Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-06-2023, 10:38 AM
Master
When not sure a dream means something

Dreamt the weirdest thing that could or could not mean something, and I'm not sure. Thing being that since I've been watching a certain Star Trek series I find myself dreaming more at night.

I dreamt someone told me of a woman that could tell you a lot about your destiny, your potential.
I got in touch with her and went over to see her. It was kind of weird in the sense you didn't really get your own specific time slot, generally people would simply walk in for her advise.
So as I was there some man (I think with a family) walked in and started asking her questions. I went along with that as it seemed her normal way of doing things.
I asked her if I'd find my wonderful Mr Right this lifetime. She said I wouldn't. I think she added something along the vein of me having to sort out my own things.
Then this man butted in again with his questions.
I did ask some more later on but cannot recall what exactly.
I do remember seeing her guides, the ones she tuned in to for answers. They were just there. Three or four somewhat odd looking creatures (again, maybe instigated by Star Trek??).
Eventually the man paid about E100 and left. I stuck around to talk some more to the woman until she had to start dinner.

I was disappointed as I'd driven quite the long way to see her, so spent a lot of money on petrol and still didn't get the answers I'd wanted and hoped for.

Not sure what to make of this all. Again, it might be related to watching Star Trek. Some series/movies make me dream more.
And also, I'd been talking to a man on a dating site who was very interested in me. I wasn't sure myself about him, didn't feel 'it' yet as it was too early days. Then I learnt he'd only divorced earlier this year which is too much of a risk for me as he's likely still on the rebound.
So it ended there. We hadn't exchanged much nor for a long time, nor was I emotionally invested in him.
But the fact that something that could have had potential again turned out to be nothing might have led to dreaming I wouldn't find my man, my Mr Right, this life.

Must say I don't like dreams that I don't know what to do with. Does it mean something or not?
Not a clue...
Old 25-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Ascender
Funny I had a dream last night, I bought cheese to a woman she gave me back 6,... euros.
I made plenty of sandwiches!! ahah when I remembered that this morning I laughed!
There was an angry man around he was worried there was no food. So I told him I made xx (a round number) sandwiches. Okay, why not!

Anyways, there was money, food and round numbers in our dreams. The 6 something may be related to your number of posts.

Who knows who pulled the strings here?
Old 29-06-2023, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

I can't give my perspective without revealing a secret, so here it goes...

(drum roll sound)

In dreams one can visit the stars and consult with them. Before someone with little experience comes and says 'It is possible to go anywhere and to do anything.' I'd tell that person to 'Go to the bottom of the sea and consult with an octopus!'

With some effort, a person can travel a few light-years and communicate with the visible stars, so, if you think you went that far, I wouldn't say it's unlikely, specially because of the presence of the 'aliens'.

There may be some people in the line.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
With some effort, a person can travel a few light-years and communicate with the visible stars
Thanks for your message! This is spot-on with last night's dreams for me, I think I've been quite far.

However ... how do you make sure you're not disturbed by the neighbors dreams / energy, the neighbors' cat having a walk on your roof, insects entering your home (in summer I like the fresh night air) etc?
Old 24-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I tend to look at dreams from a psychoanalytical point of view, so here's my take.

I don't think the meaning is so much in the content. I think it's in the fact that you went to see an oracle and were let down.

What does this mean? You want a husband, but you doubt your ability to find one, so you're looking for others to validate your ability to do so. Hence why you felt let down.

I don't think anything in this life is a given. It's up to how we act. As such, I don't think this dream is saying "you'll never find Mr Right". Besides, I think we largely create dream characters. The dream is simply reflecting your own doubt about the situation.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:11 PM
irisa

Hi Fairycrystal,

I think she added something along the vein of me having to sort out my own things.

Looking for mister Right...

Maybe the woman you turned to is your own intuition/higher self...

And according to the man from the dating site who had just been through a divorce which was too much of a risk for you...

Do you have an image of your mister Right?
What do you mean by mister Right? Is it your ow mister Right or the one the universe thinks is right for you?

Maybe that is where the answer came from...the: sort out your own things...If you have your own image and wishes of your mister Right, then it is all up to you. When you ask for the real mister Right for you and you dare leave to the universe to meet him, then you can leave it...i guess...sort of...

When you are not ready to take risks (like with that man just after his divorce) you might miss the opportunity...

I would like to think (and not that i can easily think this way myself lol...)...but i would like to think that with the mister Right you want to experience real love, maybe even unconditional love...if you start of with not willing to take any risks...thereĀ“s no unconditional love either...
Old 02-08-2023, 08:44 PM
Knower

I can totally relate to this, one night I was watching the Madeline Mccan story on Netflix, that night I astral traveled to a place on the map I did not know and seen the name Kazatstan, I zoomed in on a red tiled roof building, I woke and was in a disbelief, I google this place to discover it was really a place, seriously never heard of the country. At first I was like omg and I told my partner, I really thought have I just been shown where this little girl is, imagine if I went round telling people I know where she is? I realised after some time it must have been my mind because I watched the story before I went to sleep, and subconsciously I was wondering where she was.

from then on I disregarded any dreams relating to things I had watched or read before bed. Then there are times I can wonder about something really wonder and I dream about it, and I am given the answers through dreams, and thanks to google I find truth in it, Iv mentioned before on another thread, how I was given instructions how to build a gas mask, all the details and how the compartments fit together, this has stuck with me, because it matched the instructions to build one at home, and there is no way I would have known that.

I am becoming very good at interpreting my own with lots of practice and analysing, I study child psychology and interested how the brain works, but it's only stepping stones for me.
Old 11-08-2023, 05:02 AM
Seeker

When not sure a dream means something, What do they really mean?
Are they just the ramblings of a sleeping mind, or do they actually have meaning that we can interpret and act on in our daily lives?
Some people believe that dreams can be interpreted because we connect with the greater collective unconscious as we sleep.
So what does it mean when we dream of strangers, and why exactly are we dreaming of strangers?
might be possible there is some reasons why you might be dreaming about someone you’ve never met in your life, and how to understand these unusual dreams?