Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Guide
Higher Self Name

Has anyone discovered the name of their true essence?
Old 18-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

No, but this has me curious! My name and my twin flame's name are a slant rhyme, so that makes me wonder if it could be similar... I have always felt deeply connected with my name. I have heard some people say theirs doesn't quite suit them.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Guide
I like my name but I don't feel like it is me - I've never felt comfortable announcing my own name when talking of myself
Old 19-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Knower
My name sure dosant fit with me I was going to be called dannielle when younger I think that suits me more than sam
Old 20-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Experiencer
I learned mine is Moriel. Some people consider your higher self name or soul name to be very private though. Obviously, I am not among those with this opinion.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Master
how do you guys figure out your true essence name? Is there a site?
Old 20-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
how do you guys figure out your true essence name? Is there a site?

I learned mine through meditation and asking my guides to remind me what name I was known by. It was pretty simple actually. It was a little more difficult to pry my guides name out of them.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I learned mine through meditation and asking my guides to remind me what name I was known by. It was pretty simple actually. It was a little more difficult to pry my guides name out of them.

For how long I have to meditate? and do you hear it like instantly or does it come up in a dream? I don't know much about meditation, I'm sorry to sound naïve about this, but its pretty interesting and I would love to know my other name. I'm glad it was simple for you, but I'm afraid it won't be so simple for me!
Old 18-08-2014, 04:04 PM
MayaOhmm

Dear Ones,

Over the years I have come to learn that our names reflect the energies we project at specific times during our Earth Existence.

For instance, our 3D names reflect the energies we project while on our 3D Path.

Our spiritual names reflect the energies of our spiritual paths.

As we continue to raise our vibrations and fully embrace our unique spiritual paths, the spiritual names we choose will also change.

When I first began my journey towards Enlightenment the energies of that specific Path were reflected in the spiritual name of Ariel Excelsis Elohim.

As I continued to grow and raise my vibration, the spiritual name of Ariel Excelsis Elohim gave way to another spiritual name.

As I was facilitating an Ascension Quest at Mt. Shasta I awakened to the spiritual name of Maya Ohm Mahatma. At that time I was Ordained by the Shambhalla Masters with my new higher vibrational name.

I believe that this new spiritual name will most likely remain with me for the duration of my spiritual journey. However, as always, I continue to be open to change.

Based on my own unique experiences, I believe that there is no definitive name to reflect the energies of your "true essence" because as you continue to raise your vibration your "true essence" will also continue to expand.

Does this make sense?

In Loving Service,
Maya Ohm
Old 21-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Has anyone discovered the name of their true essence?

Yep. Esequel is mine, according to the angels. Makes me laugh coz if you rearrange it a bit it spells 'Squee' which is an all time favourite word of mine :) Or ...squeeel. Odd!

;)

(Yeah, I think they were taking the Michael when they told me this, but it stuck and now I get called it a lot when I channel.)