Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2006, 03:32 PM
angelica

popping out of your body

hi there, i experienced something weird the other night..i felt like i was leaving my body, yet i was stuck in my head..it felt like i was floating, lifting up from my torso, yet i still knew where i was and concetrating on leaving...it wouldn't happen.i have astral traveled before but when i was sleeping. this time i was just laying there and without thinking about it , i was popping out. does anyone have any feedback on this?

love always
angelica
Old 18-01-2006, 07:17 PM
imported_devolution

Apparently this can happen - when you seem to be stuck to various parts of your body - the head is common.
Some people get scared of this experience, especially if they don't know about Out of Body experiences...

I think a few of the Astral Projection books talk about this phenomenon...
Old 20-01-2006, 06:41 PM
angelica

thank you"devolution"

:lol: thank you for your reply, it does feel funny for sure, yet i need to read more about it...im glad it's common to... again thank you!

much love,
angelica
Old 15-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
this happens to me a lot during meditation i 'feel' about ten foot tall and yeah it feels like i'm coming out from my torso i like it
Old 22-09-2006, 07:41 PM
mikron

Hi angelica your on your way to an OBE you have to consider the aspect of transference of life-force from the physical to astral is not enough yet (ie: paralyzed feeling)
seek the guidance of Soul and Higher self so you can feel the creative matrix in yourself yield great clarity creatively !

Mikron
Old 23-09-2006, 10:34 AM
AL

master over matter

Some people would give much to experience this.
We wont leave our body period through meditation etc. It is safe to let go.
If this is happening, perhaps you want to control it rather than fight it and especially don't fear it.
Fear is very negative, it can open the door to more negativity.
You could see it as an oportunity to become a wise and powerful soul. We are not body's with souls, we are souls with body's, and there will probably be more of this sort of thing going on and probably is in the world in general as time goes on, but people are too embarassed to talk about it due to body consciousness in the world.
In future, we will be naturally aware of our spiritual form and be masters over matter. Become the spiritual master, over your material costume, and move forward.
Go to the dimension of golden light, or white light in your awreness. Dont try too hard.
And watch the ego does not highjack this wonderful experience. It is simply what we all are at the end of the day, it is the body conscious self which beggars belief, not to mention causes all the problems in our lives.
Stay in your body to begin with untill you get used to it. Look through the eye as if they arewindows, you don't need to go any farther than this until you are ready. Then you can fly with the supreme soul eventually.

Last edited by AL : 25-09-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 24-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Dariel

Hi

OBE is kind of a normal thing to start to happen in a certain level of evolving and can also be practised. And it is safe but must always be done in praying mode meaning that before practising the invocation is a must and the ask for higher lightbeings to be supervising the action and helping there. There are different levels what we feel and see in OBE and to be in praying mode one can be in light and then feel safe even if the world looks different.

My first experiences were scary as I did not understand what is happening and usually the experienced ended to that returning very fast to normal consciousness and back to body and still confused a lot. Now I practise it occasionally myself but I never do it without invocation and asking guidance form the master Sananda.

One way is spiralling as everything spirals in universe it is one way to get out as well to start to feel the energybody spiralling out and it may feel like the physical body spirals and moves but it doesnt. The most difficult thing is to learn to get out but it will not be a problem normally to get back as usually it happens before we even want it to happen. However sometimes I have felt so pleasant time that I haven't wanted to come back and for this reason I do put alarm clock always on to make sure if I stay away too long I will have an alarm to force me to concentrate on physical body and get into it.

With all the light and good luck in practising
Dari el
Old 01-10-2006, 09:11 PM
feohgoddess

my grandmother experiences this actually. sometimes even when she's doing dishes. she calls it the yo yo effect. though i doubt that is the correct terminology.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by feohgoddess
my grandmother experiences this actually. sometimes even when she's doing dishes. she calls it the yo yo effect. though i doubt that is the correct terminology.
it's descritpive though
Old 11-04-2007, 06:55 AM
lightworker

Wow, you are soooo lucky. I have wanted to have an OBE but i am a bit scared. How do you do it? I've often thought about it while laying in bed in the dark, but wouldn't know where to start?
Closed Thread