Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hello. I wanted to share a beautiful experience that came to me recently. I really felt it was a gift for I have been grieving the death of my beloved Father (he crossed over into the Ancestors world on October 31, 2012. His name was Elvin.)

About a month after he crossed over, I took my beloved dog for a nice long walk in a favourite park on a beautiful sunny winter day. I intentionally went down one of my favourite pathways - it's pretty remote and quiet and has lots of spruce and birch and poplar alongside it. I started feeling sorrow over my Dad, and the tears started. A chickadee landed on a branch about four feet away from me, just above my head. I called to it, and the bird flew toward me and began fluttering around my head. (I can still hear the gentle scritching sounds of its wings/feet on my nylon parka hood!) I started to laugh. More chickadees gathered on the branches right above my head, and they all started fluttering around me, or chirping right in my face, looking at me with their shiny black little eyes. I kept asking "Is that you, Dad?" and then I started laughing and saying, "Hi, Dad!"

My Dad used to work cutting brush as a young man, and he had told me stories about feeding chickadees out of his hand when he was out in the bush. He and my Mom also nicknamed me Chickadee. Interestingly, in my Native tradition, my Spirit family is Bird Clan.

Sure, this could all be mere coincidence ... but what a groovy one. Just wanted to share it for others to read and ponder one of the greatest mysteries of this human existence: what happens after our body dies.

Have a Happy New year, everyone - keep on believing in what makes your heart happy! Raven Poet

No, no coincidence---sounds like a very sweet ADC (after death communication) from your father....He is as close to you as always, but in a spiritual body now....
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Raven Poet

Your post messages are wonderful, thank you.

Berry, thank you for the hugs. Mmmm, so nice! I'm glad we shared a "meaningful coincidence" in our individual lives and can talk about them on SF! Keep on pointing out the beauty in life to your daughter!

Juanita, thank you for validating this being "real" and not human-skewed "coincidence". Helps me open up even more to this Great Mystery we call the Spirit world!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Your post messages are wonderful, thank you.

Berry, thank you for the hugs. Mmmm, so nice! I'm glad we shared a "meaningful coincidence" in our individual lives and can talk about them on SF! Keep on pointing out the beauty in life to your daughter!

Juanita, thank you for validating this being "real" and not human-skewed "coincidence". Helps me open up even more to this Great Mystery we call the Spirit world!

your welcome....I am not a believer in coincidence at all........enjoy the journey for it "is" a fascinating one.......