Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Inanna

Smile Remote Viewing

Are there any here who have this ability? And please share your experiences.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Sangress

I've had times where I've been able to mentally search a friends house and find her keys for her, and her wallet, and her bank card.

At other times I've described strangers over chat rooms in detail, from their eyes to their hair and their clothing.

There are also times where I've made out shapes, drawn them and relayed them to a person who said that it looked like his room from an aerial view.

So, I have some practice with this skill, but it's far from mastered, it's a bit of a hit and miss when I try it out lately.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Inanna

Yes! This has happened with me as well, but I can't do it at will yet. I know some who can literally look through time and space at will!

Lol! I have spiritual envy. I think it's because I'm focused too much in this illusion.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:03 AM
nightowl

I have experiences where I am able to see people in certain situations, I can describe what they are doing and what they look like. I have always taken these visions as guidance from the spirit to either pray about the situation or person. I have also used these encounters to warn others of danger. I don't know if you would call them remote viewing though. In healing meditation journeys I have gone to where the spirit has lead...don't know if that fits the definition either, but thought I would share the experiences in case you found a similarity to what you might be experiencing.

nightowl
Old 12-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Inanna

Thanxz Nightowl.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Gracey

i once was reading a book aBout it and it was saying what to do and to do it now, so i did, i saw the town around me, on each corner of the streets were giant statues of frogs. i thought how weird and came back to normal vision. i have never saw large statue frogs on the street corners before. later in the day, i went out walking and i noticed that just about every corner had giant statues of frogs. they were put there the night before to support the art community. have not tried to do it on purpose since then, dont see the point i guess.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Inanna

Lol! Thanxz Gracey!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder

I'm not sure if you call it remote viewing but ask a friend for their street address only and then mentally go into thier body from the top of the head (with their permission of course) and go to that address. You will absolutely be amazed at what you will get. I refuse to go into a bedroom or bathroom as I feel that is too personal but the living room and kitchen and yards are "game on". Oh - look into the fridge as well and surprise them with seeing their leftovers! I have done this with numerous people and it works every single time - amazing!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Inanna

Thats cool! Lol! Thanxz Pixie.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Toolite

Every gift comes from being in spirit on a different level nothing is a secret only problem is our will.. sometimes we (our soul) doesn't want to know and that keeps us at certain levels or not mature enough spiritually to handle it.

traveling in spirit is available and on different levels.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!