Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
sorry, it's not referring to an actual Kingdom on Earth at that time. if that were so there will be ONLY the Righteous residing and there would be peace ,(Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the Lord, They shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it shall be no more. But the meek shall inherit the earth And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace). it's not here yet!

you're correct though when you speak of "those who follow the True Light." though it says "the violent take it by force." Some Bible translators have taken these words in a negative sense. it's NOT referring to actually violent humans. here's another version, made clearer ,(Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it).

basically ,the earlier terms ,really in the positive way, meant in a sense of “going after something with enthusiasm. the words shows the forceful actions of those who "follow the true light", when responding to the Preaching of John the Baptist, which shows that they wanted joyfully to be part of that Kingdom. they were in a sense fighting to get there. peace

I may be wrong, my own Bible, that's written in my own native language says the same thing so I can't understand how there are so many translations using the verse I have shown.

John the Baptist, came to prepare the way and then the Way came.
Old 23-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This was my idea when I wrote that message, that the truth has been "obscured" from the masses. God is one choice away, in every single moment, God is one choice away, you either choose the Light or you choose the opposite of it, it is that simple...

' the truth has been "obscured" from the masses '

By who and for what reason?
Old 23-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I may be wrong, my own Bible, that's written in my own native language says the same thing so I can't understand how there are so many translations using the verse I have shown.

John the Baptist, came to prepare the way and then the Way came.

Don't allow anyone to tell you that your wrong, find the truth within yourself
Old 25-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I may be wrong, my own Bible, that's written in my own native language says the same thing so I can't understand how there are so many translations using the verse I have shown. John the Baptist, came to prepare the way and then the Way came.

I so agree with you, and satan plays a part in how we learn Jehovah God's words. which means he will use MANY to misprint or misinterpret in print God's words. this is why Jehovah wants us to be taught by those he sent. just as Jesus sent out MANY ,(Luke 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go).

see also it continued after Jesus had died ,(Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ). have you read the story of Phillip and the Ethiopian? (Acts 8:26-40). God had an Angel tell Phillip to go where this Man was reading the Book of Isiah. Phillip asked “Do you understand what you are reading?” the man responded “How can I, unless someone guides me?” Phillip began to teach then baptized him. MANY are this way ,(Rom. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge).

this is why Jehovah wants us to learn the truth, gaining accurate knowledge. which could bring us life ,(1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). so we shouldn't lean on what we want to believe when it comes to God's words. let him guide us , (Pro. 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths). peace
Old 25-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."
You're right..and I never noticed it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
Made me think of John's rebuke to the Jewish leaders, who also came to him to be baptised.

"You brood of vipers! Who has warned you to flee the wrath to come!"
Mathew 3:7

This seems to me, also, further confirmation that John and Jesus were affiliated with the Essenes, who kept themselves separate from the mainstream Jewish community.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein