Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 09-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My health issues I had which included food happened over 3 decades ago.

I remember one time being wheeled into the hospital and they wheeled me past the waiting room. I was highly sensitive at that time to cigarette smoke and guess what they were doing in the waiting room?

There is always a reason behind the scenes B.J. isn't there ...

Believe it or not I am ultra sensitive to peeps, light, sound, foods, environments, that don't resonate with my vibration for use of a better word .

I think more and more peeps are realising it's okay to be as you are ..

It's a process of getting to know yourself and your own energy ..

Food issues can be the case for many reasons and it's a blessing to find out what foods are part of the issue so to speak .

That's part of the problem for most isn't it for they can spend half a life time or more suffering from ailments and they don't know why .

In a way it's a process of evaluation and elimination isn't it .

If we start of with the basic foods and then we see how our body responds to them .

It's such an in-depth topic to be honest that encompasses nutrition, biology, cells, frequency, foods and their manufactured processes ..

When you think about the world at large with all the pollution, the processing, the $hite in our water supply the chemicals put in the air, the stresses on the mind-body, the fears, the restraints etc ..

It's a wonder how anyone manages to get out of bed nowadays ..

I heard that there was something like 1000 suicides last month

Peeps talk about a golden age of 5d and a new earth, well maybe this is what new earth looks like

x daz x
Old 11-09-2020, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

Deb, I got really worried once when I thought I had some corn on my foot.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Master
When I was environmentally sick, If I ate corn for 3-4 days in a row, my body would attack it. Same went for most foods.

Because of this, I lost a lot of weight.

During the winter, when the snow was on the ground, some of my fat cells disappeared and what was in the cells came out. In my case it was something like Poison Ivy/Poison Oak. I broke out all over. What a nightmare.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Master

That had to be a shock. The biggest realization had to be how you had poisoned your body!

I do understand. My symptoms weren't like yours, but I was so sensitive to corn I couldn't eat ingredients that were derived from corn, like maltodextrin, caramel color and even things like powdered sugar and brown sugar had corn in them. It was a nightmare.

How long did it last for you? As I've said, my intolerance was from a compromised immune system from getting West Nile Meningitis.

As for me, I will never go back to eating just whatever I want. I shun any food item that has a long list of ingredients. Junk.

Don't know if I can tolerate gluten but I will never go back to eating it. To many autoimmune system diseases are being linked to it.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
That had to be a shock. The biggest realization had to be how you had poisoned your body!

I do understand. My symptoms weren't like yours, but I was so sensitive to corn I couldn't eat ingredients that were derived from corn, like maltodextrin, caramel color and even things like powdered sugar and brown sugar had corn in them. It was a nightmare.

How long did it last for you? As I've said, my intolerance was from a compromised immune system from getting West Nile Meningitis.

As for me, I will never go back to eating just whatever I want. I shun any food item that has a long list of ingredients. Junk.

Don't know if I can tolerate gluten but I will never go back to eating it. To many autoimmune system diseases are being linked to it.

My situation began when I helped a group to clear a field for a new Church. The head minister 'forgot' to tell anybody that the field had poison ivy/poison oak on it. We piled all the junk into a pile and started it on fire. As the fire was burning, we added more 'stuff' which included vines. I breathed in some of the smoke. Not very good.

The second event or was it the third event happened during twilight when I ran over a nest on the ground while mowing grass. I don't know who they were but they stung me a lot of times. I would not be surprised if it was over 100 times.

The other event occurred about the same time. Where I was working, one woman claimed ants were crawling up her legs so somebody went and sat off a large insecticide bomb inside a close ventilation building. I guess somebody forgot to tell me to leave before it happened. I ended up on the floor.

As a result of these events, my immune system went to almost zero.

Old 12-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Master

Oh my. What a mess. Sounds like you weren't polluting your body intentionally.

Second event might have been fire ants. They are nasty. Or chiggers. They are minute but can pack a punch.

I'm so glad you have recovered. Have you recovered completely?
Old 13-09-2020, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh my. What a mess. Sounds like you weren't polluting your body intentionally.

Second event might have been fire ants. They are nasty. Or chiggers. They are minute but can pack a punch.

I'm so glad you have recovered. Have you recovered completely?

I recovered but it took years of work to get there.

When somebody talks about their problems like you do, I can relate in my own way.

Hardest problem I had when I was going thru that ordeal was dementia. If I went to buy groceries, for example, I could not even guess how much it would cost and when the cashier would tell me the amount, I could not make change. What I would do is hand the cashier a large bill and hope for the best.

Old 13-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Master

Yes, if it took you years to recover, you do understand.

When I had West Nile Meningitis I ended up with minor brain damage. I couldn't remember chores and daily tasks. I made long lists with a place to check off when I did that task each day. It took a year for my brain to rewire. I have fully recovered. So I do understand the brain thing. Scary huh?

Thing is, that brain damage changed my personality. I became more focused on spirituality after I recovered. And also, while I was in the fog of it, I saw things that I wasn't meant to see. The other side. Other things in my personality changed too. I was different.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, if it took you years to recover, you do understand.

When I had West Nile Meningitis I ended up with minor brain damage. I couldn't remember chores and daily tasks. I made long lists with a place to check off when I did that task each day. It took a year for my brain to rewire. I have fully recovered. So I do understand the brain thing. Scary huh?

Thing is, that brain damage changed my personality. I became more focused on spirituality after I recovered. And also, while I was in the fog of it, I saw things that I wasn't meant to see. The other side. Other things in my personality changed too. I was different.

Deb,
I know what you mean.

Not everybody understands. Too bad.

I hope my corny jokes helped you?

Old 13-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Deb,
I know what you mean.

Not everybody understands. Too bad.

I hope my corny jokes helped you?

Your corny jokes are welcomed anytime.