Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-11-2011, 05:56 PM
mattie

Vetting Spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma111
... I would like to ask a question. Do you think that spirits that are hanging around ...

You can vet these spirits & order them to leave if their presence is undesired.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Seeker

Mattie,

I have looked at this (vetting) and for some reason it just isn't that simple in my case. I have demanded that they leave me alone many times, and still they are hanging around. Maybe I am missing something here? Everyone keeps telling me all I have to do is tell them to go away, and Im telling them, "its just not working" Any advice? I am not keen on letting them talk to me that much, and honestly don't want to talk to them, so any type of situation where they are communicating with me is undesirable. I think its obvious from how intrusive they are that they are lower level entities. I think there is a partial "possesion" (for lack of a better term) type situation going on. Not to freak anyone out or anything, but them having gained access to the auric field may be what is making things more difficult?

Thoughts?
Old 10-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Sangress

Quote:
That made me laugh.. and i am going through a lot right now... so i needed a laugh=thank you... and in no way am i meaning to disrespect another's posts, that is not my intent.. but your reaction and enthused smiley face gave me a good chuckle.. thanks Sangress.

I'm glad you found it entertaining. I couldn't think of any other response to give to it so I just wrote the first thought that came to mind.

Hope you can laugh more often in future.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by karma111
I have looked at this (vetting) and for some reason it just isn't that simple in my case. I have demanded that they leave me alone many times, and still they are hanging around. Maybe I am missing something here? Everyone keeps telling me all I have to do is tell them to go away, and Im telling them, "its just not working" Any advice?

karma... If there's one thing that makes negative entities uncomfortable enough to back off it's love... and light.

You could go into your inner heart and feel the unconditional love there... then send it out into and surrounding them.

Here's a thread with meditations for that:
Heart Meditations -

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Do the same with light. Begin by taking a few minutes visualizing and breathing in pure light from the universe flowing down through your crown, all throughout your body-mind, and all around you, filling your energy field. Then send it out into and around the entities.

It might even be part of their healing from negativity. Who knows?

Xan

Old 10-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I'm glad you found it entertaining. I couldn't think of any other response to give to it so I just wrote the first thought that came to mind.

Hope you can laugh more often in future.

Thank you. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but it was a moment that struck me, so i did... Interesting thread btw, i wish i knew more about them to contribute, but a fascinating read.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
vulkus

Yes, I had a symbiotic relationship with an entity of the Greater shadow realm for over ten years.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Seeker

Thanks Xan. I will give it a try! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
karma... If there's one thing that makes negative entities uncomfortable enough to back off it's love... and light.

You could go into your inner heart and feel the unconditional love there... then send it out into and surrounding them.

Here's a thread with meditations for that:
Heart Meditations -

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Do the same with light. Begin by taking a few minutes visualizing and breathing in pure light from the universe flowing down through your crown, all throughout your body-mind, and all around you, filling your energy field. Then send it out into and around the entities.

It might even be part of their healing from negativity. Who knows?

Xan
Old 25-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I know this is biased, but I want to write about this in the off chance that someone out there is able to interact with parasites in the ways I do without any negative affects. So, I think that maybe this won’t apply to a lot of you, but if one person happens to find this information and its helpful and explains what they’ve been experiencing then this part of the thread has served its purpose.

For me energy parasites are a positive thing and they allow me to function energetically when I otherwise would be hard pressed to keep things in order. Here are some basic and constant ways in which they help me out.

- they consume any energy that isn’t flowing properly or that is incompatible with me (specifically the frequency of energy that I perceive to be gold in colour) which significantly lowers the risk of blockages or damage to my energy system.

- they are anchors that hold together parts of my energy system when it is damaged. They work a bit like stints or stitches to stop the areas of a significant lack of energy from “tearing apart” further or becoming more severe.

- their energy signatures harmonize together and stabilize my energy system. Naturally my energy fluctuates in ridiculous ways because the nature of my energy itself is chaotic (its not fixed,) which often means that I become energetically unbalanced very quickly at inconvenient times (like when I’m healing someone and need to match their energetic vibration) and have trouble regaining any energy that is lost while I try to regain my natural rhythm.

- what I call my “lead” parasite (usually connected to my neck and spinal cord) adds another layer of awareness and enables me to see through its own perceptions from time to time. This is good for communication and gives an extra pair of “eyes” to locate different kinds of dangers in different ways.

- they offer varying forms of protection from the inside out because parasites react together with my emotions and behavior and are inclined to defend their me (and in turn themselves) whenever it is necessary.

- they are a great deterrent for unwanted spirit connections.

- they make good company and can be comforting when some negative mood of mine occasionally starts to drag them down

- they have their own stores of energy which I can share when it is necessary

- most are able to heal areas of my energy body and do so automatically when there is any damage they think I wont be able to fix up myself at the time

- in certain situations they are able to energetically heal other beings or aid me in energetic endeavors when asked (and often when given a reason they can understand or bribed. Lol.)

- they can re-adjust areas of the energy system that have somehow gone out of whack or rearrange things so that it all operates more smoothly.

So yeh, that’s about all I’ve got off the top of my head for now.

Wow, this is interesting. I hope you don't mind me saying, but it seems like the parasites are sort of software patches covering your real energetic problems. Keeping things in check for the time being, but you might just need an OS upgrade which will fix everything without the need for these other entities stepping in.

I think I have some sort of entity attached to my solar plexus. I only just realised this week. Had it confirmed just now by a healer (I didn't tell her my own realisation beforehand). She said she can get rid of it for me. I'm glad because for me although it feels parasitical (she didn't mention what entity it is exactly), it's not something that feels very pleasant to live with. I have an active lightbody and kundalini and they are both working to rid of the entity which emits a gross black gooey substance. I didn't realise that for the entire last year they were going about transmuting the actual entity as well as my own blockages which are keeping it attached there. So it's been quite a problem to deal with.

I hope I can be rid of it now once and for all. Thanks for this thread, it's been enlightening. I see you're still somewhat active here so I thought I'd drag it out up out of the ancient archives for some more discussion!