Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Are Demons really the bad ones?

Hey all! I was wondering, that are Demons as evil as they have been represent? I mean, there are legends, where people summon demons to do what they want them to do. Usually people captured them e.g using solomon's techniques, but some people say, that they like to work for humans. So as long as you respect them, they will help you if you do not push them too much, and capturing is just a waiste of time.

So are Demons really evil, if you can ask them a favor and they do it? What makes them that evil? They do not look that handsome and they comes form hell, but I used to look one Demonic symbol, and I had a best day in months. Could that be, that I had some connections in some level with him, and he showed me how to create a better world for myself? In some unconscious level? Well, it could just be just a coincidence.

Do you think that Demons are evil, or just other kinds of "Angels", that can be asked to do something for you?