Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

I watched last month on my amazon prime account and found it really enjoyable. I would recommend that anyone interested in Astral travel and the afterlife watch this movie.
Old 14-10-2012, 01:24 PM
coolchic101

You can watch Astral City on Hulu for free (with commercials). You don't need an account there to watch. I live in the US, so it has worked for me. Not sure if it still works if you live in other countries.

Here you go. Enjoy the show! http://www.hulu.com/watch/364775
Old 14-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Master
Unfortunately Hulu is only available in USA and Japan......according to Hulu when I just tried it.....thanks anyway.....
Old 14-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Unfortunately Hulu is only available in USA and Japan......according to Hulu when I just tried it.....thanks anyway.....
There's a way to watch on Hulu for foreigners if you change your IP number to a proxy IP.

Google it
Old 14-10-2012, 02:32 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I really did enjoy this movie and it's depictions of what we would call Purgatory and then the actual Astral city and how prayers worked and things of that nature. I do truly hope that the person who channeled the information from the main character's spirit was legit and the Astral city truly does exist.

Well when my uncle passed away from cancer and alcohol abuse, he was earthbound for awhile. He felt he was not worthy to cross over because of the wrong choices he had made in life. Prayers from the family must have worked because he managed to cross over.

A psychic, who is also a spiritual teacher and lecturer, even wrote in her book and she talks about the Holding Place. I assume this is some sort of purgatory or hell like dimension. She had astral traveled there (what a brave woman she is!) with the assistance of her spirit guide. She writes that souls were walking around lost, many of them were suicides, and people who have shunned themselves away from "God". She says it was a frightening and depressing place. That overwhelming sadness that she felt was indescribable. Like you take a negative emotion and it is magnified. She kept telling those souls "Please! Say that you love God! You don't have to be here!" She kept begging them to not be there that there is a better place. She only managed to get a few souls to cross over into the light during her visit.
I think if one would visit such a place to help souls cross over is to ask your guides, angels, spiritual helpers to accompany you so you know what you're doing. I commend people who do this kind of work.

Hope this helps!
Old 14-10-2012, 03:41 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1

Suggestion #2.

Here's the link I found on youtube, titled "Nosso Lar", it is the full movie, no splitting parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HioRp77YGuo

On the bottom of the youtube player you will see "CC" for close caption. Click on that then choose english captions or any language of your choice. The subtitles/captions that are in english seem to match the one on Hulu.

If anybody has any problems, let me know. I try to find another solution.
Old 14-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Well when my uncle passed away from cancer and alcohol abuse, he was earthbound for awhile. He felt he was not worthy to cross over because of the wrong choices he had made in life. Prayers from the family must have worked because he managed to cross over.

A psychic, who is also a spiritual teacher and lecturer, even wrote in her book and she talks about the Holding Place. I assume this is some sort of purgatory or hell like dimension. She had astral traveled there (what a brave woman she is!) with the assistance of her spirit guide. She writes that souls were walking around lost, many of them were suicides, and people who have shunned themselves away from "God". She says it was a frightening and depressing place. That overwhelming sadness that she felt was indescribable. Like you take a negative emotion and it is magnified. She kept telling those souls "Please! Say that you love God! You don't have to be here!" She kept begging them to not be there that there is a better place. She only managed to get a few souls to cross over into the light during her visit.
I think if one would visit such a place to help souls cross over is to ask your guides, angels, spiritual helpers to accompany you so you know what you're doing. I commend people who do this kind of work.

Hope this helps!
Those are just the lower astral planes. They are temporary planes where less spiritually evolved people wind up. They eventually move on to higher and nicer astral planes once they get sick of the place and/or have worked out all their karma.

That can take years, decades , hundred years, or even thousands of years
Old 15-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Henri77

Hey thanx, it's in HD as well....Astral City opening looks pretty nice
downloading it now

EDIT.... download looks great but no eng subtitles, are available...sigh

however YouTube streamed... player looks quite qood in HD fullscreen and HAS subtitles (and NO commercials, far as I can see)
(subtitles avail in several languages)

Quote:
Suggestion #2.

Here's the link I found on youtube, titled "Nosso Lar", it is the full movie, no splitting parts.

On the bottom of the youtube player you will see "CC" for close caption. Click on that then choose english captions or any language of your choice. The subtitles/captions that are in english seem to match the one on Hulu.

Last edited by Henri77 : 15-10-2012 at 05:06 AM.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:18 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Hey thanx, it's in HD as well....Astral City opening looks pretty nice
downloading it now

EDIT.... download looks great but no eng subtitles, are available...sigh

however YouTube streamed... player looks quite qood in HD fullscreen and HAS subtitles (and NO commercials, far as I can see)
(subtitles avail in several languages)

If you download it, you won't be able to get any subtitles. However, if you watch it directly from youtube you will have that option.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Suggestion #2.

Wow! Thanks. This works a treat. So "Nossolar" is the "Astral City" movie? I just spent ages trying to change my IP number and when I did I still couldn't get into Hulu....so your link is great! Thank you