Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Ciqala

too much energies cause for unexplained weight gain

This is for those who just can’t lose weight and don’t know why, for those who are gaining weight without any other explanations. This all may sound hazy because I just had one of those spiritual premonition/realizations –it is high energies that are causing weight gain, acceleration process, not channeling energies correctly, instabilities of energies throughout the body, dormant places. Physically this makes sense, we take in energies to fuel our bodies, sometimes too much, we must make sure they circulate properly, and must release those toxic energies. But in some cases, it may not be due to calorie food energy intake, it could be due to taking in too many energies through sense. The sporadic energies accumulate and cling on festering into fat. For some people the energies come in from their surroundings, they are sensitive, for some, their own shadows manifest into energies, and the fat is built on as a cloak of protection, but really through this realization, although physical activity is a great way to release energies, there should be other ways. And it doesn’t really matter how much we eat, or what we eat, although nutrition is good for the body as a temple, but it’s the energies we push into those foods, and even the healthy foods, making them toxic and cause weight gain, thus if we learned to love food and soak them in loving energies with intent, these foods would serve to help us lose weight. It’s all energies. If we believe what we eat will make us fat, it will, and vice versa. Yet more important than physical activity, is learning to circulate these energies properly. Because some may work out, but not be allowing the energies to release and flow properly. I had a kundalini awakening, but as I began to disconnect from my energies, I began to put on a few pounds, thus I think paying close attention to the energies and the blocks in chakras will help the energies flow properly and not stay stagnant and latch on into physical manifestations, to work on the shadow essences of oneself to release the negative energies that manifest into physical form, or visualizations, and most importantly being properly grounded and rooted to earth, because it connects a stream where your energies can enter and release properly. Learning to use physical activity as a sacred release and circulation of energies, instead of forcing it on ourselves keeping ourselves withdrawn, uptight, worried and stressed through the whole thing, allowing the energy to expand, and move out. Recognizing addict energy patterns in ourselves as a whole, for example becoming addicted energetically to too much of a good thing, sends us too, spiraling downwards into repeated fail patterns, learning to protect and make shields against energies we suck into ourselves, and the power of positive energies which can manifest also into positive physical realness.
I’m a recovering anorexic, have gained 40 pounds in under 2 months though I was underweight before, 40 pounds doesn’t make me look overweight at all, and it could be due to necessary weight stabilizations and metabolisms sorting itself out, because that is one fact people never comprehend, if you eat irregularly, and then try to eat normally again, you will most likely gain weight upon finally recovering because you have confused your body, this is another reason why people gain weight and they don’t know why. If your body is used to irregularities in diet, by the time you give it a healthy routine, it will become unbalanced, and unfortunately apparently to professionals, depending on how severe your irregular eating patterns were, it could take up to months to years for your body to stabilize itself. But most importantly are the mental patterns that are proceeding this to happen as well, the shadows that manifest them into bad energies that manifest them into more weight gain, and of course, if you believe you are going to gain weight, it will happen. In my case, it is still physically impossible considering my lifestyle to have gained that much in a short time period, so I know there are other essences to it, other than the facts. It’s also an ascension period, people adjusting to the higher frequencies may put on a bit of weight due to added protection, ascension symptoms include both weight gain and weight loss, if ascended higher, the desire for food cravings ceases to exist, we naturally go down to our perfect weight, added weight could be a fight mechanism, yet once the spirit is adjusted and well, our natural state of physical being will match our spirit being and our weight will go to our perfect weight naturally, thus contact with our inner selves, and spiritual work to do so, will help us get in contact with our perfect weight. Learning to love the fat part of ourselves helps to release it, we often tend to exclude eating and physical activity from the chain of spirituality, but there must be the balance of spirituality brought into those things. A skinny person can eat like a horse, because they believe they can eat whatever they want and not gain weight, and of course, everyone comments on it to them to make that notion more valuable. Doing energy work should help circulate energy problems that lead to extra pounds. It would probably even be possible to release energy without physical activity and have the benefits of the same, through energy work. Learning to channel these energies properly