Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Guide

when a spirit crashes in your bed

a few nights ago.. i believe it was on a wednesday... I woke up suddenly around 3:33am and felt someone next to me who lay next me. and we talked a little bit and I fell asleep after that. When I woke up however i still felt that person around me but he felt like he was real tired. So I told him he can sleep in my bed for awhile and i imagined giving him a blanket and a pillow to sleep on. I felt very happy inside so I assume it was him being very happy too, and he fell asleep.

I went to college to do school stuff... and when I came home I could still feel someone in my room in my bed. that person felt very happy and somewhat excited. I was a bit sleepy so I decided to take a nap and he hugged me (or she... or it) either way I was very puzzled... he is gone now but everytime I mention him to people I feel like I am getting a very warm and happy hug. It makes me feel very happy... and almost drunk... I assume he has been asleep from 5-6am till 5pm... or perhaps he was waiting to say thank you

<--- I love this

anyway has anyone had a similar experience?

does waking up at 3:33am mean anything?

I am still very currious as to who this person is.
Old 17-02-2014, 11:22 AM
MMM

you told a spirit they could sleep in your bed?
wha? oh my....better not disagree with a moderator. but i just have to. it may be my advanced age compared to yours but setting limits and boundaries with entities - discarnate or incarnate - comes to mind. this spirit needed to be in the spirit world not hanging around a strangers bedroom on the earth plane. while you wanted to comfort and assist it might have been wiser to set boundaries and send them on their way to a better place
while this post is not the answers you expected i offer my opinion in sincerity and wisdom
Old 17-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Guide

It's okay, and I did set boundaries, I told him to not mess with me, my family, or my pets :)

And I could tell this person was a nice person, he/she had nothing but happiness int heir heart. I felt no fear, or despair or anything bad

People always said should trust my gut more so I did >_> he hasn't been back since that day! but I have felt lots of hugs when I think about that spirit :) so I am sure they aren't bad at all. Because I don't feel drained or anything.

And don't worry I am only a trial mod, I won't punish you for simply disagreeing with me :)
Old 17-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Master
FalseAwakening--

I think maybe you gave this person a place to "be". Perhaps they had been chased away by others when they were aware of him/her.

I have had a kind of similar experience involving an area of our house that I was demoing. I had knocked down all the lathe and plaster and didn't notice anything about the room until we put a church pew from the 1800s down there.

Then I felt like I was walking into a room full of people. In my head I would apologize for disturbing them when I walked into the room. "Excuse me--I just need to get paper towels!"

Finally, after a neighbor told me that they had the "ghosts" of an old woman who had died in their house and (what turned out to be) her husband, who committed suicide a year after she died. According to the owner, he had "migraines". [Of course I wondered if he was able to "see" his wife and tried to deny it--creating migraines and those caused him to commit suicide.] I had been hearing the word/name "Mamou" in dreams. I had the feeling it was a nickname for grandma, which this woman was. We had this conversation on the street right outside this room.

From then on, I felt no one in the room. But I began having dreams about living downstairs in these rooms. They were all very pleasant, with that warm "hug" kind of feeling that you experienced. When I went down there, I felt this strong, strong feeling of...gratitude I guess.

I still am not totally sure what all was going on here, but it definitely was a positive feeling--that part I'm sure of.

Lora
Old 17-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Master

Hi Falseawakening,
Your bed/friend sounds like a child, as does your response to them. As does the `shared` “happiness in heart”. For what it`s worth, in this moment my intuition suggests a boy lost in a family`s past. A little brother, missing a big sister. May I ask, “we talked a little bit” what did you talk about, when awakened?
It`s just what I felt reading your reflection.
Old 17-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Guide

@Papa Bear

Well I have no other siblings except my little brother and he sleeps in another room across the hall.

Hmmm I forgot the specifics about what we talked about but I do remember asking him if he was sleepy. And I think I was trying to get his name but he never gave me one. All I could tell was that he was somewhat hidden from me... I could feel him around but I could not see him with my minds eye. And I started to feel very sleepy like I wanted to go to bed, and I believed he was sleepy so I told him he could sleep in my bed for now and imagined a blanket on him and a pillow for him to sleep on. Then he fell asleep.

