Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 05:52 AM
langdon

my story..read..tell me yours..

Hello my name is Paul Langdon. I have had a very intense life. I am only 17. Yet I've been through so much. It all started when I was born. My parents didnt know what to call me. So a priest from out of town came and watched my baptism. My parents did not have a name for me yet. This priest came to my mom and told her to name me Paul Emanuelle Langdon. My parents loved the name so they named me it. Than when I was 3 years old I was running around the house and i went to the stove. There was a frying pan of greese frying and being 3 your very small I grabbed the pot of greese and it fell all over my chest burning me. I had severe 3rd degree burns I was not supossed to survive. I barely remember but a woman came to me in the hospital I dont remember what she said but that was that. I went home 3 months later. Massive scabs all over my chest and arm but I was alright. I was sitting in the livingroom with my mother and than out of no where that woman appeared...it wasnt a woman it was an angel! She was so beautiful...Makes me tear up when I think about it. She came to me and my mom and said..." Everything will be ok" With a BIG smile. She was floating just about 2 3 inches above the floor. I remember looking at my mom and saying.."mommy, is that an angel?" My mom stairing with a big smile..."yes paul..I think it was" Than 2 weeks later I was in the kitchen playing this car racing game my father had baught me...It was small a little screen and a driving wheel. She came in glowing brilliantly white. She came to me...rubbed my head and said " I told you everythign will be ok" With a big smile! I have so many more stories and if neone wants to hear them just let me know...Stories of the devil aswell... Ive been though so much in my life. Yes and I'm only 17! I know I am going to see much more. I truly believe I was put here on this planet to show people about god. No one...literally none of my generation believes in god..Its pethetic. It doesnt matter what faith you are...God is God. He is our lord. Most faiths believe in the same god but in different ways. It just causes war and confusion...I believe that is one of the sins of mandkind...There is somuch evil in this world and if you all seen it you would break down...
Old 12-01-2007, 06:00 AM
langdon

I have also spoken to my spirits guides..but theres confusion...How do I know if this being is good or bad? Its like talking to someone over the phoneor on the internet...You never know.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:58 PM
dreamer

Hey Paul, great story. I wish you every happiness which i know you shall have. Remember God is everything and in everyone, evil is just an incomplete expression of the divine caused by judgement, trust all guides so that they may express themselves fully to you and then look for the truth in what they have said. If you wanted to post anymore stories i'd enjoy reading them.
Old 15-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Luke Wolf

One of my spirit guides physically attacked (I actually witnessed this attack. This "friend" was covered with bruises, welts, and was bleeding from a few areas.) someone I thought was my friend. A few months later, my "friend" ended up betraying me. My spirit guide hasn't attacked anyone since, nor has he physically materalised enough to do so, but I feel safe when he's around.
I have seen most of my spirit guides, of which most are wolves. Some have humanoid appearances, but only one looks like a normal person.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
candy

how can you see them luke wolf?
Old 05-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Muddler

I cannot contemplate a son of God attacking another son of God. God is love. Jesus, a son of God, said to love our enemies & pray for those persecuting us. Not to make preemptory attacks on others.

Luke - please be aware.
Closed Thread