Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Sangress

Parasites and Symbiotic Relationships

Ok, I was not sure where to put this at first, but I decided to ask here because people seem to "pick up" or "host" these things far more often directly after (or, to be precise, during) they have had contact with the spiritual world/astral world.

Firstly, I'll say this isn't meant to scare anyone or make them paranoid....etc. It's some information gained through my own personal experience...with some honest questions at the end.

I'm talking about "Astral" Parasites.

These are usually unintelligent beings who literally latch onto you and suck your energy (not to be confused with Energy/Psychic Vampires or any other spirits like that.) Parasites are often small, not much larger than the size of your hand and are often referred to as "leeches" for obvious reasons.

They come in many forms, but each form has some basic similarities to the next. They have different effects on your body/spirit which depends as much on how the individual reacts as much as the parasite themselves. The parasites often have certain "lifespans" on or inside their host (host = whoever they are living off) before they simply up and leave.

Often they just gorge themselves until they can't drink up any more of your energy, get confused that they can't feed anymore, and just wander/crawl/slither/float aimlessly off until they are hungry/dying again.

To most these parasites are damaging, and more than a little irritating and often times difficult to remove since not many people seem to be aware enough to figure out that the pricking sensation and the weight on their arm is a parasite, or what that the imaginary "spider" which keeps catching the corner of their eye and floats around actually is.

The suckers can be deterred simply by putting up an energetic barrier/shield, changing your energetic vibration rapidly so they cant keep a firm "hold" on you (since most need to "match" your Vibe to stay attached to you) or just pulling them off you. Maybe even try telling them to go away (not out loud of course) while pushing some of your own thought's toward them to increase understanding, though communication is hard since they often use energetic "speech" of their own, rather than mental or physical.

Now for the questions.

1. Have you had an experience with an Astral/energetic Parasite?

2. Have you ever had, or still have, a positive Symbiotic Relationship with a parasite?

My main reason for asking this is because I have always used Parasites as tools, guides and befriended them as well. In fact, I rely on them far more than they rely on me to be honest and they have allowed me to accomplish things I otherwise would not.

I have yet to find someone else who doesn't get damaged by these beings, or who cooperates with them.

I'm pretty curious to see all of your responses.

Last edited by Sangress : 21-11-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Old 20-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Guide
Nope, because I don't believe they objectively exist.
I believe any negative-type entity such as this are creations of your subconscious and only exist because you give them power to exist through your beliefs. :)
Old 20-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Sangress

Xanth, I see how easy it is to believe that. Perceptions are unique and can change to suit the individual flawlessly.

I never believed in their existence, but belief and acceptance was forced on me (as everything else is) because, well...I have about 30 or so...all of which a lot of people seem curious about. *Shrugs*

In the end I found it hard to not believe/deny their existence, seeing as others had perceived them before and after I had (helpfully without telling me until I asked...T_T.)

They have played a great roll in my development, and I certainly would never have gained a physical body had these symbiotic relationships never occurred.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here it comes down to we beleive or not believe as for now there is no way of proving existance or non existance.

One has to remember we maybe are not alone in the vastness of space in the universe. When we venture out into Astral Space ( again not proven real) we open doors to all kinds of things and maybe being that are NOT on the Earth Plane we call home.

We can easily pick up a BUG from just walking out of our home. Too we can bring one into our home not knowing we have. So it might well make sense that if we vernture off the Earth Plane we might open to bringing back something from that journey. Whom is to say its not possible too whom is to say its possibe, like many things we have much to learn.

I never have had a Spirit attachement once and that is veyr much real and very much NOT fun. So I am more open to feel that there are other possibilies out there than I once was.

We just have to stop maybe and think that when we venture out that we are protecting outselves asking for our Guides and other's to be with us. Too are we always HUMAN when we come back and go forth I have to wonder some on that. I feel a draw home at times the "CORE" I call it. I am not feeling human with that PULL I have.

Opening to the WHAT IF is great fun.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Meep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Nope, because I don't believe they objectively exist.
I believe any negative-type entity such as this are creations of your subconscious and only exist because you give them power to exist through your beliefs. :)
Why did you even bother replying then?

"Negative-type entities" can't be subconscious only. Sangress removed one from me herself.

Last edited by Meep : 21-11-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Sangress

Lynn, I agree with you. I'm glad you are so open minded.

And Meep, I'm surprised you mentioned it. Last I remember you really didn't want to talk about it. I'm glad you spoke up.

*Feels bad for being mean to that parasite*

It only wanted to get away from its host because the energy was too weak to keep it healthy, but at the same time it couldn't stop feeding because the host's (Meep's) energy is really addictive. (I know it's addictive personally, I get withdrawals. lol.)

I had to hurt that particular parasite to get it out and away from him so it couldn't come back. It was the equivalent of ripping it off him, while leaving half of it behind, then throwing it a few hundred meters.

I'm hoping it's thankful even though I harmed it while helping it.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Meep

Sangress, I don't enjoy talking about it, but I may as well speak up about it. I still remember the feelings I had after you ripped it out..

Edited at the request of Sangress:
The feelings I had were:
- Total emptiness
- Constant bone pain
- Sorrow

There's more, but those are the three big ones I had.

I felt a lot better after a few days.
Old 20-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Summerland

I had something attached to me once, but it certainly was not a smallish creature. It was about the size of Golem from Lord of the Rings. I had to have a shaman remove it.
Old 20-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Master
I know this is a touchy subject for some people, but negative astral spirits do exist just as there are negative people in this world. Dying doesn't automatically make someone free of their negative attitudes and unconscious emotional patterns.

In my own case, a very persistent negative being has been hanging around me for some time... someone I knew and loved quite well before his death. Although he had profound awareness in the Truth in life, he also had refused to face and heal some painful emotional issues and hide them behind compulsions for pride, dominance and hurtfulness... and still does.

His presence with me has challenged me to grow stronger and go further spiritually than I imagined, although this is clearly not his intention. Gradually his ability to influence me has decreased, although his determination to cling to his shadow side has not.

It's a strange story, but true.

Xan

Old 21-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Sangress

Thank you for sharing your experiences, very interesting.

Just to verify something....just so there are no misunderstandings...

What summerland and Xan have described are not parasites.

It sounds to be what summerland described was a spirit.

I find that beings like that are often young, and if they cling to someone so tightly, they are often afraid as well and do not understand that there is often more beneficial energy elsewhere, and that other spirits, or people, can help them learn to exist as best they can.

Any spirit who clings and feeds relentlessly on a single human soul, or anyone in a body for that matter, for an extended amount of time, does not get any benefit, and they know it.

They end up damaging the person they are relying on, and they themselves get very ill and often do not understand how to 'let go."

Personally, I have found they are a lot like young children, they find the nearest "adult" if they are afraid, weak and confused and often try to rely on the first person they find, even if that adult does not want them, or abuses them, or tries to abandon them.

It sounds like Xan described a relationship or bond of sorts.

Xan, since you knew this person when they had a body, and before their death, would you agree that this is a spirit attachment?

Personally I'd call it soul attachment, because this person did not form this bond with you outside the spiritual world (but that's just me switching terminology)...or at least that is the impression I get.

Would you agree that this person did not want to move on, and has used you as their base to stay tied to the physical world?

Also...

From what I have witnessed, and learned from my own Parasites.

The difference between parasites and your average spirit is, of course, their appearance (being small and often simple, with weak or opaque auras) their behavior (they rarely think at all, they are driven by instinct and sometimes emotion.) and the way they survive. (They are completely reliant on another being, they have no way of existing without a host and do not adapt to change this way of survival.)

Hope this helps peoples understanding.