And it might be a kid that is lost, my mom has heard someone scream MOM! Over and over again. And in my half awake half asleep state I sometimes. Hear a kid screaming MOM, DAD!!! In my ear, not sure where his parents are though. I tried. To tell him that they were probably waiting for him in the light. I tried to get him there but idk if it worked... And when I astral project I sometimes see kids In my room, or around the house. The ones I have seen were to African American kids, and one... I think he had white skin... I can't really remember.... I remember he was crying because he was afraid of the darkness in his room so I told him I'd go with him. And we did, and I said a prayer while walking him there, I blacked out soon after I prayed and woke up in my bed again.

I do remember once when mom was hearing mom being called out and thought it was me, I told the spirit aloud in my head to stop bothering my mom, because she doesn't know a whole lot about spirit people. That night the kid forcefully pulled me out of my body which was very painful and exhausting... I was flipping out over what he was doing so I tried my nets to stay within my body...but after being pulled out several times I became too exhausted to fight back and stay in my body... He simply wanted to play though, but I told him I couldn't hear or see hima nd he got sad and ran off somewhere...

A few nights ago I was bothered by a small shadow person... Was being a big butt and making weird hoarse breathing noises :/ told him if he dun stop what he is doing I am gonna kick his butt! He stopped making the noises and got off me... He stood there infront of me at the edge of my bed... And I fell back asleep again... But I am not sure if those incidents were from the same little kid that bothered me
Old 18-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Master

Sounds like you may be attracting the kids/kid, maybe in an empathic way you are drawing their condition to your own. It is important to understand that sensitive`s are often active during sleep time. As the ethereal nature of sensitivity draws like to like, in sympathy or empathy, which may often result in a connectivity being transfered into the wakened state, similar to what you have reflected.

The drawbacks to such events, are that those we may connect with, empathize with, can be drawn to the materiality of our condition. Somewhere they should not be drawn to, as it is not `their` natural condition, but surfaces their memories of when it was. Encouraging such an empathy in `them`, by inviting access to your material `bed`, `room` while continuing to encourage communication, may not be in `their` best interests. Or your own.

That being said, if you have an empathy with Spirit children, then it may be worth considering, encouraging, that your interactions and interconnectivity with them, be confined to when you can come to them. Within their natural condition. And only when you have decided to be open to such, when preparing to sleep. And to clarify that they should not come to where you sleep.

It`s just a little maturity in guidance for them, for their and your sake. For it allows you to create a little more control, than at the moment.

Considering that there are children who have passed, who are drawn back to the nature of materiality, in memory or longing, and thus empathic to those sensitive within their own unconscious ethereal nature. So it is relevant to recognize that adapting to the nature of `their` condition, is the priority `they` require an understanding of. And anything you can do to encourage that would help both parties.

Beyond that, any heart that shares an empathy in sensitivity with any children, caught in the memories of past material conditions, deserves the aid and support of a Spirit guide. Asking for such may not be a bad idea. In summery lay down some boundaries, seek some aid in guidance, but continue to follow your heart, because it seems, some children may be doing just that, following your heart.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:09 AM
MYFIGO

I had forgotten until after I read your post about going to Texas a few years ago and spending the night at my cousin's house. I could feel spirit energy next to me in bed and asked silently "who's there?" My mother was in the twin bed a few feet away sleeping.

It could have been my cousin's son who had committed suicide the year previously. He seemed to be a young male. I heard the spirit say, "I just want to lie next to you." I felt the energy for quite awhile just hugging me. It took me awhile to go to sleep. There was nothing amiss about it nor did I feel any energy drain. He was gone in the morning. I think he was just lonely. Now I would have sent or taken him to the light, but I didn't know to do that then.

Yes... almost all my strange experiences happen between 2 and 3:30 am.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Master
Funny , you have gone very mad at me today when
I told you to let Go of him . Bizare dont you think ?
So hes happy when you talk about him but mad when
Someone like me tell you to let Go of it...
Interresting !!! Since you told me your not
in good shape lately this thing could be the draining
Problem dont you think . Of course he love
You , dont ask why. !!!