Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Newbie ;)

We have entered the "age to come"

(the world to come) foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

Wycliffe 1378 A.D. translation

30 which shall not take an hundredfold so much now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters [and sistren], and mothers, and children, and fields, with persecutions, and in the world to coming everlasting life [and in the world to come everlasting life].

Douay-Rheims 1899 A.D. translation :

30 Who shall not receive an hundred times as much, now in this time; houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions: and in the world to come life everlasting.

The exact point in time occurred between December 29, 2018 A.D. and December 30, 2018 A.D.

This was foretold in Daniel 8:14.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sign

30 which shall not take an hundredfold so much now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters [and sistren], and mothers, and children, and fields, with persecutions, and in the world to coming everlasting life [and in the world to come everlasting life].

30 Who shall not receive an hundred times as much, now in this time; houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions: and in the world to come life everlasting.

The exact point in time occurred between December 29, 2018 A.D. and December 30, 2018 A.D.

People have been making predictions for centuries, none of them have had any veracity, remember that crazy guy Harold Campion?
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Master

Quote:

the_sign...
I am not sure what the meaning is in your words in the title of this thread, but it does seem to me that you are talking about "times to come"...(THE WORLD TO COME FOR ONE & ALL)...that have been FORETOLD by Jesus.

BUT as far as I can see, the bible passages that you quoted, which i have pulled from the net & quoted below, are actually in reference to people that sacrifice their earthly life, to walk along side Jesus & teach the gospel to any earthling that wished to listen to them.

That if they chose to leave their homes and family, to be teachers to those that had not heard Jesus' teachings, well those disciples would be well looked after as they traveled the lands, & would also be well rewarded for their efforts when they transitioned from the flesh & into spirit.

In other words, the more that they gave of themselves, the more that the heavenly father would reward them.....IN OTHER WORDS "ONE LIFE SAVED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION IS REWARDED HANDSOMELY" in the life after earth.

"QUOTE"..
The Hundredfold Recompense**
Mark 10:29, 30

*"And Jesus answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time - houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions - and in the age to come, eternal life',"*(Mark 10:29,30, New King James).

Jesus had, on several occasions, warned His disciples of the sacrifices they would be called upon to make, and the hardships they would pass through (Mark 8:34-38). Some, in order to follow Christ, would have to leave their possessions and/or their people. But He assured them, they would be repaid "a hundredfold now in this time.. .and in the age to come, eternal life." So, there would be necessary sacrifices to make; and, "with persecutions." Yet, the sacrifice and persecution would be worthwhile. In Luke's account the words are: "...there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who shall not receive many times more in this present time, and in the age to come everlasting life," (Lk. 18:29,30).

"UNQUOTE"

However... If I have misunderstood the meaning of your post, THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, and kindly disregard my post.

BUT as it does seem, "Zigzangle" has taken your post as some sort of prediction which is not the meaning within "Mark 10:29, 30"

Regards neil
Old 07-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
People have been making predictions for centuries, none of them have had any veracity, remember that crazy guy Harold Campion?
Firstly, regarding your use of the word "predictions".

When it came time for Our Creator of all things to form a people so that He (Our Creator) could bring His Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into the world, a law had been given which included prophets, prophecies, and prophesying.

That law included directives as to who one should listen or not listen as well as fair warning against any who would speak falsely.

So already we see that Our Creator was training His people to remain faithful and loyal to Him.

As He built His Church, we were instructed of God's power of prophecy through the Holy Spirit, and the benefits of interpretation of prophecy.

But not all have believed this, fabricating stories in direct attack against God and His Kingdom.

The methods of attack have included assaults not only upon real prophets, but upon the prophecies which they were given.

The prophet Daniel has been no exception. Living more than 500 years before the time that Christ was born, some propose that the prophecy given to Daniel wasn't written by Daniel at all, yet at the time of the Babylonian captivity of the nation of Israel, Daniel had the best writing tools of his day for his use.

And prophet Daniel was told to close and seal up the Book (the prophetic Book of Daniel) until "the time of the end" (cf. Daniel 11:40, 12:4, and 12:9).

Therefore, it is best to see what prophet Daniel wrote in his day as the prophecy (prediction).

