Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-04-2024, 10:54 AM
Seeker
Yes, 1Greg2, the world flows in circles. We need diapers, then discard them, then we need them again. :)
Old 12-04-2024, 08:12 AM
Seeker

I can't get rid of here and now, neither before or after, or now and then.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:28 AM
Seeker

Vietnam vet, I had it easy, Hawaii, LST for 18 months, shore duty last year of service. Never saw any action. It was an interesting experience, and my understanding about it has evolved. That's been true of all the significant experiences.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:56 AM
Seeker

I have a friend I've known for a long time and he has video meet a couple times week where he advises seekers about enlightenment, whatever that is, donations welcome. I love the guy like I love the world, but he always starts his talks and what he writes about with the adult ego, listing all the things we are not, including our story. I came from the Bible belt and was taught how to be a good Christian, and what a long, long, road it was, and is, like chasing a rainbow for the pot of gold you never catch. All the while, dear reader who is reading this, i.e., ME, the innocent One hasn't gone anywhere. As I discovered, or rediscovered, after the anguish of those confusing adult middle years, what or who we are in the beginning is still here, simply waiting to be recognized. My piece about the Gerber baby is that recognition. I know for a fact (if I know anything) that what we are seeking isn't found in a book or in some far off land. Here and now is always here and now, neither in the memory past, or imaginary future. It's exactly now, always. It's something like space before language had any meaning, exactly here where these words are appearing. Too simple?
Old 13-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Seeker

The Awake

The Awake are realists, they may or may not wear a watch. They don't live two thousand or five thousand years ago, or even two seconds ago. You won't find the Awake there.
Old 13-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Seeker

Life is Life

I like this very much. Try as I may, I can't find any part to criticize, knit-pick, be prickly about, offended by. I give up.
Excerpt from Post 7
Quote:
Life itself is just life.
But like God, it gets the blame for many things.
It is something else that is doling out hard knocks.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-04-2024 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 13-04-2024, 05:44 PM
Seeker

Why?

Ask the child.
Old 16-04-2024, 04:36 AM
Seeker

For Julie

I forgot to remember to forget, a paradox of memories, a tangle net. The past whispers secrets, yet I neglect, the echoes of moments, the ties that connect.

In the labyrinth of time, I wander and roam, chasing elusive shadows, seeking a home. The heart cling to fragments, a bittersweet regret. Forgetting to remember, a dance of duet.

The sun sets on memories, fading like dew, each recollection a star, lost in the blue. I weave them into verses, a fragile vignette, a poem of remembrance, a delicate quartet.

So here it is, my confession, my silent plea, to forget what I remember, to set memories free. For sometimes, in letting go, we find what we've met, in the spaces between forgetting and regret.
Old 17-04-2024, 03:38 AM
Seeker

Why the child

You pose the question, you must know the answer. Only you.
Old 17-04-2024, 03:51 AM
Seeker

THE SACRED SPACE

In the hush of dawn's first light, in the quiet of the starry night, in the gentle breeze that sighs, in the laughter of children's cries.

In the beauty of a blooming rose, in the river where the current flows, in the warmth of a loving touch, in the moments that mean so much.

In the songs that birds sing, in the joy that each season brings, in the tears that fall like rain, in the healing after pain.

In the heart that beats so true, in the sky so vast and blue, in each breath that we take, in the love that never breaks.

In the sacred moments we share, in the memories that we hold dear, in every word and every rhyme, in the passage of time. This is where the magic be, in the sacred space we see, in the beauty of this life, in peace amid the strife.

GW: 4/16/24