Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 02-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Master
The roots of love are dark, not sure why I said that.

I'm stumped.

Love has roots, they should be good, but then again people do have ulterior motives.

Could you imagine a life with no other people around?

Our roots buried in the earth hence we return.

To grow again, another round with the sun.

Round and round we go, forgetting what was, longing for what could be.

What is real when what "is" returns to a passing dream.

It's immense that anything happens at all.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:39 AM
Master

Something I have learnt from my month of dating people is that people generally don't really know what they want hahaha and if they do, they often change their minds
It is the 24 hour hook up culture... We can be fickle consumers of other humans... All becoming disposable like a single use coffee cup.

Humans are strange creatures but I would prefer to live on a planet with them than alone on a planet populated entirely by field mushrooms... (that was a scene from the movie "Sonic the hedgehog").
Old 02-08-2020, 01:48 AM
Master
A month of dating, I was married to God, a cloistered Christian monk for a year or two, got divorced, but we still talk.

Got Married to a very nice woman...

My Wife left, came back, and left again. She's more of a mystery to me now than God. I still love her, we have a son together. And that rhyms.

Mushrooms, I'm a mystical old soul and have tasted the magic variety many times, ahhhh, the wonders of the mind.! Normality gets a little loose around the edges, wonderland... and then God drops in, hey God!

I'm a God loving Hippie now, always was I guess.

My Religion is Love.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
A month of dating, I was married to God, a cloistered Christian monk for a year or two, got divorced, but we still talk.

My Wife left, came back, and left again. She's more of a mystery to me now than God.

Mushrooms, I'm a mystic and have tasted the magic variety, ahhhh, the wonders of the mind.! Normality gets a little loose around the edges... and then God drops in, hey God!

I'm a God loving Hippie now.

Don't mind me, today I am copy pasting a bunch of drivel I wrote on here onto a word document wrapping things up and having some last minute conversations with others on this forum!

What compelled me to write so much I have no idea... Why????

Divorcing God sounds expensive, I do not even know where one would find the lawyers for such a thing.

The thing is with dating, is that in a round about way it does tend to create a stronger bond between myself and whatever divine presence I call home... Cause at the end of the day - I am alone with me, myself and some force which is smarter and knows better than I do!

Madona sings:
"Life is a mystery
Everybody must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home"

I am choosing to interpret that as the call to my spiritual home, whatever Madonna thinks, I have no idea!

I am sorry, but a planet of field mushrooms does not sound as fun as a planet of wacky mushrooms unless you are a fan of stir fry.

Either way, I still would not trade humanity for a planet of wacky mushrooms
-----------------------------