Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Pathfinder

I once believe to have seen my Spirit Guide in my dream

It was a time where i was lost in the pain of an unrequited love situation. I had strong premonition dreams at this time. I would see a dream that would unfold the days to come. It was this period I start feeling my awakening. It was all new to me.
In one dream I see a Graceful looking mid-age woman telling me that I could have been going into a beautiful path if I wasn't stuck in that one from the obsession on this guy which i also believe can be some sort of soul mate. She told me that there was some women that took his attention away from me, and she didn't seem to like this deviation either. She seemed to be annoyed by the whole situation that I was unfortunately in, and in the end showed to me a pair of beautiful turquoise earrings as a symbol for me to listen to her advice, and then made a sign with her hand for me to run away quick if i wanted to be free and happy !!
When I woke up it left me a feeling of someone that cares deeply about me. Truly felt as it was another copy of me in another life. It felt very good to be watched and cared!!
I wander what your opinions on this could be and thanks for reading !
Old 22-03-2013, 07:00 PM
LadyImpreza1111

That dream sounded awesome!
Maybe 4-5 years ago, I remember dreaming yet all I saw was darkness but heard an older man's voice and when I woke up, the name Phil was stuck in my head. I heard him periodically after that.
Old 22-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

That is so interesting you are hearing from him periodically. That is a connection right there. It should feel comforting.
Myself any time i think of needing some guide I keep imaging this woman of my dream, but it hasn't appear any more. I wonder if it was just a passing helping angel. I wish I see her again, because it was very comforting and trusting.
I also do get some inner voices at times in the periods just before falling asleep. They are like my higher self talking to me little pieces of guides that has to do with a momentarily concerns. The concern should be very strong for me to get these advices loud. I wish they were more consistently going in my life. For example, few days ago i was dwelling on the past, and a bit out of sort, and just before i could pass out in my day nap, a voice inside me told me "he has chosen his path. You should choose yours too" I jumped up and felt sad a bit, but the truth hurts too !! :)