Harold Campion gained notoriety with regard to the date of May 21, 2011, which is exactly 480 days before said "time of the end" began; so, mathematically, the interpretation given him doesn't make him crazy, only early.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Suspended
Guide

I do believe that only God knows when the end comes but we can see that the signs are already here.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
the_sign...

(quote truncated)

However... If I have misunderstood the meaning of your post, THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, and kindly disregard my post.

Regards neil
I'd rather thank and compliment you for your timely reply.

The basis of the two "ages" is found in those passages upon which you have expounded well.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:

So you believe that Daniel 8:14 can be interpreted to pinpoint that "the exact point in time occurred between December 29, 2018 A.D. and December 30, 2018 A.D."? I have seen the flawed calculations of the Jehovah Witnesses based on Daniel as they have been predicting the "age to come" (as you put it) since 1914 and many others have made similar predictions with varying dates.

Since you are a newbie, I will proceed sensitively by simply asking you how you came up with such a precise date.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I do believe that only God knows when the end comes but we can see that the signs are already here.
Indeed, and if you examine the evidence I have, you would have to find a judge that would lie to prove this wrong.

On the basis that Jesus' disciples were told to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8) and Jesus' raising of Lazarus (John 11:38-44), I haven't been home since November 8, 2012 A.D.

That was 58 days (59 in the earlier time zones) into the counting of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

My house and two automobiles have been stolen, as well as my freedom; and the conflict of Daniel 11 has placed me in peril many times, withstanding shootings, stabbings, dismemberings, calumnies, false accusations, extortions, and such things.

But those things really came to a head on that November 8th because it was the most specific date for the fulfillment of Daniel 11:40, a definitive event of "the time of the end".

Since then, I have experienced the same type of captivity which prophet Daniel experienced under the kings of Babylon, the time in courtroom welling up to a public manifestation of the interpretation of the Holy Spirit regarding the exact times presented.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Indeed, and if you examine the evidence I have, you would have to find a judge that would lie to prove this wrong.

On the basis that Jesus' disciples were told to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8) and Jesus' raising of Lazarus (John 11:38-44), I haven't been home since November 8, 2012 A.D.

That was 58 days (59 in the earlier time zones) into the counting of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

My house and two automobiles have been stolen, as well as my freedom; and the conflict of Daniel 11 has placed me in peril many times, withstanding shootings, stabbings, dismemberings, calumnies, false accusations, extortions, and such things.

But those things really came to a head on that November 8th because it was the most specific date for the fulfillment of Daniel 11:40, a definitive event of "the time of the end".

Since then, I have experienced the same type of captivity which prophet Daniel experienced under the kings of Babylon, the time in courtroom welling up to a public manifestation of the interpretation of the Holy Spirit regarding the exact times presented.

All these things happened to you?
Old 07-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
So you believe that Daniel 8:14 can be interpreted to pinpoint that "the exact point in time occurred between December 29, 2018 A.D. and December 30, 2018 A.D."? I have seen the flawed calculations of the Jehovah Witnesses based on Daniel as they have been predicting the "age to come" (as you put it) since 1914 and many others have made similar predictions with varying dates.

Since you are a newbie, I will proceed sensitively by simply asking you how you came up with such a precise date.
As you were writing your reply I was also writing one, and some of your question has been answered.

Although there was a public manifestation in the Cnester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the earlier part of 2013 A.D., months prior to that I was given to see how the passing of one of the foretold kings of Daniel 11:2 fulfilled a 16th century prophecy which ran directly into the fulfillment of the largest of the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel.

The fulfillment of the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11 landed on Great and Holy (Maundy) Thursday, March 24, 2016 A.D.; the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

To put it one way, the whole interpretation wreaked of Christ's Majesty, Grandeur, and Power.

When I explained this to the presiding judge in court, he exclaimed, "That's amazing!"

He was in favor of me continuing with the promulgation of the message.

As I was growing tired I began to equate the 1,335th day with the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14; after I rested a while I began the final countdown at a few days under 700 remaining, eventually even working into what I call the historic Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Game Series, beginning a new game with the accurate, active count in the game's title (across several sites) each evening at the time of sunset in the first time zone on Kiritimati, Christmas Island. A few of those games are still in progress.