Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Ascender
mixed dream

Hi all had a weird dream
it felt like i was awake in my dream i was still in bed in my dream i saw a small being flying about it was about a foot tall i caught it and pinned against the wall cause it was annoying me then i saw a big vase facing outwards from the wall vase must of been about 5ft tall like those ancient storage vases it looked like it had a spider on the outside of the vase
i felt close to home when this was happening

i remember talking about the white light i wanted it to ground me and protect me i got and answer saying the white light will cut me in half then i heard a country western song crystal chandlelers what i heard of the song was oh the christal chandlelers are shining brightly on the wall and they are lighting up the hall when this was happening i felt dissapointment distant

I then saw crystal chandlelers on the wall it was on a dark brown wall and the carpet looked like a dark red then i woke up

my dreams seem to take me to versions of what appear to be america a lot of the time when my home is in the uk

i also asked i want to see people i know in dreams it took me to a tropical island and was with navy people there was a big aircraft carrier just off shore the navy people were waving at me as they went by smiling someone mentioned about planes by a different name when i saw the planes they looked like f-14s to me i smiled when i saw the f-14s

i dont understand its not people i know in this dream but the navy people seemed to know me i seem to have quite a lot of navy dreams.

like i said a bit mixed dream sorry if i gone on a bit thats my dreams

i dont understand why i dont see people i dont reconise in dreams when i asked to ?

Thanks in advance
Old 24-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
My impression is this dream relates to your relationship with emotions. You are bothered by sensing negative feelings in the air so you have built up a wall of protection against them. Put them safely in a vase to keep them contained but danger still lurks (spider). The feeling of home could mean you picked up this attitude towards negative emotions from your family or this dream is hitting home for you letting you know this feels like the right solution

The white light invocation is an indication that the tendency to want to immediately ground yourself against the things that feel bad is what is splitting you in half. What needs to happen as opposed to grounding is for you to use the white light to investigate your walls and floor or foundation. The colors that you saw likely represent the traits and feelings that are pertinent to the situation. The fact they were dark means these may be issues you are a bit in the dark about. In this instance the wall was brown. Brown can symbolize the earth and grounding so as much as grounding helps you it is also blocking you from your full potential because it is an attempt to avoid the foundation you have set. In this regard the floor is colored red. Red could symbolize passion but also anger and rage. Many people are taught a very dysfunctional relationship with anger. Most are taught it is bad and makes for bad people when it really is just an emotion that signals a boundary has been crossed. If we don't allow it to be expressed it can actually fester inside and build until it comes out as explosive rage. Rage really being long standing unresolved anger. So it's possible somewhere along the line you chose or were taught to repress your anger and this has caused some blocks in you.

So then you asked to see people you know in your dream. The thing about asking questions of the spirit realm is they won't always get us what we are expecting but what we need to see. You asked to see people you know and instead found yourself looking at the Navy. This suggests the Navy carries traits that you reflect as well. A part of you that you need to see. The Navy is a military group centered around water so that says to me that you have a conflict and are arming yourself against emotions. Until you make peace with them they will always pose a threat.

True peace will come when you learn to work with all your emotions instead of just trying to rid yourself of the negative ones without looking at what is feeding them. It's not the emotions that are the threat but rather the thoughts that are feeding the emotion that are the problem. Odds are those thoughts are based in lies we picked up along the way that have become subconscious to us. The goal is to uncover those lies so we can shift them to something more compassionate and life affirming. Instead of just rushing to feel better we ask questions of ourselves to go deeper like why am I sad or angry. What are these emotions trying to tell me. Then we just listen for what thoughts come back to us. This sort of self exploration will help release you from some very negative thinking patterns that may be holding you back from feeling true joy in life and thriving. To try to stop and look as opposed to run from your emotions. It will be to your benefit.