Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocalypticQueen
Wow, this is amazing! How have you been able to do this??

Thanks!

Conversations vary from person to person. The best way to describe this is, you're college and you have to do a persuasive speech for each topic. There is a specific outline you use with key points. It is an utmost high level of understanding and almost love for everyone.

I can hear and feel how they were before they died. I try to talk to them, and calm them down. I ask them to tell me their story without fear judgment--I've seen everything, by now. This usually helps them spill it out. Be open to whatever they say. Don't judge them, from suicide to serial rapist murderer. Realize each one is a spirit that wants happiness, that you could be the one person that saves them from evil, ever again.

Some of them can't leave because of regrets. One girl regretted never making her parents proud, and always felt like a failure (she'll let me tell the story, lolz ). Use their regrets against them. "Is this all you want to do for the rest of your undying years? Stay in a Target, roaming around in pure anger?" Thereby using her fear of failure to convince her.

I always tell them, "You deserve the peace you never had." Some of them are scared of the light because they fear there is no salvation. I tell them, "If you work very hard for the goodness you deserve, learn all your lessons, forgive yourself, others and the past, and self-actualize, you can ONLY deserve salvation. Everyone can be saved. Don't you want to be happy, again?

If I explained everything, my description would be longer than it is, now. ^_^
Old 28-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Master
Kindapsy chick...Thank you for sharing your stories. Very interesting. I've often wondered what its like for you and them. What their reason for not going was, what they are like, etc. It might sound strange, but I actually would love to have your gift and be able to help them like that. But I don't.
In a Target? Really? Geez
Do they just wander around everywhere, even Target?
Old 28-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Kindapsy chick...Thank you for sharing your stories. Very interesting. I've often wondered what its like for you and them. What their reason for not going was, what they are like, etc. It might sound strange, but I actually would love to have your gift and be able to help them like that. But I don't.
In a Target? Really? Geez
Do they just wander around everywhere, even Target?

Sure thing :3

Spirits are just like people, really. My good friendly spirits just walk in and leave my room like they're neighbors visiting for a party and then they have to go back home ^_^. In terms of troubled spirits, they tend to be stuck in one area, sometimes a person. The girl I mentioned died in a construction accident. The only freeflowing negative spirit I've known was a very evil one.

Well, do you have any kind of gifts, like sensing spirits? I can't say I planned to be this way. It's like being a psychologist, just for spirits who are just like people.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Master
Was the construction accident at that site? That's why she was there or just passing through?
How did you deal with the negative spirit (if you don't mind me asking?)

My gifts? Not sure, still figuring it out. I feel that I do, and have been told that I do. But who knows.
I'd actually love to be able to help people by giving them messages from deceased loved ones and help spirits cross over. (Weird, I know.) But it hasn't happened for me.
Old 29-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Was the construction accident at that site? That's why she was there or just passing through?
How did you deal with the negative spirit (if you don't mind me asking?)

My gifts? Not sure, still figuring it out. I feel that I do, and have been told that I do. But who knows.
I'd actually love to be able to help people by giving them messages from deceased loved ones and help spirits cross over. (Weird, I know.) But it hasn't happened for me.

It's a long story. Do you want the short version or the long version? :)

You'll figure it out, eventually. I used to question myself, but the evidence is quite compelling. I'm certain I can sense spirits. Just keep an open mind and you'll find the answer. Perhaps when you become accepting of your gift, you'll improve and get to a point of helping others.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:49 AM
wyomingscs

What an incredible gift.
Old 29-04-2014, 04:16 AM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyomingscs
What an incredible gift.

Thank you wyomingscs. I still have a lot to learn, tho. I learn more things, everyday.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Master
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope so.
Story....it's up to you. Which ever is easiest or more comfortable for you. It's your story. And generous of you to share. :)
Old 09-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope so.
Story....it's up to you. Which ever is easiest or more comfortable for you. It's your story. And generous of you to share. :)

Hah...it's been so long. Been taking a break from the forum and completely forgot about this. Sorry

I'd been noticing her in the same aisle at Target, for years, but never really acknowledged it until a year and a half later. Prior to, that area was being renovated from an electronics department into a grocery department. As I was tuning to my mind's eye more, I started having visions of one of the aisles being dropped by someone and hitting a woman's head, killing her instantly. I could feel the impact on the back of my skull, and a slight version of pain.

I would want to leave the store, fast, thinking that area was full of EVIL! It wasn't until I accepted I had a 6th sense that I could actually "hear" her voice (in my head). She kept saying hateful things to me, expecting me to not hear her. Then I said, "Oh. It's you."

"What? You can HEAR me?! Everytime you're here, you always have to say **** about me!"

"I'm sorry. I get scared of things I don't understand. Let's talk."

Ghosts, spirits, etc., are no different from us. The only real difference is their lack of physical form. I found myself talking to her like another person, who was just really troubled, while showing high amounts of sympathy and an attempt at understanding.

It turns out her parents had always thought so lowly of her. She could never make them proud as a construction worker. They thought she was the most annoying person to raise, so she's stuck in a Target, unsatisfied that she had died without making them proud.

To encourage a ghost to ascend, you gotta use their worse fears to convince them, in a way. I told her, "Well, if you want to make your parents proud, is this what you want? To roam a Target for the rest of your undying days?" She had, in essence, took the bait, and I could reel her in with more words.

"Your parents may have not seen what a good person you truly are, but they're not in control of your life. You cannot let their hatred, and their misunderstanding of you hold you back from your self-worth and your progression to happiness. If you keep holding on to that anger, you will never heal. In order to be truly happy, you must forgive the harm done to you, forgive anyone that harmed you, and most of all, forgive yourself." Most important line to say.

"People will cast you away but you ALWAYS have yourself by your side. If you go into the light, work hard on being good, and be the best you can be, you WILL find better things for you. You CAN be a happy person. You can be free."

I could feel how deeply inspired to goodness she was. At this point, you must imagine a white portal, or vortex, or "the light." "Go into the light." She's scared no one will wait for her. I told her, "Someone's always waiting for you. It doesn't have to be someone you know. You will be okay." She went up there, and it turns out her grandmother was there, the whole time.

Long story short, she was super thankful and felt pain, no more. I do a short prayer of safety on their journey, and then they just disappeared.

So, yup, that's what happened.