.. Or had things to learn.. Before he comes back! Or, did the best thing because he knew in this current sit it wouldn't work out well?! No matter, if reason is him, you or both.
It might not even be conscious..
So, it might be a good chance, he's turning out better and come back.
If not he's clearly having something to catch up. So that woman, is so to speak his catch up with himself project. Not anything else, no matter how much he like to believe. Makes sense, doesn't it! It might very well, or most likely be.

I know it doesn't help the pain, I feel so immensely sorry for you. In ww2 I took my own life, because I couldn't live without tf, that sacrificed himself as a fighter pilot, that made the difference for where we are today. But I couldn't live without him. Would still hurt like hell, but now I know better from a higher understanding. Maybe if you keep the line open to him spiritually, things might change. Also if you work on yourself and that unconditional love it might actually be that you need to get him BACK.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Experiencer
I just wanted to say that I love you all!

FairyDawn, I adore your posts. Always! Thank you for being a beacon of clarity amidst my internal chaos. Everything you said makes total sense to me.

Marie... I feel him so strongly now. Too strongly. I feel him as I feel my own blood cursing through my veins. I love him so much... it's hard to wrap my mind around it all. I sometimes think like you, that my love is on a fast track back to me. We have a history of past lives, too, in which I died of grief either waiting for him to come back from war or learning that he died. I would then also die soon after.

I'm very proud of the fact that I do not feel any ill feelings towards the woman he is with. I feel her energy as being very "young," younger than his and mine.

FairyDawn, today I realized that all this time I have been the runner! I have been the one to push him away and reject him. I was the one who didn't accept him as he is. So many realizations... at such a late hour. I'm letting myself feel all the hurt, all the pain and anguish. I'm not stopping it or covering it up. My emotions have never felt this raw before. Lifetimes of pain to release and heal.

Again, thank you all for your support.

I wish I could say I've been praying and meditating but there's been none of that for me today. Today has been about feeling everything, crying, mourning this love that I will never lose. It's impossible for him to lose me. I never thought such beauty existed in this world or that it could be so interlaced with pain. Growing pains.

Much love,

Luna

Last edited by lunapixie : 04-03-2016 at 04:02 AM.