Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Knower
A Message From Jesus

Almost 2 weeks ago, while practicing yoga poses, I suddenly and clearly saw an image of Jesus in my mind. His energy was very strong and peaceful. This was the first time that he came to me. About 30 minutes later, I went to bed, I felt his presence around me and I saw him wearing a white robe in my mind. He placed his hand on my chest and I felt strong energy flowing into my Heart Chakra. The energy was very uplifting. My upper body was raised a few times during an hour healing session. Before he left I asked him the following: Christians believe that there is a Judgment Day. Can you please let me know if that is true? He said "The eternal truth is inside you. This is where you can find your everlasting life". He also said the following to all of us and told me to spread his words to others:

I am the Son of God. I and the Father are one. Those who use their unconscious minds to judge the meanings of my words never understand me.

I am the Sun of righteousness. Those who know me and believe in me but have hatred towards others are very very far from me.

I am the Sun of Love. Those who do not know me but have compassion towards others are very very near me.

I am the Sun of Life. Those who live in harmony with others, the Kingdom of Heaven resides within them.

I am the King of Peace. Those who love me but hate their enemies never live in peace.

I am the Eternal Truth. Those who take thoughts and fantasy in their minds for real never have eternal life.

I am the True Vine. Those who love their enemies, my love is growing in them.

I am the Universal Consciousness.Those who are slaves to their egos and let their ego minds blind them never sees the Kingdom of God.

I am the Universal Love. Those who take this love away fears and doubts arise in them.

I am the living Reality. Those who follow me and have faith in me have everlasting life.

Best,
Tam
Old 31-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Lasya

Thankyou for sharing, im glad you had some healing experience :)
Namaste.
Old 31-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Guide

Sounds like you had a very powerful and uplifting experience. I like the message about finding the truth inside you.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:01 AM
Knower
Very inspiring, thank you very much :)
Old 10-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddharays

I am the Eternal Truth. Those who take thoughts and fantasy in their minds for real never have eternal life

Why would he say this?
Old 10-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
there are 10 very important messages there, times are certainly changing those words will play a significant role in things to come.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Why would he say this?

In time you will uncover the answer, have a look inside your soul and search but be patient and see what fantasy in reality can lead to

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCat
In time you will uncover the answer, have a look inside your soul and search but be patient and see what fantasy in reality can lead to

It just said if you take thought and fantasy for real it does not lead to eternal life? I don't see why he would say something like that But that's just my opinion.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
It just said if you take thought and fantasy for real it does not lead to eternal life? I don't see why he would say something like that But that's just my opinion.

All reality is fantasy, spanning from illusion to delusion. The point of what was said [I think] is that it exist outside of existence, that is why you have to surrender your existence to get there. And why many says it is ineffable. There are many ideas of how to get there like erasing your ego, yet most just seem to attune it to an idea where it is in balance with their ideals, their higher truth. Just a thought
Old 11-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Volont
Well, no.

Reality, when understood correctly, is Existential. It is Tantamount to What Exists.

Now, what we THINK of Reality... how we PERCEIVE Reality, and our Concepts concerning Reality... well, yes, of course, they are all to some greater or lesser degree contaminated with illusion and delusion.

But even the Hindus, who gave us this notion of Illusion being everywhere, even they grant that OM TAT SAT... that at the Core of it all Something is REAL.

I sounds like you are under the assumption that fantasy is not real; if you do not understand what I write why not just ask? I could quote Einstein about how knowledge is limited while imagination encircles the world, but I think I just will end with this: To the one reading a book, fiction or not, the experience is equally real.