Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Jesus summed up the God/god issue when he quoted Psalms 82:6 "We are all gods."

DAMN! I KNEW I had something I had to work on today. I have to create a universe. . . get life started. . .
Old 11-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
DAMN! I KNEW I had something I had to work on today. I have to create a universe. . . get life started. . .

The universe we have now is enough, no need for another
Old 12-08-2019, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' One only needs to know, that from day one on Earth, dark minded nasty beings have endeavoured to turn Earthlings thoughts away '

These ' nasty beings ' are also just thoughts Neil, don't feed them, starve them of energy and they dissipate....

Quieting the mind, also gets rid of those monsters.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
' One only needs to know, that from day one on Earth, dark minded nasty beings have endeavoured to turn Earthlings thoughts away '

These ' nasty beings ' are also just thoughts Neil, don't feed them, starve them of energy and they dissipate....
& Sky, whose thoughts are these nasty beings.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Quieting the mind, also gets rid of those monsters.
How does that work if those nasty beings have their own mind enmeshed & connected Soul'self to Soul'self...ie :- them connected to myself, on a Soul to Soul basis.

& nothing can stop them from thinking, & their thoughts are heard within my mind.

I would like to hear more of your supposed extensive knowledge regarding the above.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
How does that work if those nasty beings have their own mind enmeshed & connected Soul'self to Soul'self...ie :- them connected to myself, on a Soul to Soul basis.

& nothing can stop them from thinking, & their thoughts are heard within my mind.

I would like to hear more of your supposed extensive knowledge regarding the above.

If your mind is quiet: their thoughts are not heard within your mind.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
& Sky, whose thoughts are these nasty beings.
There are no nasty beings to think Neil, thoughts are just thoughts that pop up from here there and everywhere. If you feed them they will continue to pop up.
As BJ advised, try to quiet the mind through Meditation... It may help.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Master

Quote:
If your mind is quiet: their thoughts are not heard within your mind.
How BigJohn...how can quieting my mind quiet someone else's thoughts within my mind.

I have tried it many times since 2009 after realizing of their presence, within my presence. & it does not work.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Master

Quote:
There are no nasty beings to think Neil, thoughts are just thoughts that pop up from here there and everywhere. If you feed them they will continue to pop up.
As BJ advised, try to quiet the mind through Meditation... It may help.
Sky read my previous post...and oh how inexperienced that you are in the workings of the universe in regards to the extra ordinary phenomena & the spiritual mind that we are.

You have much to learn...amazing how many folk on all kinds of media or in churches or mental institutions who have crazy things going on in & of their minds & flesh, people with strange scoring scraping of their flesh.
& those persons coming up with new mental/mind reading magic with cards & all manner of props. etc...So much that you do not have an idea of.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
How BigJohn...how can quieting my mind quiet someone else's thoughts within my mind.

I have tried it many times since 2009 after realizing of their presence, within my presence. & it does not work.

Many people have mastered the art of quieting their mind. Expect to spend a
considerable amount of time learning the art.

By quieting the mind, the other person's thoughts in your mind will disappear.

I am sorry you are having these problems.