Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Seeker

What was your a ha moment

This journey found me last July. Life has changed and things will never be the same. Everyday has been a struggle with so many twist and turns and learning how to rely on my higher self. This board has been helpful and insightful on this journey, so I am thankful for all of you who take the time to write your thoughts on the matter. My insightful moment was just a couple days ago where I think I finally get it. This about an inward spiritual journey and the focus should not be on your tf.I am really amazed at everthing that has unfolded to this vary point. I finally get letting go and Karmic from past life.I now see so many books on the subject also any books that you would recomend

Last edited by DivinelyInspired444 : 11-03-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:14 AM
Pathfinder

I don't know if I've had an "ah ha" moment yet, I may have had severAl times when things make sense and my vibrations see super high and I'm able to manifest incredible things in my life... Then there are times like this week where the magic of it all becomes a lot to handle, and I question the journey and my sanity... Yoga and mediation keep me centered... That's when I get the most peace.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
When i had let go all my ideas about the whole TF thingy, i dedicated all the time i could to do meditations and soul growth, i stil do. I felt amazed by takeing my first steps into my new life, i always was scared of everything and not even tried ever to cross a border of mine but since the whole changes i had been trough, i feel that i can do more then i ever thougt especially in arts, i tried for the first time sculpturing and was surprised by myself. It was yesterday actually, i got totally emotional and even cryd because it touched my heart my TF just smiled at me like "see, i always told you". I had recogniced that my fears always stoped me to do what ever i wanted, the fear of not succseding and failing and wanting to do everything to perfection took away the joy but i learned if i shoot down my mind and trust myself, i actually can do everything i want.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:19 AM
Experiencer

For me it was after a near death experience. It all fell into place. I wonder why my realization had to wait until my late 50's...when too much time had passed and our lives took different courses. Back then, when I met TF, my mind was set on "scientific logic" and I buried deep inside me what I was experiencing. I wonder...has this been a lesson (?)...just the way it happened and maybe I'll take that with me in my next life (?). Time will tell...I trust.
Old 12-03-2016, 06:09 AM
Suspended

My spiritual awakening has been a very slow process which began about 16 years ago when I began exploring various spiritual beliefs. It took me many long years until everything came to the forefront for me the early part of this year. The personal spiritual journey really is about looking within and finding what needs resolving and letting go of past hurts so you can find your way back to your Divine self...

Once I came to this realization and cleared up issues I had been withholding/ignoring/in denial about a past karmic connection, I started seeing and feeling the world in a brand new way...it's something I feel on a daily basis now, and things that use to bother or upset me no longer do because it doesn't affect my ego the way it used too...
Old 12-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Guide

I've had many aha moments over the time, they still come that's the true fun of it :)
Old 13-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
After Tf running here come the A-ha moment. It's still in process, my life is changing and what i want by the law of attraction oddly it's happening!I'm also getting past of a SM connection that was really important for me, now it doesn't affect me that badly.