Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDazzle
I was reading this really great book last night about our feelings and our thoughts. The vibration and frequency of thought doesn't stay inside the skull wall. It flows into the room and finds other like frequencies.. Have you ever seen a room full of people change by one really angry man? That's why. Once we are aware of what anger does to our surroundings.. and find what is the underlying cause of anger.. then we can start to examine and fix it. Maybe it is a trapped emotion from childhood and every time something frustrating comes up, that trapped emotion is triggered and bam... anger is the emotion that's chosen. I find this whole thing about trapped emotions super interesting.
It's the issue behind the emotion which gets trapped, usually from childhood. But if that issue/emotion comes up daily, people are likely to have persistent dark energy, which causes tension and illness. It can be cleared by Reiki and dissipates by itself if you use EFT et al.

Worth pointing out it's the dark energy itself which traps the issue ie keeps us from resolving it.

Two more reasons to not feel anger:
1. Law of Attraction -- you'll attract more angry people and situations/people who make you angry.
2. Long term potentiation, a neurological function, will lower your threshold to anger over the next week or so.
Old 21-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Yep
I also get fired up when someone is being bullied-pressured, in person or online... I was never bullied in school despite being very quiet, but seeing someone get pressured or ridiculed cause they're different, sets me off, now that I'm older.

Ain't no hero, or fighter, but someone has to speak up when injustice happens.

Very cool, informative thread-topic
I don't know how your childhood was, as I was picked on, but nowadays I fond that people believe in the silent but deadly thing. I think it's rather amusing, since both me and my friends tend to be quiet people, (although.. most people would be afriad of some of my friends, they aren't scared to fight and are willing to, I'm rather passive unless neccesary, and even then I go to ends to avoid anger so long as they are the safest way out.) But I never recognized it till the other day, although long before that, I could easily stroll up to the bullies and they'd back off (most of the time) bc I wasn't afraid of them. I think though, that the idea of silient but deadly has been around for quite a while, and those who see quiet people are left more in the dark and are forced to keep their suspicions up and.. then ideas come and go.. and they make up these things in their heads.. and they never pick on you bc of the thoughts they had :P it's quite something

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Henri77

Actually I was kinda angelic-innocent rather than deadly. Expect I was protected by the angels. (Avatar is me in 1st grade)
Guys, even the really smart ones, seemed to regard me with suspicion or guarded curiosity, but girls seemed to like me.

I recall a Jesuit priest once diciplining me. I could sense he felt guilty for
inflicting punishment just cause I'd done something stupid.
(Of course he didn't know about the smoke bomb I planted in the library)

Anger is a useful thing, otherwise we wouldn't have it.
But it CAN become a beast if we don't tame it.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Anger is a useful thing, otherwise we wouldn't have it.
Doesn't logically follow. AIDS isn't useful but mankind has it.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Enlightener

Anger is the emotion that lets you say 'No'.

Why are you trying to suppress and control it? That's a grand complex.

Express your anger, express it fully. It's a natural emotion. If you are angry, feel it as much as you can. Get it out, get it out there, right out of the system and onto the next thing.

All this stuff on what you "should" be doing? As if it's somehow "wrong" to feel that way? Stop repressing it, that just leads to rage.

Feel it fully, enjoy it, it's a great emotion :)

But do not use it carelessly, and without regard. For if you disregard those around you with your anger you will surely lose them, and if you are careless you will surely hurt someone. So be angry, but be angry with care and sensibility, and maybe some self control can help ;)
Old 22-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Doesn't logically follow. AIDS isn't useful but mankind has it.

Man created AIDS, for population reduction, But that's another issue, and something I can't readily prove at the moment.

Anger, like rage can empower a warrior. Or a hunter facing a threatening beast.
My speculation, but It's part of our makeup, for a reason.
Old 22-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Express your anger, express it fully. It's a natural emotion. If you are angry, feel it as much as you can. Get it out, get it out there, right out of the system and onto the next thing.

Well sometimes the repercussions aren't worth the satisfaction....in modern society. When folks can carry grudges in memory for years.

(however)

Eckhartd Tolle has his delightful "duck" story, about watching 2 ducks furiously chasing-attacking one another for a minute or longer, in a lake,,,,,when they finally stop they seperate, paddle away,
and each, briskly beats their wings a few seconds ,then peacefully carry on as if nothing happened.

I've seen ducks-geese do this as well... and it's pretty cool, how quickly they shake off the excess energy.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Anger, like rage can empower a warrior. Or a hunter facing a threatening beast.
Rage can intimidate an opponent and but it clouds judgment. Martial artists try to operate from a zen, uptime state.

Quote:
My speculation, but It's part of our makeup, for a reason.
Yes but not necessarily a benign reason.

Thought I would add my anti-anger strategy.

At the highest level I have universal regard for most people. This means that when I'm losing my temper, I start feel blocks towards any communication I might make that is antagonistic.

I know full well that anger can override such blocks so I say "I need to go and calm down" and get out of the room.
Old 23-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Rage can intimidate an opponent and but it clouds judgment. Martial artists try to operate from a zen, uptime state.

Yes but not necessarily a benign reason.

Good points. And yes I'm aware of martial arts practice... How warriors of other eras, countries, operate I've no idea.
Survival may not be seen as benign,
but it is a primal drive, as is anger.

Anger does have deleterious physical effects, so how it fits into our makeup is still worth questioning.

Is it a genetic-primal survival response?
A mentally triggered ego response?
A purely chemical response to certain stimului?
Spirit(s) acting through us?

It amazes me how such emotions seem to quickly well up "out of nowhere"
Perhaps the "subconscious-Id" is manifesting itself .if we permit-invite it.
Sensitives certainly are influenced by spirits who love conflict.

WE have no idea if such a domain as Id or Subconscious actually exists , but the model apparently seems to work well enough.

There're lots we can learn, and it's a great topic.....
Old 23-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Neville

Power, Power to hold dominion over anger.. Let us be the master of anger. Let us subjugate the rage within us.. Let us demonstrate who the real boss really is. Anger will control and take over if we allow it.. It is as far emotions ago our errant inner child that hrows a tantrum when it can't get it's own way.. And we have to parent it... Catharsis is cool in so far as it fools anger into thinking it has been expiated for example...Go kmock ten bells out of a punch bag down the Gym or Blast Alien hordes to oblivion in a Video game.

Rage channeled correctly might be the answer. If not the answer, a posible avenue of persuit.