Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Master

Manifesting - Transcript

This question was asked to Archangel Raziel.

Question: I want to know how you tap into the unlimited energies, frequencies of abundance, wealth, prosperity, money and manifest what you want in a short period of time. Sometimes there is a lot of negativity in our lives and its hard to be free, happy or mindfulness. I have heard that some archangels, seraphim, watchers, angels, genies from the light can be very helpful in creating a life full of happiness but I don’t know how you can work with them.

Answer:

This is a question that we are always happy to answer. It is always on the humans’ minds, this question of abundance of money, of prosperity, wealth, happiness. The human perspective makes this a hard chore to reach to – abundance, prosperity, wealth - it is a vibrational currency that you are wanting to tap into, to bring this and create this in your life. You create with your thoughts and your thoughts are things and that is how anything is created in this human 3D world. You cannot create without it. So if you’re creating a life that is not full of abundance or wealth or prosperity, then simply put, you need to start thinking those thoughts.

Easier said than done.

So in the course of your life, when you go about your life and you see something that is pleasing to you, that you would like to have in your life or to do in your life, start a journal and write that thing down. Pay attention to what things you are wanting to put into your life. Money is only an energetic concept and it is not about the money, it is about your preferences. What do you want to explore, what do you want to have? So if were talking about material things, which in this instance I believe that it is what we are talking about, then put yourself in the vibration of having that thing that you want.

So pick one thing. And this is the good place to start. It starts the momentum of abundance, but pick a small thing. Pick a big thing, just pick one thing. So if you were to be driving along the highway and you look over and see this really cool car, when you get home, write it down.

The next step would be to look it up on the internet, what features does it have? Get yourself into the vibration of what in that car you like.

The next thought might be putting yourself into the car, closing your eyes and visualizing you driving that car. Is it a stick shift, is it a manual transmission? How fast does it go? How fast do you want to go? What do you want to see in the car? Where do you want to journey in the car, where do you want the car to take you? Do you want to be on a racetrack? Do you want to be in the woods exploring a little town? What is it you want the car to help you with? What do you want the car to do? How do you want to feel in the car? What does the car feel like? Practice driving the car in your mind, set aside 5 minutes a day and practice driving that car.

So whatever it is that you pick, get to the feeling place of that thing. And this is how your thoughts create things.

Once you’ve pretty much gotten that one done, pick another thing. Find something else that you like. If you want to go on a vacation, say you want to take a trip somewhere, where do you want to go? Learn about that city. What do you want to do in that city when you get there? What airline do you want to take to get there? What hotel do you want to stay in? What places do you want to visit? Do you want to see family? Do you want to go on the top of a mountain? Do you want to hike? Do you want to boat? Do you want to fish? What interests you about that place? What are you drawn to? And then learn about it on Google, do your research and then put yourself in that place, feel being on vacation, go on vacation in your mind to that place.

So as your going about your day, write these thoughts down that you want. If it’s a particular item that you want to purchase, do the same thing with that. Just start with little things, start with purchases, something that you wouldn’t normally purchase for yourself but that you really want.

The more that you can get into the vibration of your preferences, the more the energy will flow in that direction. Your just wanting to get the momentum started towards what you want. You’re going to point your momentum towards what you want and that’s how you do it. The money is not something you have to worry about. The universe will bring that to you – it’s all about deciding what you want and creating it in your head exactly the way that you want it, put in little details.

Now once you’ve gotten good at that, what your doing is: your getting specific about your asking. What is it that you’re asking from the universe? Your asking the universe for this item or for this vacation or for this thing. And so, when you’re in that vibration you want to sift through it and get the details that you want, decide what you don’t want, and decide from that what you do want. You want your preferences. Write it down, read it to yourself a few minutes every day, about having that thing, not the “I am going to have it” but having that thing, being in the vibration of having that thing.

The second part to manifesting anything in your life is you have to let it go. Once you’ve asked the universe specifically what you want, you have gotten very specific about these things, you have to let it go. And that is the allowing phase. Tell yourself, I allow the universe to bring this to me. I have allowed it, thank you very much. Be appreciative, and then get out of the way of it. So the second part, this allowing part, is really a two step process. You allow that you can have this thing, you allow that it is coming to you, and you let it go.

How you let it go is you don’t think about it again. Whenever you catch yourself thinking about it, because you will because you’ve been in that vibration of having it, do something else for a bit, just switch your thoughts, just say its coming, I don’t have to worry about it, and move on with your day. Any time you think about it, “it’s coming, it’s gonna be right here, I don’t have to think about it, that’s not my job. My job is just to get happy.”

The third part is get happy. In your life, whatever it is that you’re doing, whatever is your reality, come to terms with appreciation. Appreciating your life, appreciating whatever it is that you have that’s in front of you. The vibration of appreciating what you have brings you what you want. You can’t stay in a place of asking and get anything. Because your on the wrong vibration and they’re two different vibrations so its hard for the human to realize this, that the reason that these things maybe haven’t come to you is you are still in the asking mode, you’re still in the preferences mode, still sorting through the ideas of having that thing and what your preferences would be about that thing, so if you take something small, it comes easier because to you its easier to have something small. Really you can have anything you want right now if you were to line up with them and get out of the way of them and allow us to bring them to you.

So the third part is something that is easy but not everyone does it. You have to get out of the way of it and you have to get happy with your life, appreciate your life, appreciate what you have, appreciate the sky, appreciate anything, everything. Be in the state of appreciation. Raise your vibration. If you’re not in appreciation, which is pretty much the highest vibration, then you have to get there and that is your journey.

So it’s not really about what you want at that point, we already know what you want, its already in there, we’ll bring it to you as soon as you can get happy and stay happy and so that really is the journey. Raising your vibration each day, by telling yourself, “I’m gonna feel better today. Today I feel better about my life” and that’s really all it is. It’s each day feeling a little bit better about what’s in front of you, what you have, appreciating what you have and learning about other things.

What interests you, what did you always want to learn about? Google it, go find these things that interest you and just move your thoughts in the direction of: what do I want to play with? Be a kid again. What did you like to do when you were a kid? What did you like to play? Start doing those playful things that we as adults don’t always allow ourselves and it is a simple, easy way to get what you want. But realize there’s a timing issue. Probably if you’ve been asking for this for quite a while there’s a lot of resistance built up that says, “I can’t have it. I must be doing something wrong.” It’s just getting out of your own way.