Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-10-2019, 03:43 AM
Suspended
Cat Introduction. Saying Hi to all.

Hello guys. I am a new member so I thought of saying hi to all on this forum and a few words about myself or certain beliefs part of who I am. I am a person who believes in reincarnation, spirit world and in general, a soul residing in a body that uses as a vehicle to achieve certain purposes in life, common to others or not. Even though I have never done a past life regression session, I had many visions of past lives after meditating on activating my third eye in order to see clearly then, what path to follow. This was then followed by dreams of past life , it is my belief. The visions from past life have been absolutely overwhelming for me because, it was literally a watershed of them-the one after the other.

I do hope that I will enjoy my stay here and being part of this forum, same goes for you.

Please feel free to pass by and say Hi.

All the best,

Sunshine111
Old 08-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, Sunshine!
Old 08-10-2019, 04:00 AM
Suspended
Thank you for the Welcome Clover. Please feel free to PM any time.I am here to make the most of time with some worthwhile spiritual discussions and interaction.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Hi sunshine! Welcome!
Old 08-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Pathfinder
Smile Hi!

Hi Sunshine, Im a newbie too.
I’m not as far along the path as you, although I believe I’ve had one past life dream, that checked out when I did some historical research.
Since then I’ve been yearning for more. My dreams are vivid but usually messages or related to past friendships with people who’ve tried to coerce me.
I’m thrilled to have found this forum & look forward to interacting with other souls.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Legrand

Welcome Sunshine,
Old 08-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Suspended
Thank you Hallow and Legrand for the Welcome. I love your messages "Believe in yourself and the rest will follow" and "The one existent, the illuminated sheers speak of variously", guys. Good to see that others read and are interested in the Vedas.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Suspended
Hi Harmony and welcome to the forum, may you find what you seek and have a productive interaction and stay on it. I am here to grow and learn , still learning and growing and I am sure this will continue taking place for the rest of my life. I do not think there is an end to a spiritual path and absolutely no need for comparison to others. "People who have tried to coerce you" you said.What exactly do you mean by this?.

The feelings stemming from the visions of past lives left me with no choice but, to believe in them. I could not see my face or know how I looked like other than my feet , hands and body that I could see and feel along with my feelings. I was actually back in time, experiencing it all as if it was taking place in the present moment.

Once again, welcome and hope that you have a very productive interaction with "other souls" on this forum. All the best.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
. "People who have tried to coerce you" you said.What exactly do you mean by this.

They are people who have subjected me to their coercive behaviour. I know now that I let this happen & have woken up slowly.

These people still pop into my dreams regularly & I’m not sure why.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste