Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-04-2012, 03:12 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam
Hi, and thanks for taking time to reply.

I am not uncomfortable about it, just curious. I discussed what happened with a very christian person who suggested I should break it but I dont feel that what happened was bad or scary, I just dont know what to make of it.

I tend to think that things happen for a reason but have no idea about this.

I will cleanse the crystal and speak to it as you suggest SpiritCarrier. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Typical of a Christian to take a fear based approach to the event- Don't smash it. Please just do not.

Give it to someone who will Not be afraid or uncomfortable with the event if you can't come to terms with it yourself... but first try and consider the perspective that it perhaps was a form of communication with you by either the crystal itself or by some other means of energy.

Humans always think in a 3D perspective where we tend to fear what isn't 'normal' or predictable.

If it happened to me, I'd be bragging about it! lol Feel lucky!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
iolite

Quote:
Yes I have, especially lately. A couple of things have disappeared and reappeared in the places I know I searched for them. Maybe it is just me!

Around the time the crystal detached itself from the cord, I found the earrings I already referred to, in the middle of my bedroom floor. I was the only one in, and they had been in my jewellery box on the top shelf of the wardrobe. I have this image of them throwing themselves onto the carpet lol

I dont feel afraid when these things happen but I do get cross when I cant find something!

What does worry me is that in the course of my work I regularly visit peoples homes and at one of them four items have disappeared - I do hope that isnt anything to do with me. Incase you are wondering, they were: two jars of marmite, a jumper and a dressing gown and they didnt all go missing at the same time.

I'm thinking that you've got a resident mischievous elemental. My daughter used to blame pixies when she couldn't find stuff, lol. But in her case, it was just she misplaced her stuff. But there are elementals that will do stuff like that. Maybe if you start acknowledging them and tell them thanks when they bring stuff back.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Seeker

Hi CatChild, no I dont want to part with it and I wasn't particularly scared, just intrigued. Lots of people examined it and couldnt see how the cord could come out of the crystal as it remained knotted. Nothing else has happened with it and it is hanging in my window and has been there for over a year now.

iolite, thanks, I will have a chat with my mischief maker then :) it will be better than talking to myself lol

At least the dressing gown turned up. It had been sent to the laundry, and the lady of the house, who always organises the laundry, never ever sends her dressing gown and has no explanation as to how it happened, or how the laundry company knew where it came from. I am just glad it is back!
Old 07-04-2012, 05:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
.......Do these things happen for a reason? I have strange things happen to me, or around me, every now and again and I have to say my life is extremely difficult right now and I wonder if I should interpret these happenings in a positive way or not?

Please don't smash the crystal. It's just an innocent victim.

I have a feeling you might have latent telekinetic abilities. These abilities could be manifesting themselves as a result of stress, heightened emotions, or even fluctuations in hormone levels. What's happening to you sounds similar to poltergeist activity which is frequently caused by a teenager going through puberty. I don't know how old you are or even whether you are male or female (I'm thinking female by what you wrote in your post) but, women, and men to a lesser extent, go through hormonal changes as they grow older.

And whether it is positive or not depends on what you want it to be and how you choose to act on it.

(That is if I am right.)
Old 02-06-2014, 07:13 PM
elisi

i work with crystals and i have had some very 'interesting' things happen around them. they seem to have a mind of their own.

sometimes they decide to move around or end up in my medicine pouch when i know i didn't put them there.

perhaps your crystal was trying to tell you you needed to sleep with it-for healing or dreams,etc.

and please.......don't EVER destroy one of earth's treasures. if you absolutely feel there is something negative about one, cleanse it with running water or smudge it. or bury it back in mother earth.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Chirpyrosa

Ive had to dump my rose quartz pyramid into trash.

I was led by fear into this.

Now I am clear that the seller did not jinx that crystal.

It was a series of coincidences that were unpleasant.

I regret. It was my friend in odd times.

I wish we learned how to find joy in true things of beauty.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 PM
I David I

Don't smash it. It was probably a very expensive crystal.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Ascender
My instant thought was telekinesis for some reason.
Old 16-07-2014, 02:33 PM
SunnyHaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
The crystal sounds beautiful. If it is the kind I am thinking of it is powerful as well. You could call upon the crystal to aid you in understanding the mishaps that have been occurring.

Simply speak to it and see what happens.

Spirit and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

Hahaha !
I am laughing' Because you are on to something
It should already be known to one that everything holds an LFE as well as a spirit, So talking to it would be a smart idea, It would tell you exactly whats going on, By the way I havn't read all the comments so I dont know if this has been asked,
Get a silk clothe it should help prevent the energys from manifesting during the right,
Old 16-07-2014, 03:12 PM
SunnyHaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
My instant thought was telekinesis for some reason.
Actually why did i not think this as well
You simply used Geokinesis (Its a fluff word Geo meaning Earth, Kinesis meaning Movement,) The Crystal is a rock but over all every kinesis is done with
Telekinesis/Psychokinesis, Its a Valuable ability, But the best of all Id say is Chronokinesis, Control over time, this dose not mean the world stops and you keep moving, it means you could make your day faster or slower, you also have the ability to slow things right down to others it just seems your walking moderately fast