Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 28-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Venus

Thumbs up Time To Revert Back

Feeling really good.Work has caused me to stay in a hotel the past 3 months so I had to eat vegaterian but today I just came back from shopping and it's back to vegan.I even cut out my wheat.I've had amazing spiritual energy the past week and feel every little bit helps.The excitement I get over healthy eating is incredible.The cost is always more for organic/wheat free products but sooo worth it.It's going to be fun.Long live V-E-G-A-N-I-S-M!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Cal

Hi Venus, glad to hear you are back to your normal routine and feeling great.

I have to travel across the country next week on business with my boss and co-workers who don't know about my diet change for the first time since becoming a vegetarian about 2 months ago. It's going to be interesting. At least it is a short trip this time, only 3 days vs the usual 5-6 days. If things start getting depressing and I starve a little I will remember your post and focus on the positive - looking forward to getting home and back into my routine.

Bless you for having to go outside of your routine for 3 months. That must have taken much strength and courage.

Cal
Old 01-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Heavensent80

Yeah it is time to go freshtarian (the invent your own fruits, grains and vegetable diet)
Old 01-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Everly

Venus, are you a vegan or a strict vegetarian? Veganism is a lifestyle, strict vegetarianism refers to diet only. Just curious.