Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-09-2016, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

That's really good to hear. Wish you a very romantic life ahead too. Do feel lucky about yourself, cause not everyone, gets a true life partner.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomith
That's really good to hear. Wish you a very romantic life ahead too. Do feel lucky about yourself, cause not everyone, gets a true life partner.

I felt lucky the day I met her (again) .....
Old 09-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Soulie, you and Wendy are blessed !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Soulie, you and Wendy are blessed !
Thanks Dreamie ...... life is good ..... no complaints here
Old 06-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Knower

I'm so happy for you both!

This is the dream in life to meet that special one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
From the day I met my wife I knew that she was the one ....

Now here we are, 34 years later and we are still best friends, and quite often we know what each other is thinking, or about to say ..... we harmonise, like the music and lyrics in a really good song.

I couldn't imagine being without her ...... just saying ........

This is for Wendy.

https://youtu.be/4Zx27dP1mTg
Old 06-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Master
Ah, that's beautiful. I'm always thrilled to hear stories like this, happy, loving stories.

I remember my 5th grade teacher...it was his first year teaching, BEST teacher ever..we smuggled his fiancée into class and surprised him the last day of class. They married and radiated love...Sadly maybe 5 years ago or so...she died and he died within 2 weeks. It was as though he couldn't live without her and his body knew it and so he went to be with her.

When I saw my boyfriend, it was as though I had known him forever... There was something there...although he doesn't believe in anything, soulmates, past lives...I've known him 20 years...He broke up with me last month but he couldn't deal with it...The first week was harder than he thought and he realized a lot...just how much he loved me, just how much he wanted me in his life...and that he doesn't want another woman. He thought to himself, he'll just find one that he will fall in love with and she'll easily live with him...but he didn't even want to try. He was miserable...Came back to me maybe a week and a half, two weeks ago and acts like he's crazy in love with me... We've always been best friends which is the icing on the cake as well.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Guide

I love hearing about these types of experiences. I have posted this before but I will tell it again:

During WW2, my grandma was at work one day and my grandpa walked in the door. I don't know if this was when she was a radio operator or whatever, my grandpa was in the air force. Anyways, she knew as soon as he walked in that he was "the one." She went home that day and told her mother that she had met her future husband.

Also, this is less about instantly knowing but really cool. My aunty went through a rough divorce and was having a difficult time. She was watching the news one day and saw a man being interviewed because he was golfing in a crazy rainstorm. She thought he was so easy going, really masculine, etc. and just the type of guy she wished to meet and she said a prayer about wishing she could meet someone like that. Not sure how long later, but she did meet a guy and as things got serious she met his dad who said "oh did you know my son was on the news in your city once? he was out golfing in the rain!"

Sarian, I too recognize people from my past and just know deep down that we will connect. I have had that happen with a couple boyfriends and now there is someone new but I have yet to make the connection. I recognize this person but the time I don't think is right. I have to work with this person and I already notice weird things. Like he was not impressed with something I worked on and even though I was across the atlantic in Ireland, I had a dream about it and knew that I would be getting a critical email. I was also annoyed about something being delayed and thought to myself… I bet my strong emotions will reach him and just like that, within two hours I got the work I was annoyed about. When I recognize people from past lives I seem to have these types of connections.

I am in a relationship right now, 5 + years. But things have come to a halt, at least for me and our time to move on is drawing nearer. He is a best friend so it will be hard. I know deep down that he isn't the one though.