Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

Can spirit come to you whilst meditating?

Today i decided to meditate i looked on utube so many too choose from i was not too sure what was right for me anyhow this one had gold liquid running through your body, in the middle i had this image of a little girl picking daisys in a meadow, the image was quite close up, i could see the grass blowing and the butterflies and the blue sky, then i had a name Natasha the number 7 put into my head and i could see the little girl put a daisy behind her ear and run of into this meadow, by this time im trying to concentrate on the man talking when i see or feel like in a car for a split second and had car accident put into my head and a name that sounded like nadia and then she was gone and i was back listening to the man
>
>It was rather bizzarre as not too sure whether cause in the mediation i could here the sounds of nature, etc birds and breeze, water running i wonder if this was my own mind making these images up in my head if you understand what i mean as the images were close then distant. Also i had an image of a bird of prey just before this happened flying through the air twisting and turning and then out of knowwhere on the meditation i heard an eagle squark? seconds after i saw it in my mind ?? what could this be??

any help appreciatedxxx
Old 20-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Administrator
Yes it is possible to connect to spirit while you are meditating, the little girl you saw i think is in spirit as fot the 7 it could be her age or when she passed, if there is a spiritulist church near you, you neeed to go because they could teach you more ,

Namaste
Old 20-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Pathfinder

All alone x

hi thanks for your reply, unfortunatly there is no spiritulist churches nr me they dont exist as im in france. I have no one to share my thoughts with accept on here and another site.

I feel a bit lost really as i want to progress but dont know how too x

any more advice greatly accepted xx
Old 01-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Pathfinder

I looked into def no places round here xx can.anyone on here help or advise me ??

Thanks
Old 01-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Divine Energy

My best advice is to keep meditationg which shall strengthen your mind energy, give you discipline and laser like focus. Keep asking your guides for signs that they are with you or ask them to visit you again during your regular meditations. It's definitely a journey that requires oodles of patience and an enquiring mind. There are groups online that meet for development and courses too. Just use your search engine and some are free as well. You tend to find plenty of mediums on this site happy to offer their experience. Good luck and keep goin, is my two cents worth.

Best wishes,
Danny
Old 01-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks Danny for your kind words of persiverence. I have just joined a couple of groups and bought some books on ebay, it scares me a bit the not knowing whether im doing things right or wrong. I have not had these things from little, i remember that when i was 12 i knew my aunt that i had lost and loved came to me and sat on the end of the bed. Its funny my husband who i have been with 25yrs has always called me mystic meg as i knew stuff when not been told but didnt really took any notice of it. Its only the last few months that it sunk in.

What about youx whats your story how have you learnt i woild love to know xx