Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Seeker

vindictive auras

I have never seen auras except for the jealousy aura. It has happened 3 times in my life. The first time I saw it was when I was mad at a boy who had blew a loogie in my ear. (That is a big load of nasty spit) I stopped talking to him. He was my boyfriend but after that nooooo! We were farm kids and rode the bus to school and back. On the way home a couple of days later when I got up and walked down the isle he stepped out to block my way. His face had tiny storm clouds all over in front of it. I said "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He swung his arm around so fast and punched me as hard as he could in my baby maker part of my lower stomach and I dropped like a rock. The bus driver grabbed him up and shook him like a rag doll and threw him back into his seat. My sister was screaming. I couldn't breathe at all. I kept gasping for breath. The bus driver carried me down to the house and told my mother what happened.

The second time it happened to me was when I was visiting my best friend and this guy she kind of liked was talking to me too much. She was glaring at him and I saw the little storm clouds again. Thank God she wasn't glaring at me.

The third time I saw them my mother told me to come out into the front room to keep one of her friends who happened to drop by entertained while she went into one of the back rooms to do something. We began talking and didn't realize she had come back in. I saw her glaring at this woman and the little storm clouds were there too. I stopped talking and this lady turned around and saw the hateful look directed at her by my mom.

I'm not too surprised to have seen this from my mom. She is very vindictive. But I hope it's the last time I see it from anybody. Has this happened to anyone else out there?
Old 30-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Amoralight

Hi budhabee. I think it would be of benefit to see someone's anger/mood so easily in their aura. You would know to steer clear!

I remember Doreen Virtue said once that if you see someone with black in their aura with red flecks..... Run.

I think you should use your talent as an advantage. :)
Old 30-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Master

I've never heard of anyone seeing tiny storm clouds in front of a face but maybe that's just how you 'see'. To me that is not the aura that you're seeing but it's definitely letting you know the person's mood and like Amoralight said it's beneficial, very beneficial I would say. Usually when a person is angry, the aura, which surrounds the whole body, has red in it or is quite dark
Old 31-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Seeker

ahaa haa ha yeah I better keep my running shoes. I wish I could see true aura's like you guys can. That would be awesome.
Old 31-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Guide
I have also never seen 'storm clouds' and I usually associate black and gray with them which indicates death or sickness. It is truly incredible and your seeing this could be something related more to being an empath rather than seeing auras.

Have you ever noticed that you pick up on people around you, their moods, feelings? Or was it just these three instances?

It is for sure something that has been good to and for you so I wouldn't be afraid of it.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 01-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Seeker

Yes Spiritcarrier I do sense the mood's of different people around me say like a party or family gatherings. It is a defense method on my part. My mom was fierce when I was growing up. I come from a big family. 3 sister's and two brother's. Me and my older sister got the brunt of it. It was an awful relationship with my mom. My friends would never spend the night with me. They called my mother the meanest mother in the valley. I cherished the night's I could spend the night with them. We were whipped often for no reason many times. I have forgiven my mom though. It was a hard thing to do though. Now I live with her. She is 87 years old and still drives and goes to church and grocery store etc. Her hair isn't even grey yet. I am 65 and have had a bad year. (broke my ankle,had a stroke, had a pacemaker put in.) I am worried about my birthday on nov. 6th when I will be 66 years old. That will be 666. 3 6's in a row. Yikes!
Old 11-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Master

I dont think its actual auras you are seeing here but rather seeing like clairvoyant symbolism and hence what I think you are doing is reading the person like that.

My daughter sees those kind of people with a lot of red in their aura.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Seeker

Wow your daughter see's Aura's. That is way cool. I really don't know what clairvoyant symbolism is. (I will look it up.) I just know that visually little smutty brown clouds were in front of their faces. Their faces were rage filled when I looked thru the clouds to see their expressions. Freaky weird.