Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-03-2012, 01:54 AM
TheressaWilliams

Angel1 A small Prayer that came to mind

I'm starting Chemo On Tuesday and have been super nervous and anxious!
For A while now I've considered Gaia to be my Higher power. She's gone through so much and yet still provides!

A Prayer popped into my mind as I was about to sleep! It made me so happy, I had to share!

"Gaia protect me from doubt and fear! ♥
Wrap your limbs around my fragile body.
Guard me through the night
and allow me safe passage into the first light of day!
♥"

Not sure why, but the Idea of being wrapped in the loving arms of the ever healing earth as I slept made me feel so safe, warm and at peace (for the first time in SO LONG). I feel my anxiety melting away and being replaced by such a loving light!

I hope it helps others!
G'night and Blesses Be!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheressaWilliams
For A while now I've considered Gaia to be my Higher power. She's gone through so much and yet still provides!

A Prayer popped into my mind as I was about to sleep! It made me so happy, I had to share!

♥"

Not sure why, but the Idea of being wrapped in the loving arms of the ever healing earth as I slept made me feel so safe, warm and at peace (for the first time in SO LONG). I feel my anxiety melting away and being replaced by such a loving light!

I hope it helps others!
G'night and Blesses Be!

Hey Theresa,
Please know that my thoughts are with you.
Strength, love and blessings to you : )
Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 PM
TheressaWilliams

Thank you so much! I know I'll be following the phrases:

"One Day at a time" or Hour, or Minute! LOL
"Easy Does it"
etc
Old 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Shabby

Quote:

Thank you so much! I know I'll be following the phrases:

"One Day at a time" or Hour, or Minute! LOL
"Easy Does it"
etc

....and this too shall pass : )
Old 05-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Arfie

And so I shall pray with you. May her swaddling embrace ease your way. Blessed be.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Scheherezade

Quote:

♥"

I hope it helps others!
G'night and Blesses Be!
Sending you healing thoughts!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:31 AM
TheressaWilliams

You guys are AMAZING!
I went through my first chemo session
I just keep pumping those affirmations, hope and healing energy through and I know it will aid in the healing process!
My nurses call me to the ZEN MASTER, because Even though Cancer is very scary, My faith in my ability to overcome and Eliminate this negative thing from my body is MUCH stronger! Plus, negative thinking impedes on one's ability to take in and utilize the healing thoughts and energy So I'm going to do my best just thinking things like and acting like it's already gone. Like "I'm so grateful the treatments got rid of my cancer forever!" Power of intention is a WONDERFUL thing!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:00 AM
Shabby

Quote:
You guys are AMAZING!
I went through my first chemo session
I just keep pumping those affirmations, hope and healing energy through and I know it will aid in the healing process!
My nurses call me to the ZEN MASTER, because Even though Cancer is very scary, My faith in my ability to overcome and Eliminate this negative thing from my body is MUCH stronger! Plus, negative thinking impedes on one's ability to take in and utilize the healing thoughts and energy So I'm going to do my best just thinking things like and acting like it's already gone. Like "I'm so grateful the treatments got rid of my cancer forever!" Power of intention is a WONDERFUL thing!

I will pray with you! You are truly an inspiration to me : )