Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Your desperate for him help and your running out of time but yet he's so quiet and its like he won't help you.And you don't know what to do because he's so quiet why does he do that?

God does not work on a time schedule. God does not help with ego related matters immediatly, but lets the universe give you signs if its not just ego related. God does not help if you havent done everything you could yourself.

Truth is when u need it the most and u dont hear anything, most likely u have not met true desperation.

Last edited by Gemcrusader : 03-05-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Guide

Or u can just talk and or look for some guidance as well. So it doesnt have to be in desperation. However, it asks from asking from the soul. Detached from ego.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Your desperate for him help and your running out of time but yet he's so quiet and its like he won't help you.And you don't know what to do because he's so quiet why does he do that?

Maybe God... or Goddess is in the details all around you. I used to be a Christian and would ask this question a lot when the going got tough.

But since then, my beliefs have become more Pagan/nature oriented; and I see and understand that the Divine is always around us and in all things. Everything has its season like the waxing and waning of the moon. Sometimes old ways of living, being and doing fall away no matter how hard we try to hold onto them. Life changes constantly and sooner or later we will all pass from this earth and go to Spirit. Trust the process, trust that God/Goddess will provide for you even as they provide for the trees, animals and insects in nature... and know, no matter what, that all will be well in the end.

Peace..
Old 04-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm sure many relate to this and I'm sure many have experiences where it seems like there is something behind what happens but equally so it seems like nothing is behind what happens, like a Tsunami killing thousands or even when a squirrel gets run over by a car. I'm also not sure if we come out on top because it planned that way or because we make the best of our circumstances. It seems to be both to me and a mystery at that.
I like the movie "the life of Pi" as it seems to address this. In the movie what happens is a boat sinks, his parents die and he is lost at sea. What happens in between is the story we tell ourselves. The results don't change but the story does. Stories are good IMO and help us to shape what happens in the future.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Experiencer
I think that it is important to know that all prayers are heard and responded to. Our ego consciousness has a drive to know how and when that is going to be.

Here is a thought. Take a look around at all of the wonder that is manifest around you. Look at a simple flower, not just its appearance, but its fragrance, functionality, its ability to grow, receive nourishment, heal, and produce. (Not something a human could replicate starting with just basic minerals) When you ponder the perfection in even the smallest detail in our material exsistence, one has to be struck with the idea "there is more at play here, my human consciousness is not directly responsible for the being of this flower alone.

You must know that the source of all creation including the minute details, those which are unseen to the human eye, is at play. You are constantly being supported. The Source of being does not use the human ego drive to communicate. Thank heavens for that. Find comfort in knowing that, this force, which can pay attention to such a fine detail, is also aware of your needs and they will be fulfilled, perhaps not in your timing or preferred way.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Experiencer
Bah, double post!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:23 PM
each1teach1

We are here to learn through adversity and grow strong, not to have our hands held by a God all throughout the journey. That would be too easy, and unnecessary because you have what it takes to be strong in the face of adversity if you set your mind to it. Although hardships are hard on the emotions, there is much to learn from them. Ask yourself "what can I learn from this" "What have I learned from past struggles" "How can I apply this knowledge to help me in the future" The more hardships you go through and overcome the stronger your spirit becomes. Time heals pain, though the knowledge you choose to learn from the hardship stays with you. There is inspiration in that.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:18 AM
SpiritAngel

Maybe you just aren't listening!

People ask him for guidance but don't stay around to listen.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Master
Funny to me how people think it's always someone else's responsibility to do something for them, whether it's a lover, family member, co-worker, boss, neighbour or God.
Remove the blocks that are preventing you from tuning into spirit.
That is all.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

The TEACHER is always quite during test time!!