Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Master
Thank you so much for all your advice. I really appreciate it.

Lynn, I do hope a better mate makes their way into your life.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

Oh I have found a better mate.....that is helping me move forwards that share in the same passion I have for spiritual things and for my three kids.

He is a member on SF and we met on SF 5 years ago now. Looking forwards to having him live with us when we get the countries sorted out.

Lynn
Old 10-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Master
I am happy for you. My husband and I met on an internet forum and will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary next month. We also had a country situation to work out but boy was it worth it.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Voodoo Lady

When I was going through Reiki training, they always said "don't send healing without permission," even though whenever I saw an ambulance go by, in my gut I knew it was always right to pray for the person or even send Reiki. Great teachers like Dr. David R. Hawkins says don't help people through their lessons - they'll have to come back and learn it all again, but he also values prayer and believes that people can heal others, and that when this is in accordance with Divine will, so be it. After 29 years of assimilating every teaching I can get my hands on, I would say that they actually all can be correct, even though these sound conflicting on the surface.

My interpretation of all these teachings is that we can always pray "Lord help them" and even send Reiki in general, without focusing it on an issue, and leave it up to Divine will where the help will go, and how it will be done. However I think that the warnings with the Reiki and stuff by Dr. Hawkins is saying "don't pray that specific lessons be taken away," but then that wouldn't be part of Divine will. If you just say something like "Lord help them in accordance with your will" (substitute "universe" or "spirit" if you like) then you can still help them through prayer or Reiki, without any ethical issues, and leave the specifics up to the universe. So send love, send light, send Reiki, send prayers to/for anyone, but qualify that it be "in accordance with Divine will" which ultimately means it is for the highest good of everyone involved. Only work on specific issues if you have permission. For instance if you wanted to pray for somebody, "Lord take their alcoholism away" would not be o.k. unless they asked you for help on that specific issue. Those are just my feelings though.
Old 17-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Master
Thanks. I appreciate that and it makes perfect sense.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Master
Well, I was pulling into the parking lot this afternoon and she was lying face down in the grass in front of one of the other neighbors home... she appeared to be unconscious so I called her name.

She looked up at me and had a credit card stuck to the side of her face. I asked if she was okay and she said no and began to cry. So I asked if I could call her an ambulance and she said she didn't know. Then went back and forth over the offer several times, "Yeah", "No, I am fine, I will go home." "Wait, yeah, something isn't right." "No, no don't call."

So I call then when I have them on the phone she says just cancel it...

Then I cancel it and get inside with my daughter and the next thing I know I see her standing outside my gate...

My husband said he saw a paramedic in the parking lot when he came home. Glad they decided to come out. Hope she gets some help.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Well, I was pulling into the parking lot this afternoon and she was lying face down in the grass in front of one of the other neighbors home... she appeared to be unconscious so I called her name.

She looked up at me and had a credit card stuck to the side of her face. I asked if she was okay and she said no and began to cry. So I asked if I could call her an ambulance and she said she didn't know. Then went back and forth over the offer several times, "Yeah", "No, I am fine, I will go home." "Wait, yeah, something isn't right." "No, no don't call."

So I call then when I have them on the phone she says just cancel it...

Then I cancel it and get inside with my daughter and the next thing I know I see her standing outside my gate...

My husband said he saw a paramedic in the parking lot when he came home. Glad they decided to come out. Hope she gets some help.
wow i hope she is ok
Love&Light
Old 25-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder
Hey, I feel for your situation. You have received some really great advice already but I feel I should share my take, being I have had issues blocking energy from substance abusers.
What I have learned about approaching such things is not offer any assistance or advice because more often than not an addict will only try to feed off your sympathy.
Personally, I wouldn't speak to an addict unless with a sturdy, blatant and honest approach. Which would be to share my concern for her life and tell her that she needs to clean up her act and get help because she deserves more.

Send positive energies, let your tummy fill up with butterflies and let them fly and land on her.
Sends smiles and warmth, send the pure intention, serenity and oneness you feel. I just wouldn't offer any physical type of help. She has to be the one to come into the Light.

Such a shame to see how people's lives fall into dark depths like that. Luckily there are people like you who show concern and bless you for that